Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the Work Assistant Rank List 2023 on its official website. The list contains the names of those who have qualified the examination held on various dates across the state. Download the rank list PDF from the link provided on the official website of Kerala PSC and check your result. The rank list contains the roll numbers and names of the successful candidates. The rank list will be used to fill up the Work Assistant posts in various departments. Candidates can check their result and prepare for the interview accordingly. For more details, kindly visit the official website of Kerala PSC. All the best!
PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Work Assistant|
|Department||The Kerala Ceramics Limited|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Release Date
On October 7, 2023, the Kerala PSC Work Assistant rank list is made public. The result sheet will go into effect on October 07, 2023. By going to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, qualified candidates can get the results in PDF format. 80 applicants, from different categories were chosen for the position. The published PDF lists the name, register number, and birthdate of the chosen candidates. Keep reading for more information.
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Important Dates
Find out below for Kerala PSC Work Assistant 2023 Rank List
|Rank List Release Date||October 07, 2023|
|Force into effect on||October 07, 2023|
|Answer scripts will be allowed||15 Days from the result announcement|
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Download Link
Eligible candidates can download the Work Assistant Rank List 2023 PDF from the provided link below.
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Download PDF
To download the official PDF released by the Kerala Public Service Commission, all you have to do is click on the direct links given below:
CATEGORY NUMBER: 407/2019
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: How to Download
Candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Work Assistant.
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Kerala PSC Work Assistant 2023 Rank List: Mentioned Details
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the Kerala PSC Work Assistant result
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of Candidates
- List Category
- Obtained score details
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Department Details
- Job Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Rank list Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurence of vacancies there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer script is not allowed. But Answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for it through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official website www.kerala psc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner (ie via email/Tappal/Direct)
will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission.(ie on or before 21.10.2023).
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. (ie on or before 21.10.2023).
- Application submitted in any other manner (ie via e- mail/Tappal/Direct)
will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the Secretary KPSC, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with Signature, Name,Designation and Office Seal along with notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment, along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of the ID proof , received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List,the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing six months period from the date of finalisation of Ranked List.