Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruits candidates to the post of RBI Security guard across the country. RBI Security guard 2020 notification will be released shortly. Interested candidates keep yourself updated with the notification dates so that last minute rush to fill the application can be avoided. The selection process includes a online test and a physical test. Online test consists of three subjects with a total of 100 marks. Interested candidates can begin the preparation for the exam. Check this article for RBI Security Guard Mock Test Online 2020. Article also includes subject wise practice quiz.
RBI Security Guard Mock Test Online 2020
1. The milk and water in two vessels A and B are in the ratio 4:3 and 2:3 respectively. In what ratio, the liquids be mixed in both the vessels so that the new liquid contains half milk and half water?
2. A car covers a distance of 715 km at a constant speed. If the speed of the car would have been 10 km/hr more, then it would have taken 2 hours less to cover the same distance. What is the original speed of the car?
A) 45 km/hr
B) 50 km/hr
C) 55 km/hr
D) 65 km/hr
3. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
The Germans were expected to win the international trophy.
A) It was expected that the Germans would win the international trophy.
B) The international trophy was expected to be won by the Germans.
C) It was expected that the Germans will win the international trophy.
D) It was expected by the Germans that they would win the international, trophy.
4. Ram saves 14% of his salary while Shyam saves 22%. If both get the same salary and Shyam saves Rs. 1540, what is the saving of Ram?
A) Rs. 990
B) Rs. 980
C) Rs. 890
D) Rs. 880
5. In the following question, out of the four given alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase.
Explore every avenue
A) To rim away
B) To march forward
C) To look for every possible means
D) To be taken by surprise
6. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
7. Run fast ____________ get your ticket
8. A man buys an article for 10% less than its value and sells it for 10% more than its value. His gain or loss percent is:
A) no profit, no loss
B) 20% profit
C) less than 20% profit
D) more than 20% profit
9. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
10. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
Importance of Appearing for RBI Security Gaurd Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
EPFO Assistant Exam Practice set Quiz
As and when the preparation for the exam is in progress we need to also practice quiz to understand our level in each subject. If tracking is done that way then better preparation can be done after figuring out which areas you are not good at. Below given links are few quiz that will help you with the numerical ability, reasoning ability, English language of the written examination of RBI Security Guard exam
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Triangular Seating
- Reasoning ability quiz – Blood Relations
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Ratio and Proportion
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Mensuration
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Permutation and combination
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for competitive Examination.
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Click here for more details on RBI Security Guard Exam
- RBI Security guard exam date
- RBI Security guard syllabus and exam pattern
- RBI Security guard admit card
|RBI Security Guard Exam Information Links|
|RBI Security Guard Notification||RBI Security Guard Selection Process|
|RBI Security Guard Syllabus||RBI Security Guard Video Course|
|RBI Security Guard Exam Date||RBI Security Guard Study Materials|
|RBI Security Guard Application Form||RBI Security Guard Interview Questions|
|RBI Security Guard Vacancy||RBI Security Guard Job Profile|
|RBI Security Guard Admit Card||RBI Security Guard Salary|
|RBI Security Guard Study Plan||RBI Security Guard Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RBI Security Guard Previous Question Papers||RBI Security Guard Result|
|RBI Security Guard Best Books||RBI Security Guard Cutoff|
|RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria||RBI Security Guard Exam Analysis|
|RBI Security Guard Answer Key|