National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has declared the Grade A recruitment examination notification. NABARD Grade-A Exam requires an explicit study plan and a serious and dedicated execution of the same. An ideal study plan would broadly cover the planning of study along with a healthy daily routine that makes sure the aspirant is not too exhausted and not too much relaxed. Here is the NABARD Grade A Study Plan 2022. We will also share with you all the details of the NABARD Grade A detailed study plan.
NABARD Grade A Study Plan 2022
The applicants who are applying for the NABARD Grade A entrance examination must take into consideration a very specific study plan. You must take into consideration the study plan which has all of the important topics included in it according to the syllabus presented by the authorities of the organisation in the official notification. You must download the details related to the study plan from the table given below and you will be able to prepare for it without any problem. Make sure to practice all of the important topics included in the entrance examination before going to give the entrance examination. You can also download the study plan given below in PDF format.
|Days||Topics to be Covered||Time|
|Day 1||Agriculture: Definition and Branches
Agronomy: Meaning and Scope
Factors affecting crop production
Inflation – Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income
|Day 2||Agro-Climatic Zones in India
Cropping System: Definition and Types
Problems of Dryland
Measurement of Poverty, Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government. (Govt. Schemes PDF)
|Day 3||Seed production, seed processing, seed village
Precision Farming and Organic farming
Population Growth and Economic Development – Population Policy in India (CENSUS, SECC)
|Day 4||Major soil types
Soil fertility, fertilizers,
Soil erosion & soil conservation
Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy
|Day 5||Types of irrigation
Sources and Techniques of irrigation
Reforms in the Banking/Financial sector. (Banking and Financial Awareness (Sept to Dec 2018)
|Day 6||Crop-water requirement,
Command area development
Reforms in the Banking/ Financial sector. (Banking and Financial Awareness (Jan to March 2019)
|Day 7||Farm Machinery and Power
Sources of power on Farm
IMF & World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation. (International Financial Organisations)
|Day 8||Watershed management
Controlled, modified and Perishable storage
Government Schemes in India+ Current Affairs (Sept to Nov 2018
|Day 9||Types of irrigation
Sources of irrigation,
Command area development
Water conservation Techniques of Irrigation
|Day 10||Plantation & Horticulture: Meaning and Branches
Production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops
Important Reports and Index ( At least 6 reports)
|Day 11||Post-harvest management
value and supply chain management of Plantation Horticulture Crops
Indian Political Systems
Monetary and Fiscal Policy
|Day 12||Fisheries resources, management and exploitation
Aquaculture- Inland and marine
Common terms pertaining to fish production.
Human Development Index
|Day 13||Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry
Principles of silviculture
Forest mensuration, forest management and forest economics.
Budget Allocation for Different Schemes
|Day 14||Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest management
Forest policy and legislation in India
India State of Forest Report
|Day 15||Agriculture Extensions: importance, role and methods of evaluation of extension programmes.
Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s
|Day 16||Current Affairs from Dec 2018 to Feb 2019
Regional Rural Banks and NABARD Functions
Women Empowerment Schemes in India.
|Day 17||Agricultural Finance and Marketing
Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture
Issues of Food Security
Govt Schemes announced in Economic Survey
|Day 18||Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources,
Causes of climate change,
Green House Gases (GHG)
Distinguish between adaptation and mitigation
|Day 19||Climate change’s impact on agriculture and rural livelihood
Initiatives by Govt of India, NAPCC, SAPCC, INDC
Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities
|Day 20||State Govt Scheme related to agriculture
Current Affairs March to May 2019
|Day 21||Concept and Types of Farm Management.
Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working. MGNREGA
NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water Programmes, Swachh Bharat, Rural Housing, PURA and other rural development programmes.
|Day 22||Mock Tests||120 minutes|
|Day 23||Mock Tests||120 minutes|
|Day 24||Mock Tests||140 minutes|
|Day 25||Mock Tests||120 minutes|
|Day 26||Mock Tests||120 minutes|
|Day 27||Mock Tests||140 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Main Topics To Cover 2022
The syllabus of NABARD Grade A must be downloaded as soon as possible to start your preparations. NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A syllabus will also be mentioned in the PDF issued by the authorities. The Phase III Interview process is mainly carried out for those who qualify in the Phase II Examinations by securing a high rank in merit. The weightage for the Interview process is 25 marks. After knowing the exam pattern it’s time to know the syllabus and topics to be covered for NABARD Grade A Exam. As mentioned NABARD Phase II has two papers wherein Paper I is English Writing and Paper II is Economic and Social Issues. The application for NABARD Grade A 2022 will start after the official notification is released.
