RBI Security Guard recruitment notification for 2020 is yet to release, and we will update you with more details once RBI publishes the same. In this article, we will discuss the RBI Security Guard Eligibility – Age Limit, Qualification.
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
RBI Security Guards are entitled to the duty to protect the RBI Officers across the country. Selected candidates will be appointed in the RBI offices to perform duties like:
- Guarding Bank’s property (official/ Residential),
- Operating X-Ray machines or Multi-Zone Door Frame Metal Detectors (DFMD) for checking baggage at the entrance
RBI Security Guards are expected to work in shifts, including night shifts. The selected candidates shall undergo probation for 2 years including 15 weeks of training at Reserve Bank Staff College. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of the RBI Security Guard subject to their performance during the probation period.
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.L.C./ Matriculation) from any recognized State Education Board or its equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have left the military service and who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- Graduates and applicants possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be from the State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying. As of now, RBI is accepting the applications from Male candidates only.
- Orthopedically handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Visually Handicapped/disabled ex-servicemen/declared medically unfit candidates are not eligible for these positions.
Candidates age shall be between 18 years to 25 years as of the last date of notification.
|SL No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (eligible for reservation)||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disability (PwD)||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disability Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the defense forces plus 3 years subject to a maximum of 45 years.|
|5.||Divorced women and women legally separated from their husband who has not remarried, Widows||5 years|
|6.||Applicants ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Present Employees of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.||5 years|
- Aspirants’ seeking reservation as SC or ST or OBC will have to provide a certificate in the prescribed format ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the appointed authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST or OBC and the Village or Town the applicant is ordinarily a resident of.
- The applicant must also ensure that the name of their caste or community and its spelling in their caste/ or community certificate is exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the Central Government from time to time (for Other Backward Class category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as Other Backward Class castes in the central list are available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site https://ncst.nic.in and for Scheduled Castes category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- A certificate 5 containing any difference in the caste name will not be accepted. Further, the Other Backward Class certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The Other Backward Class claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his father originally belongs. An applicant who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an Other Backward Class certificate which should have been issued to him based on his father’s Other Backward Caste certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the on-line application by an applicant for this examination will be allowed.
In this blog, we discussed RBI Security Guard Eligibility – Age Limit, Qualification. Keep visiting this blog for updates on the latest government jobs.
|RBI Security Guard Exam Information Links|
|RBI Security Guard Notification||RBI Security Guard Mock Test|
|RBI Security Guard Syllabus||RBI Security Guard Video Course|
|RBI Security Guard Exam Date||RBI Security Guard Study Materials|
|RBI Security Guard Application Form||RBI Security Guard Interview Questions|
|RBI Security Guard Vacancy||RBI Security Guard Job Profile|
|RBI Security Guard Admit Card||RBI Security Guard Salary|
|RBI Security Guard Study Plan||RBI Security Guard Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RBI Security Guard Previous Question Papers||RBI Security Guard Result|
|RBI Security Guard Best Books||RBI Security Guard Cutoff|
|RBI Security Guard Selection Process||RBI Security Guard Exam Analysis|
|RBI Security Guard Answer Key|