Aspirants can download the NABARD previous year question paper of Grade A post from the article. Practicing more previous year question papers will help to know about the question patterns, level of questions, and an idea relating to candidates’ preparation level.
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. NABARD Recruitment to Group A post is conducted for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Protocol & Security Service (P&SS), Rajbhasha, and Legal. The selection for the RDBS post is done based on the Preliminary, Mains Exam, and Interview. The Selection for the P&SS post will be through the interview only.
NABARD Exam Pattern 2021
NABARD Grade A mode of selection will be through 3 phases:
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam- Includes subjects like English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer, Economic and Social Issues, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Phase II – Mains Exam- (i) Paper I – Common for all posts and (ii) Paper-II – Different for all posts
- Phase III – Interview Process
NABARD Previous Year Question Paper
1.Which of the following got accredited by the Green Climate fund as a national implementing entity for undertaking climate change-related projects in India?
2. Jallikattu’ is typically practiced in which Indian state as a part of Pongal celebrations?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following states topped in the Khelo India Youth Games (2nd edition) in Pune?
4. What is Blue Revolution about?
Ans. Fish Production
5. The scheme of National SC-ST Hub, being implemented by NSIC on behalf of the which Ministry?
Ans. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
6. What Certificate is issued for the breeder seed by the producing breeder?
Ans. Golden Yellow color certificate
7. Kuldip Nayar conferred with the Padma Bhushan award posthumously for 2019. He was awarded for distinguished service of high order in which of the following fields?
8. What is India’s FDI Inflow as per Budget 2019-20, with 6% growth as compared to last year?
Ans. USD 64.375 Billion
9. Panchayat Raj Day is observed on?
Ans. 24th April
10. In NRETP, what does T stands for?
Ans. Transformation (National Rural Economic Transformation Project)
11. A man was walking in the evening just before the sunset. His wife said that his shadow fell on his right. If the wife was walking in the opposite direction of the man, then which direction the wife was facing?
12. Guwahati High Court is the judicature of
Ans. Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam
13. The Shimla Convention is an agreement that sets
Ans. The boundary between India and Tibet
14. Introducing a boy, a girl said, “He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle.” How is the boy related to the girl?
15. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Click on the link given below to download the previous year year paper in PDF format.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to all Banking related exams like NABARD 2020-21 exams. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the specific exam. Free online tutorials for important topics taken by the excellent faculties. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparations thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.