South Indian Bank, is one of the major private sector banks from Kerala with 924 branches across India. After two years, the bank has now invited applications from eligible graduates to their Probationary Officer role. The selection process involves a preliminary stage computer-based online test for 200 marks. To understand the exam pattern, and difficulty level aspirants can check the below given previous year’s South Indian Bank PO exam analysis.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2021
The South Indian Bank conducts a single-stage computer-based test followed by a group discussion and personal interview. The South Indian Bank PO exam pattern is:
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 mins.|
|2||General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness||40||50||20 mins.|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 mins.|
|4||Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 mins.|
The last PO recruitment was in 2019, and the below given South Indian Bank PO detailed exam analysis is based on that test. We will update the page with the latest exam analysis, once the recruitment cycle is completed.
Let’s check the South Indian Bank PO exam analysis 2019 in detail:
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||28-32|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||23-27|
|General Awareness, Financial and
SIB PO: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
This section has questions from consisted of traditional topics like Inequality, seating arrangements etc with moderate difficulty.
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||15||Moderate|
|Syllogism||03||Easy to Moderate|
|Coded Inequality||06||Easy to Moderate|
|Logical Reasoning||07||Moderate to Difficult|
Some of the sample questions are:
- If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with O, the last letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed, M is the answer and if no such word can be formed, X is the answer.
- Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader. Which of the following inferences definitely
follows from these two statements?
- Satyapriya is honest
- Satyapriya is dishonest
- Some leaders are honest
- Leaders are generally dishonest
- Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest
- Left justify is same as:
- align left
- align centre
- all of the above
- none of these
General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness
The General Awareness section was of easy to moderate level with most of the questions last four months current affairs.
- Which of the following stands for I in RBI?
- In which of the Indian states is the number of people living below the poverty line the maximum?
- To combat the menace of money laundering, which financial institutions have introduced the ‘Know Your Customer’ Scheme?
- Indian bowler who took a hat trick in 2019 World Cup
- Monetary policy is concerned with _______
- the changes in the supply of money
- buying and selling of financial instruments
- reducing unemployment
- All (1), (2) & (3)
- Other than those given as options
South Indian Bank PO: English Language Ability
|Phrase Replacement||05||Moderate to Difficult|
|Match the Column||04||Moderate|
The reading comprehension was about Artificial Intelligence.
Data Analysis and Interpretation
|Miscellaneous Word Problems||15||Moderate-Difficult|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming South Indian Bank PO tests. Start your IBPS, SBI, SIB banking exams preparation today with Entri. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of mock exams, study materials, and personal mentorship to succeed in the South Indian Bank PO exam. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate in the next South Indian Bank PO 2021 exam.