Kerala Public Service Commission has released Kerala PSC State Tax Officer latest notification 2021 inviting applications for vacant posts of State Tax Officer. Applications have been invited online only through the One Time Registration from qualified and eligible candidates. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala Tax Officer Recruitment before 02 June 2021. The online applications have to submit on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Tax Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
- Date of issue of Notification – 30 April 2021 (CATEGORY NO: 123/2021)
- Last date for receipt of applications 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
|Name of Post
|Number of vacancies
|State Goods and Services Tax
|State Tax Officer
Note: 3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates with Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy and Low vision as per G.O.(P) No.61/12/SWD dt.17.10.2012 and G.O.(P) No.9/2019/SJD dt.04.09.2019 respectively. Differently abled candidates with Hearing Impairment are not suitable for this post and hence they are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Direct Recruitment.
- Graduation with Degree in Law
- Pass in Chartered Accountant (Inter) as defined in the Chartered Accountants Act,1949 (Central Act 38 of 1949)
- Masters Degree in Commerce
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance)
As per rule 4 A of special rules, the appointed candidate to this post shall from the date of his/her appointment, undergo such training as may be prescribed by the government or by the commissioner, State Good and Services Taxes Department from time to time and will commence probation in this post only after successful completion of the training. Such candidate shall until he/she has completed the training, be entitled only to such allowances as may be specified by the government from time to time. The period of training shall not count for increment in the time scale of pay applicable to the post.
Any candidate appointed to this post shall from the date on which he /she joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years within a continuous period of three years. A probationer shall pass the following tests within the period of probation if he/she has not already passed them.
- The age limit is18-36 years.
- Candidates who are born between 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003 (both dates included)are only eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Communities.
The pay scale will be between 39,500 – 83,000/-
How to Apply Kerala PSC State Tax Officer Notification 2021?
- Candidates who have completed registration can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The candidate should upload a photograph and the uploaded picture should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate along with the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile
- Before the ultimate submission of the application on the profile candidates must verify the correctness of the information in their profile.
- The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application, should go along with the print out of the application
- Last date for receipt of applications: – 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- If a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection process, candidates possessing requisite qualifications shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles.
- Only the candidate can generate and download the Admission Tickets within the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The application of candidates, who fail to submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and therefore the availability of admission tickets shall be published in the examination calendar itself.
Entri wishes you success in your upcoming ventures. Good luck!