Table of Contents
The State Bank of India SCO exam is conducted by the State Bank of India to recruit officers in different specialized categories. SBI invites applications for specialist cadre officer (SCO) recruitment as per vacancies in different departments. Commonly, the recruitment is conducted for managerial posts, anyway, notifications are also being released for recruitment at the senior levels. Presently, recruitment for many posts is going on. The recruitment is generally conducted in two phases, an online written exam, and a personal interview. In many cases recruitment is done by shortlisting candidates followed by personal interviews.
SBI SCO Selection 2022 Books subject-wise name list is given on this page. Candidates who wish to get selected in the SCO (Specialist Cadre Officer) of the SBI (State Bank of India) must check the books and incorporate them in their preparation. The books and resources given on this page are helpful in the preparation for the exam. The SBI SCO books are aligned with the syllabus and questions asked in the exam. The candidates can also download the PDF versions of the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Selection 2022 Books.
- The candidates can use the SBI SCO 2022 books for preparing for all the subjects asked in the examination.
- The books and the study material contain all the major topics asked in the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer exam 2022.
- The candidates can go through all the SBI SCO Selection 2022 Books and mark important chapters to aid their exam preparations.
- The preparation strategy shared by the ex-students is also helpful in getting an idea of the exam.
Candidates planning to appear for the upcoming SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Exam are advised to have thorough knowledge about the relevant study material and books for SBI SCO Exam 2022. The candidates can check more information related to SBI SCO Selection 2022 Books, Mock tests, Previous Year Question Papers
Check the State Bank of India SCO Application Procedure 2022 here.
SBI SCO Study Materials for Preparation 2022
SBI SCO Selection 2022 Books are one of the most important resources to prepare and plan for the Specialist Cadre Officer Exam. The candidates who suffice all the prescribed SBI SCO Eligibility Criteria and applied for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Exam can check the list for all the books. The subject wise names of the books that are important for the SBI SCO examination 2022 are as follows:
|Reasoning||Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||R S Aggrawal||This book helps in developing the basics of verbal and non-verbal reasoning.|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication||This book has a lot of practice questions to master the different portions asked in the test of reasoning.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||SmartBook by Testbook||Testbook||With over 4000 multi-lingual questions, this book helps SBI SCO Exam aspirants with enhanced preparation. With the answer keys, questions created as per the TTAs, & detailed analysis, this is a must-have. You can download the first chapter PDF for free. Buy it from Amazon.|
|Fast Track Objective Mathematics||Rajesh Verma||A very good book for practicing multiple choice-based questions.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R S Aggarwal||This book is a very important substitute for learning the basics of every chapter of maths.|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren and Martin||A very good book for mastering the basic grammar rules.|
|Objective English||R S Aggarwal||This book is very good for practising objective based questions.|
|General IT Knowledge||Management of Information Technology||Sasikala Parimil||This book helps to brush the basics of information technology.|
|Information Management System||Suman Mann Sima||This book has a lot of practice questions to master different portions related to IT and computers.|
|Interview||Banking Interviews||Gautam Majumdar||This book contains a lot of previous year banking questions and answers asked in the banking interviews.|
|The Secrets of Getting Success in Interviews||B S Sijwalii||This book talks about the basic principles and body language relevant to banking interviews. The book also has a lot of secret tips to crack bank exams with ease.|
SBI SCO Books 2022
SBI SCO Books for English
English is one of the vital subjects for SBI SCO, cracking this section becomes easier with the selection of good books. Given below are SBI SCO books for English papers.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
SBI SCO Books for Quantitative Aptitude
Questions in this section can be tough and very tricky. So, aspirants need to pay special attention to practicing this section. State Bank of India SCO books for Quantitative Aptitude that might help Aspirants to clear their concepts are given below:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
SBI SCO Books for Reasoning Ability
The reasoning section can be scoring and to ace it, aspirants need to practice different types and patterns of questions from Puzzles, Statement-Assumption, Seating Arrangements, Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, etc. State Bank of India SCO books for Reasoning Ability are given below:
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
SBI SCO Books for Professional Knowledge
The questions in the Professional Knowledge section are framed as per the post candidates have applied for. Questions in this portion are asked on fundamental and practical knowledge of the subjects. SBI SCO books for Professional Knowledge are given below:
- Professional knowledge for State Bank of India Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for State Bank of India Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for State Bank of India Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for State Bank of India Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for State Bank of India Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
SBI SCO Mock Test 2022
The more you practice mock tests, the more you become confident. Solving model questions papers will help the aspirants to understand the question patterns, levels of difficulty, time management, syllabus, weak and strong areas of the candidates in solving the questions, etc.… So, never forget to practice mock tests before the exam. Click here to refer to SBI SCO Previous Question Papers.
|SBI SCO Mock Tests||Link|
|Reasoning Mock Test||Click here|
|English Mock Test||Click here|
|Aptitude Mock Test||Click|
SBI SCO Previous Question Papers
Less the number of vacancies, more the competition. So, solving previous year’s question papers will always be beneficial for the aspirants who are preparing for the SBI SCO exam. It will help the aspirants to secure qualifying marks in the Online CBT Exam and to be eligible for the Interview.
Solving the State Bank of India SCO previous question papers has its own benefits:
- When aspirants devote their time to solve the previous question papers they can easily save a huge sum of time in the recruitment test since practicing the questions will give them a clear idea about time management.
- Along with time management, the candidates will also get to know about the strong and weak areas of their exam preparation studies, and thereby the aspirants can polish their weak areas very well.
- Solving the previous year’s question papers will help the aspirants to figure out the question patterns and trends in the SBI SCO exam.
- Practicing on the previous question papers will also help the candidates to know more about the exam syllabus as well.
Interested aspirants can freely download the previous question papers of the SBI SCO recruitment test from below:
|SBI SCO Previous Question Papers|
|State Bank of India SCO Previous Question Paper- Reasoning||Download Free|
|State Bank of India SCO Previous Question Paper- Aptitude||Download Free|
|State Bank of India SCO Previous Question Paper- General Intelligence||Download Free|
SBI SCO Study Plan 2022
A day-wise study plan for making your learning more effective is given below.
|Days||Topics to Cover|
|Day 2||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 4||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 6||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 8||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 10||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 12||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 14||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 16||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 18||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 20||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 22||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 24||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 26||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 28||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 30||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 32||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 34||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 36||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 38||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 40||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 42||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Day 44||Professional Knowledge|
|Day 45||Revision Day 1|
|Day 46||Revision Day 2|
|Day 47||Revision Day 3|
|Day 48||Revision Day 4|
|Day 49||Revision Day 5|
|Day 50||Revision Day 6|
SBI SCO examination 2022 will be held soon, the candidates who are preparing for the same can refer to this page for more in-depth knowledge regarding the latest books relevant to the exam. For more updates regarding the upcoming and ongoing recruitment process visit the Entri Website. You can also download the Entri App available on the play store to get all the latest exam updates at your fingertips.