Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has announced the recruitment for the post of Women Civil Excise Officer in Kerala. The notification has been published on their official website, where candidates can download the PDF notification and apply online for the recruitment process. The Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer application process is begin on September 15, 2023 and the last date to apply is October 18, 2023.
The recruitment process will be conducted in three stages- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. The recruitment is open for all eligible and qualified women candidates from different districts of Kerala. The eligibility criteria for the post of Women Civil Excise Officer is a minimum educational qualification of Plus Two or its equivalent. Additionally, the candidates should possess a valid driving licence and should be physically fit as per the norms laid down by the Kerala public service commission. So, if you are an eligible woman candidate, don’t wait and hurry up to apply for the post of Women Civil Excise Officer in Kerala. Good luck!
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Excise|
|Name of post||Women Civil Excise Officer|
|Category No.||290/2023, 286/2023|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
It is important to carefully review the job requirements and details before applying for any position. If you are considering the Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer vacancy, it is recommended that you read the entire Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer PDF to understand the recruitment process. The PDF can be downloaded from the Kerala PSC website or the direct link provided. Prospective candidates should review this information before submitting an application.
Click below to download Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Notification PDF of Category Number 290/2023
Find out the Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Notification PDF of Category Number 286/2023 below.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Notification 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||September 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||October 10, 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023
The official Notification contains information about the Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023. For more information, see the PDF provided below.
Click on the below link to download Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023 deatils of Category Number 290/2023
Find out the Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023 details of Category Number 286/2023 below.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
For the position of Women Civil Excise Officer, the Public Service Commission has a list of qualifications that it uses to shortlist qualified individuals. The Commission’s requirements must be met by all applicants. Candidates whose applications do not match the requirements will have their applications rejected. For more information about the qualifications for the position of Women Civil Excise Officer, continue reading.
- For candidates belonging to LC/AI, Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava & Muslim communities:- 18-29 [Only candidates born between 02.01.1994 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post]
- For candidates belonging to SC community :- 18-31 [Only candidates born between 02.01.1992 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.]
- Other conditions regarding age relaxation are not applicable to this post.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Pass in Plus Two or its equivalent
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Selection Process 2023
The process of recruiting applicants for the position will involve three stages, namely, the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. It is important to note that only those who successfully pass each stage will be considered for shortlisting. This is to ensure that only the most qualified and competent individuals are selected for the position. Therefore, all applicants must prepare thoroughly for each stage of the recruitment process and showcase their skills and abilities to the best of their abilities.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023: Mode of Apply
The Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer applications can submitted through a direct recruitment process. Eligible candidates can visit the Kerala PSC website to apply. The form needs to be filled and submitted before or on the last date as mentioned in the notification.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023: Apply Link
Click on the link below to apply
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2023 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to apply for Women Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download Women Civil Excise Officer Notification PDF in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Click required vacancy application link
- Enter the Login credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required); If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded in Color format
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Salary 2023
Candidates recruited for the post of Women Civil Excise Officer will be paid an amount of ₹ 20000-45800/- (PR) per month.