Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023 containing the list of selected candidates for the post of Instructor Grade I. The selected list is available on the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates can check their result status and download the rank list for further reference. The result has been declared after the successful completion of the written test, skill test, and document verification. The rank list contains the names and roll numbers of the selected candidates along with the marks scored by them. Candidates can use the roll number to track their result status. The list will also help the candidates in understanding their rank position and help them in future preparation. Candidates are advised to refer the official website for further information and updates regarding the post. The complete rank list is available in a downloadable format and can be downloaded from the website. All the best!
PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Instructor Grade I|
|Department||Technical Education Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: Release Date
The Keral PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023 has just been released public by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). The Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023 is published on October 07, 2023. Candidates who are qualified for the position of Instructor Grade I are listed on this list. On the Kerala PSC website, candidates who applied for the position of Instructor Grade I can download the Rank List PDF. It is crucial to review the list because it includes information about the candidates who were chosen and their rankings based on their performance in the written test. The merit list will also assist in evaluating your performance and exam results. The list will be crucial for making the final decision regarding the candidate for the position of Instructor Grade I. So download the Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023 as soon as possible. All the best!
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: Important Dates
Find out below for Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I 2023 Rank List
|Rank List Release Date||October 07, 2023|
|Force into effect on||October 07, 2023|
|Answer scripts will be allowed||15 Days from the result announcement|
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: Download Link
Eligible candidates can download the Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023 PDF from the provided link below.
Kerala PSC Work Assistant Rank List 2023: Download PDF
To download the official PDF released by the Kerala Public Service Commission, all you have to do is click on the direct links given below:
CATEGORY NUMBER: 192/2020
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: How to Download
Candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I.
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I 2023 Rank List: Mentioned Details
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I result
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of Candidates
- List Category
- Obtained score details
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Department Details
- Job Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Rank list Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Instructor Grade I Rank List 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable,against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendency of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- For Online Examination rechecking and revaluation are not allowed. Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheets relating to this selection shall submit online application through their OneTime Registration Profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirtyfive only ) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15(Fifteen) days time to apply for print out of answer sheet will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. (ie, on or before 21.10.2023). Application submitted in any other manner ( i.e.via email/ Tappal/ Direct ) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their application and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidates whose communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their application should intimate the fact to The Deputy Secretary, (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram-695004 within one month from the date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to The Secretary, Kerala Public service Commission Head Office, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695004. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the Original of Notarized Affidavit and Self Attested copy of the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publicaiton of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment wii be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy based on which he/she is to be advised.