Table of Contents
The Nainital Bank Limited has called for the recruitment of candidates to the post Management Trainees and Clerks for the year 2022. The notification has been released in the official website of the bank on 1st February 2022. The Nainital Bank Clerk Examination Date for 2022 has not been released yet but the same is expected in the month of March. Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 last date to submit the application is 15th of February 2022. The application can only be done online and no other mode is possible. The Nainital Bank has opened 100 vacancies in total through the latest notification out of which 50 opening are for the Clerical post and the rest for the Management Trainee posts. The Nainital Bank has not yet released the examination date for the Nainital Bank Clerk Examination but the same is expected to be held in the month of March 2022.
The Nainital Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank, an owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The Nainital Bank was founded in 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant of Nainital. It is the only scheduled commercial Bank of Uttarakhand, its head office being at Nainikal.. At present the Bank has three Regional Offices at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 164 branches across five states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Important Exam Dates
As mentioned earlier, the Notification for the recruitment was released on 1st of february 2022. Applications for two posts have been released by the Bank. Candidates are expected to submit the online application before the due date. Any application submitted after the due date or any request for the same will not be considered by the bank authority.
|Exam||Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022|
|Conducted by||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Notification Release Date||1st February 2022|
|Application Initiation Date||1st February 2022|
|Application Closure Date||15th February 2022|
|Date of Examination||Tentatively in March 2022|
|No. of vacancies||Management Trainees – 50
Clerks – 50
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Time Duration||145 min|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500|
As per the notification released by the Nainital Bank, candidates in the age group 21-30 years as on 31th December 2021 are only eligible to apply for the posts. The examination for both the posts is conducted on the same day but at two different shifts. Therefore any candidate willing to apply for both the posts is welcome to do so.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Exam Pattern
The Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 recruitment process is divided into two stages. First being the written test and the second stage as obvious is the Interview.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Written Test
The written test carries a maximum of 200 marks and the number of questions asked is 200. Hence you know that each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There is a negative marking scheme for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022. A penalty of 0.25 marks is given for each wrong answer. So, don’t play the game of luck here.
There are 5 different sections to be covered in the syllabus. Each section has been provided with a different time duration for the test. In total, the time duration for the Nainital Bank Clerk 2022 Exam is 145minutes.
|Test Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 min|
|General Awareness with reference to banking||40||40||20 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 min|
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Interview Test
Candidates clearing the written test will have to appear for a personal interview conducted by the Nainital Bank. A cumulative score of the candidates will be calculated by considering both the tests’ performance. Based on the rank list appointment letters will be issued for the eligible candidates for joining as clerical Cadre.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Vacancy
As per the notification released by the Nainital Bank, 50 vacancies are opened for the clerk post and 50 for the Management Trainee Post. This number of vacancies mentioned in the notification may or maynot vary according to the requirement of the bank. The bank also has the right to take the decision of cancelling the recruitment process.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Examination Centres
Online Exam for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 for Clerks will be conducted in centres at following location:
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Delhi / NCR
- Ambala (Haryana)
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Clauses by Bank
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session is entertained.
- The Bank however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres.
- The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Choice of centre once submitted by the candidate will be final.
- The data of candidates once submitted in the online application form will be considered as final.
- There will be no refund of the application fee for any reason.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – How to Apply Online
Please follow the given steps to apply for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022.
- Registration Process:
- Enter the official website of Nainital Bank Limited.
- Click on the Apply Tab on the page.
- Link for registration process will open in a new window
- Select the option New Registration and start filling the required details.
- Click the submit button.
- A Registration ID along with the Password will be received to the registered email ID.
- Application Form
- Login in with the received DOB, Registration ID and Password.
- Follow the instruction provided in the Notification PDF to Upload the Scanned copies of photo, signature, declaration and thumb impression.
- Verify all the information entered is valid and click the submit button.
- Page for payment of the fee will open next.
- Enter the required credentials and make the payment and your application process is done.
The last for printing your applications is on 2nd march 2022. Make sure you set a reminder for the same.
Nainital Bank Exam 2022 – Fee
Like any other exam, an amount for the registration of the candidate should be made. The application fee or charges to be paid by the candidate for the Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 will be an amount of Rs. 1500. Any Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne
by the candidate. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Please follow the instructions below to make the payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After the submission your, an information from the server will be available. Till then make you dont press the back or refresh button.
- E-Reciept will be generated after succeful transaction.
- If there is any failure in the payment login again using their Provisional Registration Number and
Password and repeat the process.
Nainital Bank Exam 2022 – Points for Registration
- Before starting the application process, go through the notification in detail.
- Scan the following :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
- If written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
Being a part of one of the most reputed banks is a great opportunity for every candidate. So why waste your time. Grab the opportunity when its in your hand. There is still time to put in your application forms. Be confident and show what you got. Entri team always got your back. Be a part of the Entri Team because alone you can do so little, but together we can do so much.