NABARD or National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has called for fill in vacancies as Assistant Manager in different branches of the Bank all across the country. There are a total of 154 vacancies in RDBS (Rajbhasha and legal services) and P&SS. The interested candidates can apply online between 15/01/2020 and 3/02/2020. In this blog, we will discuss NABARD grade A apply online procedure in detail.
NABARD Grade A Application Procedure:
Eligible applicants need to apply online through the official website www.nabard.org. Any other means/ mode of application will not be accepted. The application can be filled in English only. However, the Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Pre-requisites Before Registration
- Candidates should scan the documents given below before logging on to the website:
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with Black ink) (Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb impression is taken on a white paper with black or blue ink with no submergence. If a candidate does not have a left thumb, then the right thumb should be used.
- A handwritten declaration in the given format signed by the candidate. The candidate should write the declaration in English only. It must be written on white paper with a blue or black pen.
- Keep all the bank details ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee charges.
- The candidate must have a valid email ID and mobile number to which all important communication will be sent by the NABARD.
- The candidate should be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and interview.
NABARD Grade-A Exam Application Procedure:
STEP 1: Application Registration
- Candidates should enter the following URL in the browser nabard.org.
- Go to the career tab and look for the apply online link.
- When the new screen appears, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Now click on the New Registration tab to register on the bank’s website.
- Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id in the space provided.
- Once the details are entered, the computer will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password which will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should make a note of the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An email and an SMS with the registration details will also be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- All the details should be entered correctly any discrepancy will lead to the disqualification of the candidate
- After entering the details, save and click on the Next button.
STEP 2: Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Upload the Photo and Signature in the space provided.
STEP 3: Check the preview by clicking on the Preview Tab.
STEP 4: Click on the FINAL SUBMIT after ensuring all the entered details are correct.
STEP 5: Payment of Application Fee
- Payment modes allowed are Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, the candidate needs to wait for the server to respond with patience.
- BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PRESSED IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will appear on the screen.
STEP 6: Take a print out of the final receipt.
Note: In case of failure in the payment email or SMS will not be generated in which case the candidate can log in again and reapply.