South Indian Bank has released official notification for the recruitment of officials for the posts of Probationary Officer, Clerk and Lateral PO. South Indian Bank is one of the most reputed banks in the country and they conduct exams to recruit eligible candidates every year. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for a bank job opportunity. The South Indian Bank is now conducting the recruitment process for the candidates with required eligibilities to the post of Probationary Officer, Clerk and Lateral PO. All these posts in South Indian Bank comes with a decent salary package and other benefits. According to the official notification published by South Indian Bank through their official website candidates can apply online until 11 January, 2022.
South Indian Bank PO 2022: Overview
|Exam Event||South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Examination 2022|
|Conducting Body||South Indian Bank|
|Total Vacancy||Will be announced later|
|Mode of Exam||Online Test- Online
Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Offline method)
South Indian Bank PO: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||5 January, 2022|
|End of online application||11 January, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Interview Admit Card||To be announced|
|Tentative Online Exam Date||February, 2022|
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts of Probationary Officer, Clerk and Lateral PO at South Indian Bank can now submit their application online through the official website ‘http://www.southindianbank.com/’. Check out the steps that candidates should follow to apply for the post online.
South Indian Bank PO Application Form
- All aspiring candidates should go through the official notification of South Indian Bank before applying for the post. The notification contains all the details regarding eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification and experience. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the criteria mentioned in the notification so as to avoid getting rejected.
- Candidates should give their working mobile number and email id while filling the form. South India Bank will be using this number and email id for all future communications. So candidates have to ensure that they hold these at least until the completion of the selection process.
- Application fee once paid is non refundable, so candidates as requested to take utmost care while filling and submitting the application form.
SIB PO 2022 Application Procedure
Here are the steps that candidates can follow to apply for the desired post at South Indian Bank.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the South Indian Bank @www.southindianbank.com
- Step 2: You will find the link as “Apply Online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022” in the home page of the official website.
- Step 3: Fill in the relevant details as asked in the required columns. (The details must be in accordance with the documents you submit)
- Step 4: After entering the details, save them and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- Step 5: As the new page appears, upload your photograph and signature in the mentioned format. (The format is mentioned below)
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Click the Submit button and proceed with the application fee payment, depending on your category.
- Step 8: Take a printout of the application form submitted for future reference.
Note: The applicants are requested to ensure that all the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified by the recruitment board.
Guidelines for uploading Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- The CV should be in PDF format
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph
- Photo should be in color, taken against a white background
- The image should be of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Color Code for White Background: R-255, G-255, B-255
- JPEG format ( .jpg)
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Resolution – 300 per sq. inch
- File Size should not between 20kb – 50kb
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If wearing glasses make sure that there are no reflections and that eyes can be clearly seen.
Guidelines for uploading Signature:
- The applicant should sign on white paper with a black ink pen and upload the same
- Dimensions: 140 pixels x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the file is between 10kb – 20 kb for signature and 20 kb – 50kb for left thumb impression
Guidelines for uploading Experience Certificate:
- The Experience certificates corresponding to all the experience claimed should be uploaded as a single file
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB
SIB PO Application Fee 2022
Candidates who are applying for the post of probationary officer under South Indian Bank will have to pay an application fee during online registration. The fee is as follows:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe)||Rs 200|
Entri provides the opportunity for every bank job aspirant to fulfill their dreams with adequate coaching and mock tests. The group of expert mentors at Entri provides guidance at every level of your exam preparation which will equip you to clear the examination with flying colors. Sign Up for Entri classes now and get an opportunity to try out thousands of free mock tests on various banking and government examinations which is been created by expert mentors. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.