Kerala PSC Store Manager Syllabus 2021 is now available on the PSC website. PSC will conduct the written test for Stores Manager/ Manager Grade-II In Handicrafts Development Corporation Of Kerala Limited and Marketing Executive in Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Limited based on the below-given syllabus.
Kerala PSC Store Manager Syllabus
Kerala PSC has published the Store Manager syllabus against the PSC notification Category No: 252/2018 and 195/2019. The detailed Kerala PSC Store Manager syllabus is:
- Process of management – planning – types of plans – organizing – organization design – structure and
process – line and staff – delegation – centralization and decentralization – directing and controlling – control techniques.
- Communication process – Factors affecting communication – Channels of communication – barriers to effective communication – Improving interpersonal and organisational communication
- Financial Statements– Meaning – Objectives –The structure and contents of financial statements– The profit and loss account and the Balance Sheet.
- Techniques of Financial Statement Analysis: Ratio analysis-(problems)-Types of ratios-Ratios to understand the financial status and performance of an organization- Ratios and their uses.
- Role of operations Capacity planning, Aggregate Production Planning methods Quality-Dimensions,
Cost of quality, Total Quality Management- TQM tools. Benchmarking, Kaizen, Employee empowerment, JIT. Quality management Systems- ISO 9000, ISO 14000, BIS. Short term scheduling.
- Production Planning and Control, Materials Management: Inventory control techniques, Purchase decision- MRP-I, MRP-II, ERP. Make or Buy decision. Vendor management. Supply Chain Management- Drivers of Supply Chain Performance. supplier performance appraisal.
- Forecasting & Planning. Forecasting methods, factors affecting forecasts – Materials planning, Materials Cycle and Flow Control Systems, Materials Budget- Purchasing: Purchasing organization, duties of the purchasing department, centralized and localized Purchasing, purchasing policies, budgets, methods of purchasing, buying factors, source selection, source development, make or buy a decision.
- Legal aspects of purchasing, imports and exports policy, lead time analysis, purchasing and quality
assurance. International purchasing, Purchasing procedures and records: Requisition, purchases order follow up and expediting systems, receipt and inspection.
- Stores management and Control: Stores and Stores organization: Organization of stores location and
layout of stores, Relevant factors in the design of stores. Functions of stores keeping, stores records and
- Types of stores-Stock verification-types, process. Obsolete, surplus and scrap management.
Standardization and variety reduction- Classification, coding and codification system
Click here to download the Kerala PSC Store Manager Syllabus Free PDF
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.