NABARD or National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recruits eligible candidates to fill in vacancies as Assistant Manager in different branches of the Bank all across the country. The notification for the year 2021 is out. Check out the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager’s latest notification here. Candidates can apply for the posts from 17 July 2021 till the last day 07 August 2021. However, there were a total of 154 vacancies in RDBS (Rajbhasha and legal services) and P&SS. in the year 2020. So, the candidates shall expect a similar fashion of vacancies this year also. The interested candidates can apply online between the dates as will be mentioned in the application window. In this blog, we will discuss NABARD grade A apply online procedure in detail. NABARD Grade A apply online process is mentioned below with the NABARD Grade A application form 2022 and NABARD Grade A exam fees.
NABARD Grade A Application Form 2022
NABARD Grade A 2022 apply online link will be available at the official website of NABARD and each and every applicant who wants to be a part of this prestigious organisation must submit the application form from the official website before the last date in order to be eligible. NABARD Grade A apply online 2022 link is activated on the official website after all of the details related to the application form is available from the official notification. NABARD Grade A online apply procedure is a very easy procedure that you can follow while visiting the official website of the organisation. Make sure to submit all of the documents in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
NABARD Grade A Application Date 2022
The examination dates for NABARD Grade A exam 2022 were released by the NABARD officially. The previous prelims examination will be held on 18th September 2021. The official Grade A (RDBS/ Rajbhasha) notification 2021 was released on 17th June. The application window closed on 7th August 2021. The prelims examination date has been announced on 03 August 2021. The NABARD Grade A admit card for the prelims exam will be released soon. NABARD Grade A 2022 notification date can be checked below. Make sure to download NABARD Grade A 2022 notification pdf to check the NABARD Grade A exam time duration.
|Online Registration starts from||To Be Announced|
|Last date of submission of the Online Application form||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Exam date||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Result date||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Mains Admit/Call Letter||To Be Announced|
|Mains Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Mains Result date||To Be Announced|
|Interview date||To Be Announced|
How to Apply Online For NABARD Grade A?
STEP 1: Application Registration
- Candidates should enter the following URL in the browser nabard.org.
- Go to the career tab and look for the apply online link.
- When the new screen appears, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Now click on the New Registration tab to register on the bank’s website.
- Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id in the space provided.
- Once the details are entered, the computer will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password which will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should make a note of the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An email and an SMS with the registration details will also be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- All the details should be entered correctly any discrepancy will lead to the disqualification of the candidate
- After entering the details, save and click on the Next button.
STEP 2: Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Upload the Photo and Signature in the space provided.
STEP 3: Check the preview by clicking on the Preview Tab.
STEP 4: Click on the FINAL SUBMIT after ensuring all the entered details are correct.
STEP 5: Payment of Application Fee
- Payment modes allowed are Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, the candidate needs to wait for the server to respond with patience.
- THE BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PRESSED IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will appear on the screen.
STEP 6: Take a printout of the final receipt.
RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs.150/-
- For all others – Rs.800/-
- Staff – Rs.150/-
Protocol & Security Services
- For SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- For all others – Rs.750/-
Documents To Submit
Candidates should scan the documents given below before logging on to the website:
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with Black ink) (Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb impression is taken on a white paper with black or blue ink with no submergence. If a candidate does not have a left thumb, then the right thumb should be used.
- A handwritten declaration in the given format signed by the candidate. The candidate should write the declaration in English only. It must be written on white paper with a blue or black pen.
- Keep all the bank details ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee charges.
- The candidate must have a valid email ID and mobile number to which all important communication will be sent by the NABARD.
- The candidate should be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of the Main Examination and interview.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For NABARD Grade A Exam 2022
NABARD Grade A Exam Centres 2022
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Vizianagaram.|
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea.|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.|
|10||Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala.|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra.|
|12||Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|14||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.|
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Pallakad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam.|
|16||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Chandrapur, Solapur, Dhule, Ratnagiri.|
|22||New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Dhenkanal, Rourkela.|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala.|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur.|
|Name of the Centres|
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Kolkata|
|Bhopal||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|Bhubaneshwar||Delhi – NCR|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Patna|
NABARD Grade A Preparation Tips 2022
The initial and significant step towards the preparation of any examination is the close study of its complete syllabus. A thorough understanding of what is being studied and prepared is as important as studying various topics for the exam. Listing all the topics and categorizing them into the most important and important sections can make the preparation easier. You can check out the preparation tips given below to start your preparations:-
- Comprehension of the exam pattern in detail and getting familiar with it is important while attempting a competitive examination. The total number of questions, the marking scheme of the examination, and the time allotted for the exam are significant factors that are to be acquainted profoundly. Aspirants can refer to the official website or the previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern.
- It is always beneficial and wise to have an explicit study plan and to stick with the same while preparing. An ideal study plan will consist of the systemic division, analysis, and study of the topics prescribed in the syllabus. Study time, break time, and the systemic management of the same will also be included in the study plan. Proper planning and execution is a diplomatic and wise way to success.
- The collection of the best study materials is an efficient move in the preparation strategy for the examination. It should be done with direct reference to the syllabus and banking exam strategy. Materials can be chosen from online tutoring, instructions, soft copies of texts to the reputed textbooks available in the market. Aspirants can collect and consolidate the materials according to their study plan.
- Daily mock tests and self-analysis of the preparation are important in the venture of preparing for a banking exam. This helps the aspirants in understanding their present status in learning. This helps to work more focused in the weaker sections along with practising time management. Mock tests are now available at the fingertips of the aspirants which helps in preparation.
- Getting acquainted with the previous year’s question paper and including answering the same in the study plan is an added perk in enhancing the knowledge and exam writing skills. This will help in understanding the level of difficulty of the exam and thus enable the aspirant to polish the learning. Along with this, the aspirant gets acquainted with the general structure and pattern of the exam.
- Along with these preparation strategies for NABARD GRADE A EXAM, the most significant part comes from the side of the aspirant. That is focused learning and never-ending perseverance. Self-motivation and determination are key factors to be held by the aspirants in the wake of preparation for the examination.
The admit card for the RDBS post will be released for each phase separately. NABARD admit card for the preliminary exam will be released first. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are issued admit cards for the main exam. All the candidates qualifying for the mains exam are issued an Interview call letter. The result is announced online for preliminary, mains, and interviews separately. The interview is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam by securing a sufficiently higher rank in merit. The official notification and online application submission direct link will be soon updated on this page. Stay tuned to get all further NABARD Grade A post notifications.