Table of Contents
Bank of Maharashtra is a leading Public Sector Bank having its Head Office in Pune and an all India network of branches across India. BOM is inviting online applications for the recruitment of qualifying candidates to the post of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II on its official web portal. Total vacancies announced for specialist officers are 190. Out of the 190 vacancies, the Bank of Maharashtra has announced 100 vacancies for Agriculture Field Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for opportunities in the field of Agriculture. To ace this exam you must have a proper preparation strategy. This article on the Bank of Maharashtra AFO Study plan 2021 will help you in creating an effective study plan.
Read this article till the end for understanding the bank of Maharashtra AFO exam strategy and bank of Maharashtra AFO preparation plan.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) Scale 1|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Stages of Exam||Two Stages-
|Maximum marks / Time duration||Online examination (Professional Knowledge)-
100 marks / 1 hour
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications||September 01, 2021|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||September 19, 2021|
|Bank of Maharashtra (AFO) Online Examination||October 31, 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Exam Strategy
A 20-day study plan for the Bank of Maharashtra AFO is given in the table below.
|Day 1||Spend some time Analyzing Your Performance After Taking The Diagnostic Mock test
Determine Your Strengths and Weaknesses
|Day 2||Introduction to Agriculture|
|Day 6||Concepts of Soil|
|Day 8||Seed Science|
|Day 9||Plant Physiology|
|Day 10||Basics of Plant Breeding and Genetics|
|Day 11||Agriculture Entomology|
|Day 12||Plant Pathology|
|Day 13||Animal Husbandry|
|Day 14||Agriculture Engineering|
|Day 15||Fishery Sciences|
|Day 16||Latest Developments and Schemes related to Agriculture|
|Day 17||Recent Discoveries, Latest crops and related research|
|Day 18||Mock Test|
|Day 19||Plant Disease Control, Major Disease of Cereals, Study of Insects|
|Day 20||Major Crops in India, Methods of Pollination|
Attempt mock tests and practice previous year question papers in between your revision sessions so that the concepts are much more clearly understood and learnt.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Exam Preparation Plan
In order to successfully ace the bank of Maharashtra AFO exam 2021, all the aspiring candidates will have to keep in mind to execute their own preparation plan. However, we have provided a few reminders for you of the basic things you should do in order to crack this exam exceptionally well. They are as follows:
- Be consistent in studying every day for at least 3 hours.
- Before you start your study preps, candidates must make sure to create a productive timetable suiting their needs and prepare as such.
- Studying subjectwise gives you a great boost of confidence after you finish studying a subject completely. However, it is totally up to you. You can also try studying topic wise.
- Revision is the key to any successful result. Finish your studies way ahead of time and give ample amount time for revising.
- Attempt regular mock tests. Entri is indeed an awesome online platform for attempting mock tests and also to guide you throughout your journey for the bank of Maharashtra AFO exam.
- Practice previous year questions regularly. You can get the links for some Bank of Maharashtra AFO previous question papers here.
- Last but not the least, give yourself enough breaks and timeouts and don’t tire yourself too much. Take little refreshing breaks in between your studying and do something refreshing and relaxing. Once your mind is cool and calm you can then turn to your studies immediately.
You can also check the Bank of Maharashtra AFO Previous Question Papers 2021 and Bank of Maharashtra AFO Study Material 2021 for your study plan. Download the Entri App and avail yourself of all the great services we have in store for you.
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam Information Links|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Notification||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Mock Test|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Syllabus||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Video Course|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam date||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Study Materials|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Application Form||
Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Interview Questions
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Vacancy||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Job Profile|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Salary|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Answer key||
Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Previous Question Papers||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Result|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Best Books||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Cutoff|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Eligibility Criteria||Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Exam Analysis|
|Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Selection Process|