Table of Contents
The SBI SCO recruitment exam is scheduled to be conducted tentatively on 20/3/2022. Since the exam is at your door step it is time to do some polish work only. So every ticking seconds matter a lot. Your pragmatic preparation tactics will be a determining factor in qualifying the exam. The SBI SCO selection process comprises of two stages; Online CBT Exam (recruitment test) and Interview. And this time the State Bank of India (SBI) has reported 48 vacancies in the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
SBI SCO Topics to Cover 2022
In the SBI SCO recruitment exam, questions will be asked from subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English and Professional Knowledge. All the four subjects asked in the examination will be qualifying in nature.
Topics to Cover in SBI SCO Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Statement and Conclusion
- Circular Seating Arrangement
Topics to Cover in SBI SCO Quantitative Aptitude
- Data interpretation
- Data interpretation
- Permutations and combination
Topics to Cover in SBI SCO English
- Cloze test
- Error detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms
Topics to Cover in SBI SCO Professional Knowledge
- Computer organization
- Basic programming language
- Data structure
- Database management system
SBI SCO Relevant Study Materials 2022
A best study material is like a beam of light in the darkness. When you are stumbled upon certain topics or when you feel confused, the study materials could lead you through the way. Given below is a list of best study materials for SBI SCO recruitment exam and interview. Give it a look:
|Reasoning||Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal||This book helps in developing the basics of verbal and non-verbal reasoning.|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication||This book has a lot of practice questions to master the different topics asked in the test of reasoning.|
|Fast Track Objective Mathematics||Rajesh Verma||A very good book for practicing low to high-level multiple choice-based questions.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R S Aggarwal||This book is a very important substitute for learning the basics of each chapter of mathematics.|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren and Martin||A very good book for mastering the basic grammar rules.|
|Objective English||R S Aggarwal||This book is very good for practicing objective based questions.|
|Interview||Banking Interviews||Gautam Majumdar||This book contains a lot of previous year banking questions asked in the banking interviews.|
|The Secrets of Getting Success in Interviews||B S Sijwalii||This book talks about the basic principles and body language relevant banking interviews. The book also has a lot of secret tips to tackle bank exams with ease.|
SBI SCO Tips and Tricks 2022
- Go through the SBI SCO recruitment exam 2022 syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare Daily Study Plan
- Prepare notes while researching over the topics and make the learning process interesting
- Uses guide books to gauge over the topics.
- Always remember to solve the previous years’ question papers since it will help you to understand the important, unavoidable areas of the SBI SCO syllabus
- Try Mock tests. It will help you to identify your strong and weak areas of studies and help you to polish the weak areas well and will boost your confidence
- Attempting practice questions will help with time management
- Be disciplined and do smart work.
SBI SCO Exam Strategies 2022
- Always have that Sixth sense to understand tricky questions
- If any question were found difficult, hold it for the last
- Don’t waste the time, time plays a major role in the exam
- Read the question, once and twice if you feel doubt especially in the English subject.
- Don’t keep writing till the last minute
- Save the time for the last ten minutes to check out the answers carefully.
SBI SCO Mock Test 2022
The more you attempt mock tests, the more you become confident. Solving model questions papers will help the candidates to understand the question patterns, levels of difficulty, time management, syllabus, weak and strong areas of the candidates in solving the questions etc.… So, never forget to attempt mock tests before the exam. Click here to access SBI SCO Previous Question Papers.
|SBI SCO Mock Tests||Link|
|Reasoning Mock Test||Click here|
|English Mock Test||Click here|
|Aptitude Mock Test||Click here|
Hope you have found some interesting SBI SCO exam preparation and tricks to make your boring studying much interesting and engaging. Entri wishes you a very best!