Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced the recruitment of Store Keeper, Category Number 259/2023 for Kerala State Film Development Corporation Ltd. The Kerala PSC has released a notification PDF outlining the details of the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details. The form needs to be filled and submitted before or on the last date as mentioned in the notification, which is October 18, 2023. To be eligible for this post, the candidate should have completed the 10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks. The selection process consists of a written test, a physical test, and a document verification round. Continue reading for more updates!
Kerala PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Kerala State Film Development Corporation Ltd|
|Name of post||Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Apply Online 2023: Check Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) is seeking to hire a lecturer for a position in Kerala. Interested candidates can apply online through Time Registration on the official website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. The recruitment process will be open from September 15, 2023, to October 18, 2023. Before applying, candidates must complete a Time Registration on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s website. If candidates have already registered, they can apply through their profile. The PDF notification can also be downloaded from the official website.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
Before applying for any position, you should carefully read the job description and the requirements of the mentioned post. It is advisable to read the complete PDF file Kerala PSC Store Keeper if you want to apply for a post. You can download the PDF file from the Kerala PSC website as well as directly from the given URL. Applicants should review this information before submitting an application.
Find the table below to download Kerala PSC Store Keeper Notification 2023 PDF
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Notification 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC Store Keeper Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||September 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||October 18 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Vacancy 2023
The official Notification contains information about the Kerala PSC Store Keeper Vacancy 2023. For more information, see the PDF provided below.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Kerala Public Service Commission has established a set of requirements for the position of Store Keeper, which it uses to shortlist competent applicants. All applicants must meet the Commission’s requirements. Applications from candidates who do not meet the requirements will be rejected. Learn more about the requirements for the Lecturer position below.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Educational Qualification
- Pass in SSLC or Equivalent
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Age Limit
- 18 – 36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- In no case the maximum upper age limit shall exceed 50 (fifty) years.
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment.
- The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their
provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Selection Process 2023
The recruitment process will listed for the post.be conducted in three stages- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. Those who clear all these stages will be shortlisted.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Recruitment 2023: Mode of Apply
A direct selection procedure is available for those interested in applying for the Kerala PSC Store Keeper vacancy. Eligible candidates should visit the Kerala PSC website to submit an application. The form must be completed and submitted before or on the date indicated in the notification.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Apply Online 2023: Direct Link
Click on the below link to apply online for the post of Kerala PSC Store Keeper
Kerala PSC Store Keeper 2023 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to apply for Store Keeper Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download Store Keeper Notification PDF in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Click required vacancy application link
- Enter the Login credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required); If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded in Color format
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Notification 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- In the case of difference in Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the Candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instructions given in the notification as part II, General Conditions before submitting application for the post. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the General conditions are liable to be rejected.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding Education, Experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment form applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written / practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them. If they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
Kerala PSC Store Keeper Salary 2023
Candidates recruited for the post of Store Keeper will be paid an amount of ₹ 18000-41500/- per month.