Bank of Maharashtra is soon going to hire candidates for the post of Agriculture Field Officer. According to the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 notification, a total of 100 vacancies are allotted for this Specialist Officers in Scale I. Candidates seeking a job in the Bank may use this opportunity to start their profession at Bank of Maharashtra. Eligible and qualifying candidates should apply for this Bank of Maharashtra current job opening using the online registration link. The last date to apply for this Bank of Maharashtra AFO is 19.09.2021.
Check out the complete bank of Maharashtra AFO Apply Online 2021 to know more about how to apply for the bank of Maharashtra AFO, bank of Maharashtra AFO application form download, Bank of Maharashtra AFO application date and more.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Overview
Check out the important highlights of the Bank of Maharashtra Agriculture Field Officer given in the table below.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Highlights 2021
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job Name||Agriculture Field Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||30.08.2021|
|Online Application Available from||01.09.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||19.09.2021|
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Apply Online 2021
The direct link for applying for the Bank of Maharashtra AFO is given below. Candidates can click on this link and apply for the post.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra AFO?
Follow the simple steps prescribed below to apply for the AFO post.
- Go first to the official website of BOM ie bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click then on Careers>> Recruitment Process>> Current Openings.
- Find & then click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II Project 2021-22.
- Notification will open on your screen, read it and find the AFO section & check eligibility.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Then make a payment of the application fee.
- Check all the details in the online form.
- Submit & take a printout of the filled Bank of Maharashtra AFO application form.
Documents Required Before Applying for Bank of Maharashtra AFO
- A latest colour passport size photograph of size: 20 KB-50 KB with the dimensions ranging between 200 x 230 pixels
- Signature of the applicant on a white paper with black ink of dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels and file size should be between 10 KB-20KB
- Left Thumb Impression of the applicant on a white paper with blue or black ink in jpg/jpeg format. The dimensions should range between 240 x 240 pixels with file size from 20 KB – 50 KB
- Handwritten Declaration of the applicant on a white paper with black ink in jpeg/jpg format with dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels and file size between 50 KB-100KB
- Signature and Handwritten Declaration however should not be in capital letters
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Application Fee
To complete the process of the Bank of Maharashtra AFO application form, the application fee must be paid. The applicants need to make the payment of the Bank Of Maharashtra AFO exam application fee online. The fee, once paid, will not be in any case, refunded. The candidate has to bear the bank transaction charges if any. The application fee varies post-wise, category-wise and can be, however, paid online through modes like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or any other online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
The following points are to be taken note of before making the payment.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Category – Rs. 1180.
- SC/ ST category – Rs. 118.
- PWD/ Women candidates – No fee required
- Payment mode: Online mode
Kindly note that the last date for taking a printout of your Bank of Maharashtra AFO application form is 04/10/2021.
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam Information Links|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Notification||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Mock Test|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Syllabus||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Video Course|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam date||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Study Materials|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Answer key||
Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Interview Questions
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Vacancy||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Job Profile|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Salary|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Study Plan||
Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Previous Question Papers||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Result|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Best Books||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Cutoff|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Eligibility Criteria||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam Analysis|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Selection Process|