NABARD Grade A Admit Card for Assistant Manager 2020 Exam will be released shortly. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th February to fill in 154 posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) / (Legal Service) and P&SS (Protocol and Security Service). The direct link to download NABARD admit card will be shared soon in this blog. Keep visiting this blog for updates. Steps to download admit card and important is discussed in this article.
NABARD Grade A Admit Card Important dates
|Prelims Admit Card Download link Activation||2nd or 3rd Week of February 2020|
|Prelims Exam||25th of February 2020|
|Prelims Exam Results||In the month of March 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Download link Activation||Will be notified shortly|
|Mains Exam||Will be notified shortly|
NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2020 Download Procedure
NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded by following the steps given below:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided in this article (will be activated shortly) to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2020.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your computer or mobile.
Step 3 – Select your preferred Language.
Step 4 – Registration page will appear, enter your “Registration No.”(which you obtained during the application) and Date of Birth and Password.
Step 5 – Enter the Captcha code that appears in the box.
Step 6 – After entering the code click on the “Login” button.
Step 7 – The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Step 8 – NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card will appear on the screen. You either save and download the Admit Card in Pdf format or print the same, whichever is convenient.
Prerequisites to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card:
- The candidate must possess Login ID/Registration Number
- Date of Birth and Password will be asked for logging in.
- The candidate needs to have a good internet connection while downloading the NABARD 2020 Admit Card for Grade A Assistant Manager.
- Make sure to download and keep a copy of the Admit Card before going for the exam.
- Make a note of all important information on the Admit Card like the timings, location, etc.
- Ensure to carry all the important documents mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Ensure to carry the supplies as per the instructions on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry any one of the ID cards as proof to the examination Hall: College ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID or Adhar Card
- Admit card is absolutely necessary and the candidate who fails to produce it during the exam will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
The candidates who clear the prelims round will be called for the mains exam after the declaration of the prelims results. A separate Admit Card will be generated for the mains exam. The Admit Card link for the mains exam will be activated around a week or two before the exam. After the declaration of the mains exam results, the candidates who clear it will be called for the Interview. Separate Interview call letters are generated for the candidates who clear the mains exam. The candidates will also be intimidated about all these three admit cards on their registered email id and mobile number once the download link becomes active.
Other Important links
- NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification
- NABARD Grade A Application link
- NABARD Grade A Previous Cut Off for prelims and mains exam