|Name of Section||Topics|
|Computer Knowledge||History of computer & generations Shortcut Keys. Networking Input-output devices DBMS MS Office Internet|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs related to Banking, Economy, and Insurance. Awards Honor Sports New schemes National and International News Latest Developments in science and technology.|
|English Language||Spotting the errors Sentence improvement Cloze test Para Jumbles Reading Comprehension Fill in the blanks Sentence rearrangement New pattern questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number Series Simplification/ Approximation Data Interpretations Quadratic Equations Arithmetic Questions Mathematical Inequalities Data Sufficiency Quantity Comparisons|
|Reasoning Ability||Statement based questions (Verbal reasoning) Syllogism Inequality Input-Output Coding-Decoding Data sufficiency Blood relations Puzzles & Seating arrangement Miscellaneous Questions|
Economic & Social Issues
|Nature of the Indian economy
Social Structure in India
Rural banking and financial institutions in India
Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
Positive Discrimination in favour of the underprivileged
Globalization of Economy
Agriculture & Rural Development
Plantation & Husbandry
Soil and Water conservation
Farm and Agri Engineering
Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture & Allied activities
Ecology and Climate Change
NABARD Grade A Mock Test 2022
There will be three phases of the selection such as Phase I – Preliminary Exam- Includes subjects like English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer, Economic and Social Issues, Agriculture and Rural Development, Phase II – Mains Exam- (i) Paper I – Common for all posts and (ii) Paper-II – Different for all posts and Phase III – Interview Process. You must practice all of the mock tests taking into consideration the important subjects that will be included in the entrance examination and our platform provides a very specific mock test preparation module for the people who are planning to crack the entrance examination created by this organisation. You can check out the details related to the mock test from the table given below.
NABARD Grade A Previous Question Papers 2022
NABARD Grade a previous year paper is mentioned below for all of the candidates and you must also have proper information related to the NABARD Grade A paper pattern. There are a lot of question papers that you can practice in order to start your preparation for the NABARD Grade A entrance examination and all of the candidates can download the PDF of the question paper from the official website of the organisation or from our platform. Our platform provides a lot of question papers and you can practice these question papers from the official website. You can check out the details related to the question papers from the table given below and you will be able to start your practice for the entrance examination starting today.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
|Economic and Social Issues||Click Here|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||Click Here|
|For General Post Economic & Social Issues & Agri.& Rural Development||Click Here|
|Topic Related to the discipline of the post||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A Exam Tips 2022
You can check out the subject wise exam tips for NABARD Grade A given below:-
- Reasoning, being the difficult section of the banking exams compared to other competitive exams needs specific attention. An hour of time should at least be slotted for this subject in the daily learning schedule. Only practice makes the aspirant expertise of the subject.
- The quantitative Aptitude section of the banking exam is also not that easier to crack. The most significant skill in this section is that of time management which can only be achieved through constant and thorough practice. This makes the section require another one hour in the daily planning.
- English language comprehension is a little relaxed section when compared to the above two of them. Reading English articles and newspapers along with syllabus learning will provide added advantages.
- General Awareness- The questions asked in this phase are about baking awareness, static awareness, and current affairs. Therefore this section requires systemic learning and comprehension of the topics.
- A basic awareness of computers and computer concepts is a must for any aspirants. Aspirants who lack that should concentrate more on the subject. This is an easier area to understand if come in touch.
- Agriculture and Rural Development- This comes one of the most important topics to be learned for NABARD Grade-A preparation in detail. Daily two hours of learning slot should be given to this subject. ARD requires a detailed study plan in accordance with the topics and subtopics to be covered.
- Economic and Social Issues is another significant phase of the NABARD exam. This too requires at least two hours of daily study time along with a specific subject-wise study plan.
Factors Affecting NABARD Grade A Study Plan 2022
An effective study plan is always a key tool for the preparation for the examination. Here goes how effective a study plan can look:
- A detailed understanding of the topics to be covered should be done in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by the recruitment team. This will help in the ideal division of time and portions in the study plan.
- A detailed understanding of the syllabus enables the aspirant to categorise the portions according to their weaker and stronger areas. This is further used to slot time for each portion. Along with the syllabus, the aspirants are supposed to manage their time slots for other learning activities as well. For instance, reading the new paper, conducting mock tests, answering previous year’s question papers, and also proper revision of the topics covered.
- A learning schedule might include the time of learning and what is learned at that time. The aspirant will be having more productive hours in the morning and evening which might be scheduled for tough topics. Easier topics can be covered in a relaxed environment. Having healthy and recurrent breaks is as important as having accurate learning slots. Leisure time fun learning can also be thought of with the help of creating fun quiz sessions with fellow learners or even alone.
- A healthy environment is such an important factor in boosting the learning process. A healthy environment calls for the healthy existence of the aspirants themselves. Therefore, the learners should be cautious enough about themselves having proper sleep schedules, a healthy diet, and enough rest along with drinking water.
- No one can convince you about your goal and mission and so you yourself become your biggest motivation. A strong determination along with consistent perseverance can bring you success.
Regular execution of the study plan reduces stress and makes the learning effective. A weekly rough routine of learning might look like this:
- Every day: Reading newspaper and taking mock tests
- Weekdays: Covering portions of syllabus according to the topic division
- Saturdays: Revision of the topics covered in a week’s time
- Sunday: Answering previous year’s question papers
On the weekday aspirants can learn at least 10 hours in which they can incorporate specific hours of study to specific areas of learning along with daily hours of newspaper reading and mock tests. Morning and evening schedules of learning can be made in a convenient structure for aspirants. Entri approaches the aspirant with the source of learning in many forms. Whether it be HD quality video lectures, study materials prepared by Entri Top experts, Unlimited access to mock tests, consolidated and complete question samples and question banks, or collection of previous year’s question papers, Entri is at the fingertip of every aspirant to aid them to attain your determined goal. Accelerate your preparation with Entri and successfully crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022