National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the Grade A admit card 2021 on 1 September 2021. The candidates who have applied for the post can now download the admit card from the official website of NABARD. Ensure the data given in the admit card is authentic and error-free. The candidates are obliged to bring the admit card along with them for the exam. NABARD Grade A 2022 admit card or NABARD Grade A hall ticket can be downloaded easily. NABARD Grade A exam timings must be checked through the official website. NABARD Grade A admit card download procedure is mentioned below. NABARD Grade A Admit card 2022 download link is still inactive.
NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022
Make sure to download and keep a copy of the Admit Card before going for the exam. Make a note of all important information on the Admit Card like the timings, location, etc. Ensure to carry all the important documents mentioned on the Admit Card. Ensure to carry the supplies as per the instructions on the Admit Card. Candidates must carry any one of the ID cards as proof to the examination Hall: College ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID or Aadhar Card. Admit card is absolutely necessary and the candidate who fails to produce it during the exam will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
How To Download NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022?
NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded as and when it is released in the official web portal. Here are some steps to follow:
- Step 1 – Click on the link provided in this article (will be activated shortly) to download NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card 2022
- Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your computer or mobile.
- Step 3 – Select your preferred Language.
- Step 4 – Registration page will appear, enter your “Registration No.”(which you obtained during the application) and Date of Birth and Password.
- Step 5 – Enter the Captcha code that appears in the box.
- Step 6 – After entering the code click on the “Login” button.
- Step 7 – The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Step 8 – NABARD Grade A Assistant Admit Card will appear on the screen. You either save and download the Admit Card in Pdf format or print the same, whichever is convenient.
Direct Link To Download NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2022
The examination dates for NABARD Grade A exam 2022 were released by the NABARD officially. The previous prelims examination will be held on 18th September 2021. The official Grade A (RDBS/ Rajbhasha) notification 2021 was released on 17th June. The application window closed on 7th August 2021. The prelims examination date has been announced on 03 August 2021. The NABARD Grade A admit card for the prelims exam will be released soon. NABARD Grade A 2022 notification date can be checked below. Make sure to download NABARD Grade A 2022 notification pdf to check the NABARD Grade A exam time duration.
|Online Registration starts from||To Be Announced|
|Last date of submission of the Online Application form||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Exam date||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Result date||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Mains Admit/Call Letter||To Be Announced|
|Mains Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Mains Result date||To Be Announced|
|Interview date||To Be Announced|
NABARD Grade A Exam Centres 2022
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Vizianagaram.|
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea.|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.|
|10||Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala.|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra.|
|12||Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|14||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.|
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Pallakad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam.|
|16||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Chandrapur, Solapur, Dhule, Ratnagiri.|
|22||New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Dhenkanal, Rourkela.|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala.|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur.|
|Name of the Centres|
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Kolkata|
|Bhopal||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|Bhubaneshwar||Delhi – NCR|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Patna|
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
NABARD will release the official notification for the Grade A post in the upcoming weeks. Last year, a total of 154 vacancies for the Grade A post were employed as per the official notification by NABARD. NABARD Recruitment to Group A post is conducted for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Protocol & Security Service (P&SS), Rajbhasha and Legal. This is also one of the popular exams conducted by NABARD. The selection for the RDBS post is done based on the preliminary exam, mains exam, and interview. The Selection for the P&SS post will be through the interview only. Hence, it is time to prepare well for the NABRAD Grade A exam. Knowing the exam pattern and the syllabus also play a very important role in the preparation for the exam. Check out the NABARD Grade A pattern given below.
Phase I Preliminary exam is an online objective test. It is the first step in the screening process. The candidates who perform well in the Preliminary exam are called for appearing in the Main Exam. The marks secured in Phase I will not be considered for the final selection. The calling ratio for Main Exam shall be 1:25 and also for every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.25. Let’s look into the details of the NABARD Grade A Exam pattern of the Prelims Exam.
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
Phase II Mains Exam is an Objective and descriptive type online. In the Mains Exam if the candidate scores minimum or more from the cut-off marks then he/she will be shortlisted for the Phase III Interview. The calling ratio for the Interview shall be 1:5 and also for every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.25. Let’s look into the details of the NABARD Exam pattern of the Mains Exam.
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|For General Post Economic & Social Issues & Agri.& Rural Development||100||90 minutes|
|Topic Related to the discipline of the post||100||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Preparation Tips 2022
The initial and significant step towards the preparation of any examination is the close study of its complete syllabus. A thorough understanding of what is being studied and prepared is as important as studying various topics for the exam. Listing all the topics and categorizing them into the most important and important sections can make the preparation easier. You can check out the preparation tips given below to start your preparations:-
- Comprehension of the exam pattern in detail and getting familiar with it is important while attempting a competitive examination. The total number of questions, the marking scheme of the examination, and the time allotted for the exam are significant factors that are to be acquainted profoundly. Aspirants can refer to the official website or the previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern.
- It is always beneficial and wise to have an explicit study plan and to stick with the same while preparing. An ideal study plan will consist of the systemic division, analysis, and study of the topics prescribed in the syllabus. Study time, break time, and the systemic management of the same will also be included in the study plan. Proper planning and execution is a diplomatic and wise way to success.
- The collection of the best study materials is an efficient move in the preparation strategy for the examination. It should be done with direct reference to the syllabus and banking exam strategy. Materials can be chosen from online tutoring, instructions, soft copies of texts to the reputed textbooks available in the market. Aspirants can collect and consolidate the materials according to their study plan.
- Daily mock tests and self-analysis of the preparation are important in the venture of preparing for a banking exam. This helps the aspirants in understanding their present status in learning. This helps to work more focused in the weaker sections along with practising time management. Mock tests are now available at the fingertips of the aspirants which helps in preparation.
- Getting acquainted with the previous year’s question paper and including answering the same in the study plan is an added perk in enhancing the knowledge and exam writing skills. This will help in understanding the level of difficulty of the exam and thus enable the aspirant to polish the learning. Along with this, the aspirant gets acquainted with the general structure and pattern of the exam.
- Along with these preparation strategies for NABARD GRADE A EXAM, the most significant part comes from the side of the aspirant. That is focused learning and never-ending perseverance. Self-motivation and determination are key factors to be held by the aspirants in the wake of preparation for the examination.
The candidate must possess Login ID/Registration Number and Date of Birth and Password will be asked for logging in. The candidate needs to have a good internet connection while downloading the NABARD 2022 Admit Card for Grade A Assistant Manager. The candidates who clear the prelims round will be called for the mains exam after the declaration of the prelims results. A separate Admit Card will be generated for the main exam. The Admit Card link for the mains exam will be activated around a week or two before the exam. After the declaration of the main exam results, the candidates who clear it will be called for the Interview. Separate Interview call letters are generated for the candidates who clear the mains exam. The candidates will also be intimidated about all these three admit cards on their registered email id and mobile number once the download link becomes active.