Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s) for Paper-I for the post of Junior Engineer. Candidates can download SSC JE Final Answer Key 2021 from the official website of the Commission or from the direct link available below from 08th March 2021 to 28th March 2021. The result of the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019 (Paper-I) was released on 01st March 2021.
Subscribe to Entri and get all the latest SSC Notification updates.
The SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 was conducted from 27th to 30th October 2020 and from 10th to 11th December 2020 for candidates who had opted for Centers in Bihar. A total of 5661 candidates were qualified for SSC JE Descriptive Paper which is scheduled to be held on 21st March 2021.
Steps to Download SSC JE Final Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link titled ‘Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019 (Paper-I): Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)’
- The page displays the SSC CHL JE Final Answer Key PDF Notice.
- Find the link to download the final keys on the page
- Click on – ‘For Final Answer Key-JE (Paper-I),2019-Click Here’
- Enter your Roll Number and Password as per the Admission Certificate
- Download SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key PDF.
- Interested candidates may take the print out of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper
Candidates note that this facility will be available for the candidates for a period from 08th March 2021 (06:00 PM) to 28th March 2021 (06:00 PM).
Notice regarding SSC JE Paper I Final Answer Key
SSC JE Final Answer Key 2021 direct link is given below. Candidates can download SSC JE Paper 1 Final Answer Key along with the question paper:
SSC JE Paper-2
Paper 2 is a conventional (offline) descriptive test for 300 marks for a duration of 2 hours.
The descriptive test comprises of Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
Subscribe to Entri for SSC JE exam courses and freely practice and learn daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Practice mock tests to ace your preparations. Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding Staff Selection Commission Notification updates 2021.
Discussion about this post