National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex regulatory body for the overall regulation and licensing of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in India. Every year, NABARD invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) / (Legal Service) from eligible graduates across India. With three stages of the written exam, NABARD will publish the results and shortlist them along with cut-off scores on their official website. The commission has published the result of the preliminary examination for the NABARD Grade-A examination. Let’s check the NABARD Grade A Result 2022 – Prelims, Mains Result. You can also check the NABARD Grade A result date 2022 for the NABARD Grade A 2022 prelims result and the NABARD Grade A mains result 2022 expected date also.
NABARD Grade A Result 2022
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development conducts the Group-A Assistant Managers recruitment to select office cader candidates to the banking sector. The Group-A officers in NABARD are appointed in various sectors like the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, and Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in Protocol and Security Service, etc. For the selection process, the bank conducts two stages a written exam followed by a personal interview. NABARD has published the NABARD Grade A results for the preliminary examination to the post of Grade A examination conducted before through a notification published through the official website. Eligible applicants can check the NABARD Grade A phase 2 result 2022 and NABARD Grade A prelims result 2022 from the official website, using the login credentials given to the candidates.
Result Direct Link
How to Download NABARD Grade A Result 2022?
The candidates can check their NABARD Grade A scorecard 2022 through the official website by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NABARD at nabard.org
- Step 2: Click on the link of “List Of Roll Nos. Of Short Listed Candidates For Phase-II – Main Examination” in the What’s New section on the homepage of NABARD.
- Step 3: Upon clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page.
- Step 4: The NABARD Result is available in pdf format on the newly opened page. Open the pdf where you will find the list of roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for the main examination.
- Step 5: Search your roll number in the list, if your roll number is displayed in the pdf Congratulations you are now eligible for Mains (Phase-II Examination).
- Step 6: Download the NABARD Grade A Sarkari result 2022 by clicking the download button in the pdf format for future reference.
NABARD Grade A Answer Key 2022
The answer key link will get updated once the official results are updated on the NABARD’s official website. Candidates should use their password, and registration number combination to download the answer key given from their profile. Applicants can find the login credentials in the registered email inbox or the message inbox of the registered mobile number. NABARD does publish the results along with official cut-off marks and shortlisted candidates list on the official website after all stages of screening. To download your NABARD Grade A Answer key (preliminary, main exam, and interview) 2021, one must have the following details:-
• Username/ Registration Number
• Password/ Date of Birth
NABARD Grade A Cut Off 2022
The prelims or online test is conducted for the RDBS post. The preliminary exam is for 120 minutes. The test carries 200 marks and consists of seven sections. Candidates qualifying for the preliminary exam will be called for the main exam. The main exam comprises both MCQ and Descriptive type questions. Paper I of the main exam is a descriptive type paper while Paper II is MCQ based. Each paper carries 100 marks. The candidates will be selected as per the cut off marks released by the concerned authorities.
NABARD Grade A Selection Process 2022
The recruitment for the Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager cader in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) includes a three-stage screening process. Through the Grade A Assistant Manager recruitment, NABARD hires candidates to 14 streams: General, Economics, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development and Management, Social Work, Chartered Accountant, and Company Secretary. For the NABARD Grade A selection procedure, the bank conducts three stages of screening:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam, and
- Personal Interview
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Selection Procedure 2022
The NABARD Grade A prelims examination is only qualifying in nature and is used as a screening test. The shortlisting ratio for the Phase-II exam shall be 1:25. For each wrong answer marked by the candidate, there will be a negative mark of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question. There will be both sectional cut-offs scores and total cut-off scores in the test, and one has to score at least the cut-off scores to be considered for the next stage of the exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes|
|6||Economic and Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7||Agriculture and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Selection Procedure 2022
For candidates applying for all other streams (Economics, Agriculture, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Social Work, Chartered Accountant, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Water Resource Development and Management and Company Secretary) Paper 2 is available. There will be negative marks of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question for each wrong answer marked by the candidate. There will be both sectional cut-offs scores and total cut-off scores, and candidates should score above these marks to get shortlisted for the personal interview. Applicants qualifying in this stage-II exam and securing a sufficiently high position in the merit list shall be short-listed for the interview which has 25 Marks in the total score.
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Test Name||Maximum Marks||Exam
|1||Paper: I||General English: (Descriptive)||100||90 minutes|
|2||Paper-II||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development||100||90 minutes|
|3||Paper III||Legal Services: proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz., Banking, Negotiable Instruments, Company, Industrial and Cooperative Laws, Cyber laws, Commerce/ Property transactions, Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters||100||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Interview Selection 2022
The interview is the most crucial part of the recruitment process. The recruitment board gets to meet the candidate in person and assess the qualifications of that candidate. There are many factors a candidate has to take into consideration when they are preparing for an interview procedure. Here let’s take a look at some of the NABARD Grade A important interview questions and also some of the important tips to ace in your interview preparations. For NABARD recruitment 2022, all the candidates who have cleared the written examination round will be summoned for an interview round by the recruiting body. Here are some of the major qualities that the board is expected from the candidate while appearing for the interview.
- Complete knowledge about the job position
- The idea about the banking sector
- Experience in the respective field of work
- Expertise in the respective field of work
- Ambition and futuristic goals
NABARD Grade A Preparation Tips 2022
The initial and significant step towards the preparation of any examination is the close study of its complete syllabus. A thorough understanding of what is being studied and prepared is as important as studying various topics for the exam. Listing all the topics and categorizing them into the most important and important sections can make the preparation easier. You can check out the preparation tips given below to start your preparations:-
- Comprehension of the exam pattern in detail and getting familiar with it is important while attempting a competitive examination. The total number of questions, the marking scheme of the examination, and the time allotted for the exam are significant factors that are to be acquainted profoundly. Aspirants can refer to the official website or the previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern.
- It is always beneficial and wise to have an explicit study plan and to stick with the same while preparing. An ideal study plan will consist of the systemic division, analysis, and study of the topics prescribed in the syllabus. Study time, break time, and the systemic management of the same will also be included in the study plan. Proper planning and execution is a diplomatic and wise way to success.
- The collection of the best study materials is an efficient move in the preparation strategy for the examination. It should be done with direct reference to the syllabus and banking exam strategy. Materials can be chosen from online tutoring, instructions, soft copies of texts to the reputed textbooks available in the market. Aspirants can collect and consolidate the materials according to their study plan.
- Daily mock tests and self-analysis of the preparation are important in the venture of preparing for a banking exam. This helps the aspirants in understanding their present status in learning. This helps to work more focused in the weaker sections along with practising time management. Mock tests are now available at the fingertips of the aspirants which helps in preparation.
- Getting acquainted with the previous year’s question paper and including answering the same in the study plan is an added perk in enhancing the knowledge and exam writing skills. This will help in understanding the level of difficulty of the exam and thus enable the aspirant to polish the learning. Along with this, the aspirant gets acquainted with the general structure and pattern of the exam.
- Along with these preparation strategies for NABARD GRADE A EXAM, the most significant part comes from the side of the aspirant. That is focused learning and never-ending perseverance. Self-motivation and determination are key factors to be held by the aspirants in the wake of preparation for the examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming NABARD Group-A 2022 preliminary test. Start your NABARD Group-A preliminary exam preparation today with Entri’s free mock tests. Entri course packages have mock tests, study notes, personal mentorships, etc.