South Indian Bank is one of the most reputed banks in the country and they conduct the recruitment examination to the post of probationary officer every year. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for a bank job opportunity. South Indian Bank conducts the recruitment process for the candidates with required eligibilities to the post of Probationary Officer. The probationary officer post in South Indian Bank comes with a decent salary package and other benefits. According to the official notification published by South Indian Bank through their official website candidates can apply for the PO post through the official website.
South Indian Bank PO 2021: Overview
|Exam Event||South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Examination 2021|
|Conducting Body||South Indian Bank|
|Total Vacancy||Will be announced later|
|Mode of Exam||Online Test- Online
Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Offline method)
South Indian Bank PO: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||1st September 2021|
|End of online application||8th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Interview Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam and Result Date||To be announced|
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of a probationary officer at South Indian Bank can now make their application through the official website of the bank. Here are the steps that candidates can follow so as to apply for the post online.
How to Apply for SIB PO 2021?
Here are the steps that candidates can follow so as to apply for the probationary officer post at South Indian Bank.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the South Indian Bank @recruit.southindianbank.com
- Step 2: You will see a link as “Apply Online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021” in the home page of the official website.
- Step 3: Put in the relevant details as asked in the required columns. (The details must be in accordance with the documents you submit)
- Step 4: After entering the details, save them and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- Step 5: As the new page appears, upload your photograph and signature in the mentioned format. (The format is mentioned below)
- Step 6: Click the Submit button and proceed with the application fee payment, depending on your category.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the application form submitted for future reference.
Note: The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified by the recruitment board.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph
- Taken in a studio with White Background
- Colour Code for White Background: R-255, G-255, B-255
- JPEG format ( .jpg)
- Width – 378 pixel, Height – 437 pixel
- Resolution – 300 per sq. inch
- File Size – should not exceed 200 KB
Guidelines for uploading Signature:
- The applicant should sign on white paper with a black ink pen and upload the same
- Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Guidelines for uploading Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- The CV should be in PDF format
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB.
Guidelines for uploading Experience Certificate:
- The Experience certificates corresponding to all the experience claimed should be uploaded as a single file
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB
SIB PO Application Fee 2021
Candidates who are applying for the post of probationary officer under South Indian Bank have to pay Rs. 800 as an application fee. This application fee is non-refundable.
Entri provides the opportunity for every bank job aspirant to fulfill their dreams with adequate coaching and mock tests. The group of expert mentors at Entri provides guidance at every level of your exam preparation which will equip you to clear the examination with flying colors. Sign Up for Entri classes now and get an opportunity to try out thousands of free mock tests on various banking and government examinations which is been created by expert mentors. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.