Table of Contents
The National Insurance Corporation Limited, well known as NICL, is a general insurance company under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This government insurance corporation, trusted since 1906, is a dream work place for many of the aspirants who are planning to develop a career in the public insurance sector of India. To quench this thirst, every year NICL conducts recruitments to various posts such as NICL AO (Administrative Officer), NICL AA (Assistant Actuary), NICL Account Apprentice, NICL Agriculture Apprentice, etc… based on the availability of the vacancies. Though the NICL recruitment exams are not annual, it is considered as one of the toughest government exam in India due to its high competition. While comparing different posts in the NICL, the NICL AO post has the most demand among the candidates. Click here to know about NICL Exam Dates and Pattern.
NICL Study Plan 2022- 30 days
NICL is planning to conduct this year’s prelims exam tentatively in June. The three months ahead of the exam give the candidates a clarion call to start their preparation today itself. The 100 days (approx.) journey could appear as a roller coaster ride for you. But always remember ‘hard work always pays off’.
Given below is a 30 days study plan for NICL prelims and mains exam:
|Day 1||Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs|
|Day 2||Synonyms, Puzzles, Data Interpretation, MS Office|
|Day 3||Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs|
|Day 4||Synonyms, Puzzles, Data Interpretation, MS Office|
|Day 5||Antonyms, Seating Arrangement, Percentage, MS Office|
|Day 6||Sentence Rearrangement, Alphanumeric series, Indian Economy|
|Day 7||Antonyms, Seating Arrangement, Percentage, MS Office|
|Day 8||Sentence Rearrangement, Alphanumeric series, Indian Economy|
|Day 9||Revision and Solving Practice Questions|
|Day 10||Para/Word Jumbles, Syllogism, Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 11||Idioms and Phrases, Blood Relation, Number System, Sports|
|Day 12||Para/Word Jumbles, Syllogism, Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 13||Idioms and Phrases, Blood Relation, Number System, Sports|
|Day 14||One Word Substitution, Fill in the Blanks, Direction Test, Square and Cube Root|
|Day 15||Cloze Test, Data Sufficiency, Coding- Decoding, Indian History|
|Day 16||One Word Substitution, Fill in the Blanks, Direction Test, Square and Cube Root|
|Day 17||Cloze Test, Data Sufficiency, Coding- Decoding, Indian History|
|Day 18||Revision and Solving Practice Questions|
|Day 19||Error Spotting, Statement and Assumptions Statement and Conclusion , Fractions, Decimal|
|Day 20||Sentence Correction, Tenses Rules, Number Ranking, Ratio and Proportion|
|Day 21||Error Spotting, Statement and Assumptions Statement and Conclusion , Fractions, Decimal|
|Day 22||Sentence Correction, Tenses Rules, Number Ranking, Ratio and Proportion|
|Day 23||Decision Making, Average, Age Problems, Book and Authors, Hardware and Software|
|Day 24||Speed, Distance and Time, Work and Time, Important Dates, Memory|
|Day 25||Decision Making, Average, Age Problems, Book and Authors, Hardware and Software|
|Day 26||Speed, Distance and Time, Work and Time, Important Dates, Memory|
|Day 27||Indian History and Geography, General Science, Computer Abbreviations and Shortcuts|
|Day 28||Indian Politics and Civics, Indian Financial System, Internet, History of Computer|
|Day 29||Indian History and Geography, General Science, Computer Abbreviations and Shortcuts|
|Day 30||Indian Politics and Civics, Indian Financial System, Internet, History of Computer|
NICL Main Topics to Cover 2022
The main topics for the NICL Prelims and Mains are English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Aptitude. NICL Study Material is Just a Click Away.
NICL Mock Tests 2022
Attending mock test has always been suggested to any candidate who is appearing for any recruitment or entrance exam. It will always help the aspirant to know about their current status and will help them to polish their weak areas of studies. Practicing mock tests will also help the candidate to learn more about time management in exams and will make studies more interesting.
|NICL Mock Tests 2022||Download Link|
|English Language||Click here|
|General Awareness||Click here|
NICL Previous Years’ Question Papers
Solving the NICL previous years’ question papers has its own benefits.
- When candidates devote their time to solve the previous year question papers they can easily save a huge sum of time in the final recruitment tests (Prelims and Mains) since practicing the questions will give them a clear idea about time management.
- Along with time management the candidates will also get to know about their strong and weak areas of their exam preparation studies and thereby the aspirants can polish their weak areas very well.
- Solving the previous question papers will help the candidates to figure out the question patterns and trends in the NICL exam.
- Working on the previous years’ question papers will also help the candidates to know more about the exam syllabus as well.
Among the various NICL job posts NICL AO is the most sought after job among the candidates. Given below is previous question paper of NICL AO. Download the PDF freely.
|Exam Name||Download PDF|
|NICL AO 2012|
|NICL A0 2013|
NICL Exam Tips 2022
- Go through NICL 2022 syllabus thoroughly.
- Understand the exam pattern of Prelims and Mains
- Prepare notes while researching over the topics and make the learning process interesting
- Uses guide books to gauge over the topics.
- Always remember to solve the previous years’ question papers since it will help you to understand the important, unavoidable areas of the NICL syllabus
- Try Mock tests. It will help you to identify your strong and weak areas of studies and help you to polish the weak areas well and will boost your confidence
- Attempting practice questions will help with time management
Wishing you all a very best!