To all those candidates who have applied for the SSC JE Exam or thinking to apply for the SSC JE Exam, you need to start right away without any further delay. Eligibility criteria, posts, pattern and syllabus and other essential information can be found on the SSC JE Notification. Selecting the write preparation material is the next essential step. Here we bring you the best books for SSC JE Electrical recommended by the toppers of the past exam.
SSC JE Electrical Exam 2021
Every year Staff Selection Commission(SSC) holds an open competitive Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts). The total number of vacancies are not announced officially for this year. However, it is expected to be out soon.The posts are Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Recommended Books for SSC JE Electrical Exam
As for any other exam, the essentials to ace any exam are the right preparation books and a passion to succeed. If you have best SSC JE Preparation Books then you must achieve your goal in your first attempt.
|SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Recruitment
Exam Guide 3rd Edition
|SSC junior engineer books for Mechanical Engineering||Mark Huber|
|SSC junior engineer books for electrical||Gupta, S.S.|
|SSC Junior Engineer Civil & Structural
Recruitment Exam Guide 2nd.
|SSC JE Mechanical book||Disha Experts|
|SSC JE Civil book||Disha Experts|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||R. K. Rajput|
|SSC JE Electrical book||Disha Experts|
|Civil Engineering (Conventional & Objective Type)||R. S. Khurmi, J. K. Gupta|
|Question Bank in Electrical Engineering||J.B Gupta|
|SSC-JE 2018-19 Electrical Engineering||Made Easy Publication|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes) Electrical Engineering||Arihant Publication|
|Objective Electrical Technology||V.K. Mehta & Rohit Mehta|
|SSC Juniors Engineers Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide (English)||Disha Publication|
|Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineer Exam Electrical Guide-cum-practice work Book||Kiran Prakashan.|
|SSC Junior Engineers (Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes) Electrical Engineering||GK Publication|
|Juniors Engineers Electrical Examination Guide: Electrical Engineering (Popular Master Guide)||Ramesh Publishing|
Every year this SSC JE Examination conducted across all over India and every year more than Lakhs of applicants appear in this SSC JE Test. Topic wise segregation will help the student easily to prepare for the exam.
Candidate Check List
- Knowing the exact syllabus and exam pattern
- Attempting Previous Year Papers
- Trying out Model Question Papers
- Aim for more mock Test
- Attempting Practice Papers
- Having a proper preparation Strategy & Tips
Best SC JE Preparation Strategy / Study Plan
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Every aspirant should begin examination preparation by checking detailed Exam Syllabus & Pattern of SSC JE Exam .
- Previous Year Papers: Candidates should download old Question Papers and check how officials have prepared Question Papers over the past years and try to solve them for better practice.
- SSC JE Book: Candidate have purchase at least one important Book for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019-20 to get plenty of important information’s such as Old Papers, Important Questions, Full Syllabus & Paper Pattern etc.
- Prepare Study Timetable: Every applicant has to prepare a complete timetable for their Studies and study at least 4-5 hours a day for this SSC JE Exam.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2021
- SSC JE Exam will be conducted in two phases. Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and Paper 2 will be of 300 marks.
- The candidate will be required to attempt Part-B (Electrical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- Both paper 1 and paper 2 are Multiple Choice Questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in both the papers.
- 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe as per Para9.2
Details of these Papers are as follows:
|Papers||Mode of Examination||Subject||No of Questions/||Maximum marks||Duration & Timings|
|(i) General Intelligence and
(ii) General Awareness
iii) Technical Subject
General Engineering (Electrical)
General Engineering (Electrical)
Preparations are very important for success in every examination! Nowadays the competition is really tough and the success relies on one’s ability to score in all areas. Especially in the preliminary phase, the inevitable screening session of all competitive exams, speed, and accuracy is very much essential.
|SSC JE Exam Information Links|
|SSC JE Notification||SSC JE Mock Test|
|SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Video Course|
|SSC JE Exam Date||SSC JE Study Materials|
|SSC JE Application Form||SSC JE Interview Questions|
|SSC JE Vacancy||SSC JE Job Profile|
|SSC JE Admit Card||SSC JE Salary|
|SSC JE Study Plan||SSC JE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC JE Previous Question Papers||SSC JE Result|
|SSC JE Eligibility Criteria||SSC JE Cutoff|
|SSC JE Selection Process||SSC JE Exam Analysis|
|SSC JE Answer Key|