Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV 2023 Apply Online Now! Kerala Public Service Commission has released an official announcement for the recruitment of qualified candidates for Stenographer Grade IV positions. Those interested in applying for the position should do so online between January 1, 2023 and February 1, 2023. Candidates must complete and submit the online application form before the deadline. After the stated time/date, no application will be accepted. The selection will be based on the PSC recruitment board’s direct recruitment. The written test, physical eligibility test, and interview are all part of the recruitment process. For the most recent information, please visit the official website or continue reading.
Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade IV|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply||February 01, 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 36 years|
|Salary Scale||Rs.17860- Rs.25280/-|
Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
Kerala PSC has published apply online notification for Stenographer Grade IV posts from qualified applicants. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 01 vacancy and Interested candidates should apply online until February 01, 2023. The application link is available at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Candidates with graduation degree in any dicipline are eligible to apply. The age limit as prescribed in the official notification is 18- 36 years. Candidates having the required qualifications should only apply for the position. The selection will be based on the direct recruitment. The recruitment procedures include the written test, physical eligibility test, and interview. Scroll down for more updates!
Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV Apply Online: Date
- Eligibile candidates can apply till February 01, 2023
- The application window is available at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- No applications will be considered after the deadline.
- Candidates need to generate a User Id and Password to log in to the online form.
- Remember to add all the personal info and accadamic details accurately in the online form
- Do not forget to double check the PSC Stenographer Online Form before final submission
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Go to Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulassi Profile
- Download Kerala PSC Stenographer Notification PDF in detail
- Tap on the apply online tab
- Enter your Login credentials
- Find Stenographer Grade IV application link
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV Application Form
The application form for Kerala PSC Stenographer Grade IV Reruitment 2023 is published on the Kerala PSC’s official website. The application form can be obtained directly from the official website or by following the link provided below. To simplify the procedures, the application form is made available below
Appication Fee for KPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Candidates for Stenographer Recruitment 2023 should be aware that there is no application fee to be submitted along with the application form. By checking their PSC Profile, candidates can request employment without paying any costs.
Kerala PSC Stenographer Apply Online: Documents to Submit
Candidates can look over the necessary documents that must be presented with their application for the Kerala PSC Stenographer vacancy 2023. Candidates who do not complete the application form will be automatically dismissed from the recruiting process.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Documents to prove the Category
- Nativity certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
Kerala PSC Stenographer Apply Online: General Guidelines
The general guidelines are provided below for candidates’ reference.
- Send the requested documentation for verification
- Uploading the photo and signature in preffered format.
- Take and bring a printout of application form
- Reach out the exam centre on time
- Bring your admit card and ID Proof to the exam centre.
Prohibited items in the Exam Hall
- Pens/ pencils
- Mobile phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Strapped instruments
- Technical devices,
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Exam Date||Kerala PSC Stenographer Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Syllabus||Kerala PSC Stenographer Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Shortlist||Kerala PSC Stenographer Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Notification||Kerala PSC Stenographer Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Vacancy||Kerala PSC Stenographer Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Admit Card||Kerala PSC Stenographer Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Study Plan||Kerala PSC Stenographer Salary|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Stenographer Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Best Books||Kerala PSC Stenographer Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Stenographer Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Stenographer Answer Key|