The notification and important dates for the SSC JE test 2022 have both been released by SSC. The date for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams will, however, be announced on the Commission’s website at a later time. Once it is announced, we will update the SSC JE exam date in the table below.
SSC JE Exam Date
SSC JE exam date has been released and the admit card for the Junior Engineer paper II will be published shortly. Now the SSC has renewed the dates for the exam. The new dates are as follows:
|SSC JE 2022 Notification Release Date||12th August 2022|
|SSC JE Application 2022 Start Date||12th August 2022|
|SSC JE Last Day to Apply 2022||2nd September 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||2nd September 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||3rd September 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank
|3rd September 2022|
|SSC JE correction and online payment of correction charges to be done by||4th September 2022|
|SSC JE Tier-1 Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To be notified|
|SSC JE Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||November 2022|
|Tier 1 Result||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|SSC JE Tier 2 Exam Date||To be notified|
|Tier 2 Result||To be notified|
SSC JE Admit Card
The admit card details regarding the date of the issue and download will be updated on this page.
Details present on the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration/Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Exam name
- Exam date and time
- Reporting time at the allotted test center
- Center address
- Exam day guidelines-to be followed by the candidate while appearing for the exam
How to download the admit card?
- Log on to the official website of SSC-ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit Card tab on the home page.
- Click on the respective regional website link.
- Enter the required login credentials such as Roll number or registered ID and Date of birth.
- Verify the given equation to login.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- View, download, and print the admit card.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
The selection process of the SSC Junior Engineer is divided into two stages. There are two Papers in the SSC JE exam:
- Paper 1: This is a computer-based online test of 200 marks with a duration of 2 hours.
General Intelligence, General Awareness, and General Engineering (Electrical or Civil & Structural or Mechanical). There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper-2: This is a conventional (offline) descriptive test for 300 marks for a duration of 2 hours.
Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
Candidates are allowed to bring-Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables, and Steam Table for Paper-II only. And they are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-1.
How to get mock tests on Entri?
All you want to do for getting more mock test series is to download Entri App. Follow the steps:
- Freely download Entri from the Google store.
- Choose the exam category– SSC.
- Browse Exams and choose SSE JE.
- Watch the video classes on various topics in the syllabus.
- Also, avail the full-length mock test series, Daily practice exams, Previous year question papers.
- Compete with lakhs of other users and analyze your preparations.
Entri comes up with a large number of mock tests and daily tests ( current affairs and daily topics). Ask your doubts on the platform and clear it from the subject experts and ensure your success. Wishing all the candidates all the very best for the upcoming SSC JE examination!
Good Luck to All the Aspirants!
|SSC JE Exam Information Links|
|SSC JE Notification||SSC JE Mock Test|
|SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Video Course|
|SSC JE Application Form||SSC JE Study Materials|
|SSC JE Vacancy||SSC JE Interview Questions|
|SSC JE Admit Card||SSC JE Job Profile|
|SSC JE Study Plan||SSC JE Salary|
|SSC JE Previous Question Papers||SSC JE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC JE Best Books||SSC JE Result|
|SSC JE Eligibility Criteria||SSC JE Cutoff|
|SSC JE Selection Process||SSC JE Exam Analysis|
|SSC JE Answer Key|