Table of Contents
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruits candidates to the post of RBI Security guard across the country. RBI Security guard 2020 notification will be released shortly. Interested candidates keep yourself updated with the notification dates so that last minute rush to fill the application can be avoided. The selection process includes a online test and a physical test. Online test consists of three subjects with a total of 100 marks. Interested candidates can begin the preparation for the exam. Check this article for RBI Security Guard Study Plan 2020. Article also includes study materials, practice quiz and study tips.
RBI Security Guard Study Plan 2020
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 6 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for RBI Security Guard examination.
1) 30 days study plan
2) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation.
3) Practice Set- Quiz
4) Mock test, and Previous Questions
5) Tips to prepare well for the examination.
6) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
RBI Security Guard 30 Days Study Plan 2020
Below tabulated is the 30 days study schedule to prepare well for the RBI Security Guard.
|Day||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||English language|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Subject-Verb Agreement|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Verb|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||Adverb|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Error Correction|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Unseen pasaages|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Idioms|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Tenses|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Synonym and antonyms|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Sentence/ Para Completion|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Para jumbles|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Sentence rearrangement|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||cloze test|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Vocabulary|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Grammar|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Grammar|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||Revision|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Revision|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Practice quiz on odd sentence out|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Practice quiz on theme detection|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Practice quiz on homonyms|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||practice quiz on word replacement|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Practice quiz on word association|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Practice quiz on reading comprehension|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Preparation will not end with the study schedule setting alone. we need to strictly follow the study plan to see the results of our preparation. An interested and aspiring candidate should at least spend the time effectively by preparing for the examination. Sincere preparation along with smart work will lead to success. Do not wait for the exam dates to be announced to begin the preparation.
RBI Security Guard Study Materials
As the study plan is set it is next step to choose the appropriate study materials for the subjects included in the exam. Following are the subject wise study materials in PDF Format. Effective utilization of study materials is one key to score better for the examination. The study materials can be collected from different sources. Do not get confused and gather too much information as it will not help. Hence first decide to select few books and then after appropriate review taking select a particular online site to get collective information from.
- Basic grammar rules on preposition
- Essay writing tips for English descriptive paper
- Weekly English vocabulary – July week 2
- Weekly English vocabulary – June week 4
- Weekly English vocabulary –April week 4
Once the topic is clear the candidate has to test the knowledge so as to analyse how much of the concept is clear. After studying each topic it is recommended to attempt the quiz of that topic. Along with analysis it will also help in boosting self confidence
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Analyse the quiz results and work accordingly. The concepts not clear should be clarified then and there without filing it up for the last moment.
Once the complete preparation is done candidate can take the mock test
FREE RBI Security Guard Mock Test
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
1. Ram saves 14% of his salary while Shyam saves 22%. If both get the same salary and Shyam saves Rs. 1540, what is the saving of Ram?
A) Rs. 990
B) Rs. 980
C) Rs. 890
D) Rs. 880
2. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase.
Explore every avenue
A) To rim away
B) To march forward
C) To look for every possible means
D) To be taken by surprise
3. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
RBI Security Guard Previous Questions
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. Below Tabulated are the questions from previous papers of RBI Security Guard exam.
- Reserve Bank Security Guard questions-1
- Reserve Bank Security Guard questions-2
- General English questions from previous papers
- Numerical ability questions
- Numerical ability questions from previous papers
- Numerical Ability PDF
- Reasoning ability questions from previous papers
Tips to prepare well for the examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for competitive Examination.
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Click here for more details on RBI Security Guard Exam
- RBI Security guard exam date
- RBI Security guard syllabus and exam pattern
- RBI Security guard admit card
|RBI Security Guard Exam Information Links|
|RBI Security Guard Notification||RBI Security Guard Mock Test|
|RBI Security Guard Syllabus||RBI Security Guard Video Course|
|RBI Security Guard Exam Date||RBI Security Guard Study Materials|
|RBI Security Guard Application Form||RBI Security Guard Interview Questions|
|RBI Security Guard Vacancy||RBI Security Guard Job Profile|
|RBI Security Guard Admit Card||RBI Security Guard Salary|
|RBI Security Guard Previous Question Papers||RBI Security Guard Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RBI Security Guard Best Books||RBI Security Guard Result|
|RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria||RBI Security Guard Cutoff|
|RBI Security Guard Selection Process||RBI Security Guard Exam Analysis|
|RBI Security Guard Answer Key|