Table of Contents
The Nainital Bank Limited was founded in 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and a few other well-known Nainital residents. It is a 100-year-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank. Nainital Bank Limited, which has had a successful history since 1973 and operates its head office from Nainital, is the sole scheduled commercial bank in Uttarakhand. It holds 98.57 per cent of its equity with the Bank of Baroda. Currently, the bank has 165 branches spread over Five North Indian states, including Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan. It also has three regional offices, one each in Haldwani, Dehradun, and Noida. On July 21, 2022, Nainital Bank published a notice for its 2022 recruitment process on its main website, http://www.nainitalbank.co.in.Before August 1, 2022, all applicants who are interested in the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 can apply for the position of marketing officer. Nainital Bank intends to hire a total of five marketing officer positions. We have covered all the crucial information regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 in this article.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
The notification for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 is released on July 21, 2022. Candidates for the position of marketing officer should be qualified academically and professionally. Candidates should strive to send their applications as early as possible because the Nainital Bank is only accepting applications in the offline form. This Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification is a continuation of one that was previously published on May 11, 2022; all terms and conditions will stay the same.
|Organization||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Marketing Officers in Officers’ Grade/ Scale –I|
|Selection Process||Interview ( written exam if notified otherwise)|
|Modified notification||Download here|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
We have included all of the crucial dates for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
Important Dates– Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022
|Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification (Modified)||21st July 2022|
|Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification||11th May 2022|
|Nainital Bank Apply Online Last Date||1st August 2022|
|Call letters for interview||Yet to be notified|
|Interview||Yet to be notified|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be notified|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The vacancy details of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 is as given in the table
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Marketing Officers’ in Officers’ Grade/ Scale I||5|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale
The Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the details of eligibility criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 are given here.
The age requirement for the position of marketing officer is 25 years old, with a maximum age limit of 32 years.
The educational requirements for the position of marketing officer are listed in the table below. It should be emphasized that the experience is merely recommended and not required.
|Name Of The Post||Educational Qualification||Desirable Experience|
|Marketing Officer||Regular Graduate/Post Graduate with a minimum GPA of 55% from an accredited University.||Candidates with an MBA in marketing, a 2-year PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, or PGDM with a marketing concentration, or any other credential from a reputable institution or institute will be given preference.
Candidates with experience in marketing third-party products for banks, insurance firms, financial institutions, and other businesses will be given preference.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Candidates must have a working email address that they must maintain until the results are announced. It will assist them in receiving call letters, interview tips, etc. via email. The candidates applying for the aforementioned position must send their properly typed applications using a registered or speed post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’. The application must be completed and signed by the candidate, and a recent photograph must be pasted where indicated. Applications that are incomplete or poorly written will be rejected. The application should be placed in an envelope that is marked “Application for Post of Marketing Officer.” Along with the application, the following documents must be presented.
- A copy of a certificate from secondary or high school that shows you have completed the 10th grade or higher that includes your date of birth serves as proof of age.
- Copies of certificates and grade reports for any desired and required educational or professional credentials.
- appropriate document(s) attesting to post-professional qualification experience that is both desired and necessary.
- The Nainital Bank has requested NOC from the applicant’s current employer to participate in its hiring process.
The application fee is Rs. 1500.00 (Rs. one thousand five hundred only), inclusive of GST, and must be sent by demand draft made out to the Nainital Bank Limited and payable to Nainital (Uttarakhand).
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting and interviews will be used to make the final decision, however, depending on the number of applications, the bank may also conduct a written test of the applicants.
- Even if an applicant meets the minimum requirements for education, work history, and other eligibility factors, there is no guarantee that they will be invited for a personal interview.
- The shortlisting criteria will be established by the Bank, and a sufficient number of applicants will then be selected and contacted for interviews. The bank’s choice to contact applicants for an interview shall be final. No correspondence in this regard will be answered. The start of the shortlisting process and the personal interview will be done via the candidates’ registered email addresses.
- Only the results of the interview will be used to create a descending merit list of the chosen candidates.If more than one applicant receives the required score (the common score at the cut-off point), those candidates will be ranked in merit according to their age in descending order. The final merit list will also take into account the marks received in the written examination (only if a written test is conducted by the Bank).
- The candidates who are ultimately chosen will be notified/informed by email on their registered email IDs.
- Regular employment will be the type.
- The candidates will first undergo a two-year probationary period, during which time their performance will be evaluated/reviewed every six months with a focus on quantifiable and objective metrics. Following a successful two-year probationary period, the concerned candidates may be permanently hired by the Bank.
- The probation period of the concerned candidates may be extended at the sole discretion of the management if any candidate’s performance is deemed to be unsatisfactory or fails to live up to expectations, or the services may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s pay instead of such nonperformance/for other unfavourable criteria as may be determined by the Bank.
- Alternatively, if any such person wishes to leave the Bank’s employ, he or she must give three months’ notice or provide three months’ salary instead of notice, with the Bank having the sole discretion to accept either option.
All important details regarding the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification are discussed in the article. Download the Entri app to aid you in studying for the coming bank exams of 2022.