The Nainital Bank has invited online applications for the post of Management Trainees (MT’S) and Clerks on its website nainitalbank.co.in. The Nainital Bank bank will recruit a total of 150 candidates out of which 75 vacancies for Management Trainee post and the other 75 vacancies for Clerical Cadre. Candidates who have completed Full Time & Regular Graduation / Post Graduation are eligible to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 20201 Moreover, candidates who have prior experience in the banking sector will be given preference. Candidates willing to apply for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 shall apply before the last date which is 31st July 2021. In this article, we will discuss all the major points to be noted about Nainital Bank Notification 2021 – Dates, Vacancy, etc. Make sure to read till the end of the article.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
To begi with, the Nainital Bank Limited is around a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank . It was established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital. It has a glorious track record ever since its formation. Also, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital. At present, the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida . Moreover, it has a network of 162 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
On 17th July 2021, the official web portal of Nanital Bank has issued a new notification. The notification calls for recruitment to Management Trainee and Clerical posts at Nainital Bank. As per the notice, all the eligible and interested candidates must apply on or before 31st July 2021, starting form 17th July 2021. However, only online applications will be invited for the post.
Major Details of Naitinal Bank Clerk Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||The Nainital Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee (MT)
|Number of available vacancies||Management Trainee (MT) – 75
Clerks – 75
|Notification Release Date||17th July 2021|
|Application Window||17th July 2021 to 31st July 2021|
|Examination Date||2nd week of August (Tentative)|
|Official web portal||www.nainitalbank.co.in|
Official Notice PDF Download
For all the aspiring candidates aiming for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021, you can download the official notification PDF directly from the link given below. Just click on the given link and you are good to go!
Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee Vacancy 2021
The Post Wise Vacancy Details for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 are given in the table below. Check it out.
|Management Trainees||Officers’ Grade/
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee 2021
1. Educational Qualification for Nainital Management Trainee (MT)
- Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. A good Knowledge of Computer Operations is also preferable.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given priority.
2. Educational Qualification for Nainital Bank Clerk
- Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks from a recognized University/Institute. A good Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
Note: All the universities who have awarded CGPA / GPA score to the candidate, their percentage scores shall be calculated by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in every subjects in each of the semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject.
The age limit of the candidates applying for Management Trainee and Clerikal posts for recruitment into Nainital Bank is given below.
Nainital Management Trainee (MT)
- Age in Years as on 31.03.2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 27
Nainital Bank Clerk
- Age in Years as on 31.03.2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 28
Application Fee for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam 2021
The application fee for the Nainital Bank Recruitment for the Management Trainee and Clerk must be paid only through the online mode.
|Management Trainee||Rs. 1,500
(Rupees two thousand only
(Rupees one thousand five hundred only
Salary details of Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
The Nainital Bank offers a decent salary scale for its Management Trainees and Clerks. Check it out here.
1. Nainital Bank Salary for Management Trainee
- Rs. 30,000.00 per month
2. Nainital Bank Salary for Clerk
- Pay Scale of Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 Plus applicable allowances.
Selection Process for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
The selection to the posts of Management Trainee and Clerk positions at Nainital bank will be done in two stages:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
All the candidates who successfully qualify the written examination, will be called for a personal interview round with the board members.
How To Apply For Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021?
The detailed Guidelines / Procedure For Nainital Bank Management Trainee and Clerk posts will comprise of the following three steps:
A. Application Registration.
B. Payment of Fees.
C. Document Scan and Upload.
Steps to taken for Registration
- Firstly, log in to the official web portal of Nainital Bank.
- Next, click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Now, click on New Registration in the application window.
- Then, Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- After that, click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of Nainital Bank MT and Clerk.
- On completion of the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for Nainital Bank Management Trainee and Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo, signature, handwritten declaration, Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online
Now , you have successfully applied for the Nainital Bank recruitment 2021. However, make sure to check the official web page for details regarding exam date and the release of admit cards.
Exam Pattern for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021
- The Exam for Nainital Bank Management Trainee and Clerk will comprise of objective type questions.
- The question paper will be set only in English for all the sections.
- There will be sectional timing for each section.
- There will be 200 questions for a total duration of 145 Minutes.
- The number of Answer choices per question will be 5.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for MT and Clerk Posts
|S.No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
(with special reference
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
Bond Period for Naintinal Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021
All the candidates must note that there is Indemnity Bond for prescribed amount with two sureties for serving the Bank for a specified period.
In any case when the candidate resigns from or leaves/abandon the service before the completion of the specified period, he/ she will indemnify the Bank for the amount of the Bond, for all losses, costs, charges, and expenses incurred by the Bank. The bond period and amount is as follows.
|Cadre||Amount of Bond||Bond Period|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 2.00 Lacs||1 years|
|Clerks||Rs. 1.00 Lacs||2 years|
List of Exam Centres For Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021
As the recruitment examination for management trainee and clerk posts will be conducted separately by the Bank, an applicant can apply for both posts also, if desired. As and when the examination dates are announced, Online Exam for Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks will be conducted in centres at following location. Candidates will have to choose any four centers in the order of their preference and convenience to appear for the online exam.
2. Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
4. Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
5. Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
6. Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
7. Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
8. Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
9. Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
10. Jaipur (Rajasthan)
11. Delhi / NCR
12 .Ambala (Haryana)
We hope that this article on the Nainital Bank Notification 2021 was helpful to all the aspiring candidates. So, check out the eligibility criteria carefully once again and apply nfor the posts. Get rady with ENtri for your exam preparations! Remember, you have only a little time until the examinations as it is to be held in the first week or second week of August itself. We wish Good Luck to All the Apirants!
For a more detailed view about the Nainital Bank Notification 2021, click on the You Tube link given below.