NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2021 is Out: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the Grade A admit card on 1 September, 2021. The candidates who have applied for the post can now download the admit card from the official website of NABARD. Ensure the data given in the admit card is authentic and error free. The candidates are obliged to bring the admit card along with them for the exam.
NABARD Grade A Admit Card Important dates
The admit card for the NABARD Grade A is released. The candidates can now download the admit card from the official website.
- Online Application Start : 17 July 2021
- Registration Last Date : 07 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 07 August 2021
- Exam Date : September 2021
- Admit Card Available : 01 September 2021
NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card Download Procedure 2021
NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded as and when it is released in the official web portal. Here are some steps to follow:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided in this article (will be activated shortly) to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2021 or click here
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your computer or mobile.
Step 3 – Select your preferred Language.
Step 4 – Registration page will appear, enter your “Registration No.”(which you obtained during the application) and Date of Birth and Password.
Step 5 – Enter the Captcha code that appears in the box.
Step 6 – After entering the code click on the “Login” button.
Step 7 – The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Step 8 – NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card will appear on the screen. You either save and download the Admit Card in Pdf format or print the same, whichever is convenient.
Prerequisites to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card:
- The candidate must possess Login ID/Registration Number
- Date of Birth and Password will be asked for logging in.
- The candidate needs to have a good internet connection while downloading the NABARD 2020 Admit Card for Grade A Assistant Manager.
- Make sure to download and keep a copy of the Admit Card before going for the exam.
- Make a note of all important information on the Admit Card like the timings, location, etc.
- Ensure to carry all the important documents mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Ensure to carry the supplies as per the instructions on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry any one of the ID cards as proof to the examination Hall: College ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID or Aadhar Card
- Admit card is absolutely necessary and the candidate who fails to produce it during the exam will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
The candidates who clear the prelims round will be called for the mains exam after the declaration of the prelims results. A separate Admit Card will be generated for the mains exam. The Admit Card link for the mains exam will be activated around a week or two before the exam. After the declaration of the mains exam results, the candidates who clear it will be called for the Interview. Separate Interview call letters are generated for the candidates who clear the mains exam. The candidates will also be intimidated about all these three admit cards on their registered email id and mobile number once the download link becomes active.
The candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website and ensure the information is the admit is correct. The candidates can required to bring the admit card for the exam without fail.
Other Important links
- NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification
- NABARD Grade A Application link
- NABARD Grade A Previous Cut Off for prelims and mains exam