There is glad news for the aspirants of SSC JE!!! Entri is herewith 6 New Live SSC JE Test Series!
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, And Quantity Surveying & Contracts). The dates of submitting the application have been closed and the candidates will be started their preparation. So, here is an exciting opportunity, to improve your scores.
SSC JE: Organizations and Age Limit
|1||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 32 years|
|2||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 32 years|
|3||Central Public Works Department
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 32 years|
|4||Central Public Works Department
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 32 years|
|5||Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|6||Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|7||Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|8||Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|9||Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|10||Border Road Organization||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|11||Border Road Organization||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|12||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|13||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|14||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|15||Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|16||Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|17||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|18||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|19||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
SSC JE: Exam Pattern
The examination will be having Two Papers:
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks).
- General Awareness (50 marks).
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical) (100 marks).
- The duration is for two hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The duration will be for two hours.
- Total marks will be in 300.
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
Syllabus: Paper I
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Questions on the verbal and non-verbal type.
- Analogies, similarities, and differences
- Space visualization
- Judgment, decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him/ her and its application to society and to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, and Scientific Research.
Part-A (Civil Engineering)
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
Part-B (Electrical Engineering)
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors, and single-phase induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics.
Part-C Mechanical Engineering)
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine
Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant, Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid kinematics,
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate
- Basic principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of steel
Entri Mock Tests for SSC JE
Entri has come up with a bunch of new mock test series. Aspirants have an option to practice the Free Mock series and the Topic-wise paid test series. There will mock tests on Electrical and Mechanical branches. The test will be having 200 questions for 120 minutes having 200 marks prepared by an expert panel. Just download the Entri app to practice the Free Mock tests.
The following plans are available for the “ Entri Unlimited” series. The actual price is given in brackets, and the new offer price is as below:
- For 3 months Rs.999/- ( Rs.1250/-)
- For 6 months Rs.1099/- (Rs.2500/-)
- For 1 year Rs.1999/- (Rs.5000/-)
The one-year subscription option is the trending and popular one. Practice more and more section-wise and full-length mock test series and grade yourself with lakhs of other competitors. Thus, correct your study strategies accordingly. Also, make peer groups for discussions and doubt clearance. Entri will be updating the new mock tests at intervals and you will be able to avail all these in the subscription period. Also, Entri will be supporting you for all other Government Competitive Exams too. Practice a healthy competition and see yourself in the top ranks of the final merit list. Wishing all the aspirants, a very wise study time.