Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 137 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. “Elevate 100” Scheme is a scheme to identify and nuture innovative start ups. The scheme has been launched by which of the following state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
2. Under the housing scheme EPFO(Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) allowed its subscriber to withdraw how much percentage of its EPF acumulations to buy homes ?
A. 40 percent
B. 70 percent
C. 50 percent
D. 90 percent
E. 30 percent
3. Who headed the committee setup to recommend ways to deal with employment data discrepancies and its reliable solutions ?
A. Arvind Mayaram
B. R. Ranarajan
C. Shekhar Basu
D. Arvind Panagariya
E. Ashok Lavasa
4. Central statistics has changed the base year Index of Industrial Production (IIP) from 2004-05 to ?
5. UBI is a form of social security in which all citizens or residents of a country receives a regular, unconditional sum of money from the government. What is the full form of UBI ?
A. Universal Basic Income
B. Universal Best Income
C. Universal Borrowing Income
D. Unilateral Basic Income
E. Unilateral Best Income
6. What is the budget allocation for recapitalisation of banks in line with Indradhanush roadmap ?
A. Rs. 5,000 crore
B. Rs. 10,000 crore
C. Rs. 12,000 crore
D. Rs. 20,000 crore
E. Rs. 25,000 crore
7. Which of the following is the title of Indian Economic Survey released by OECD 2017?
A. Inclusive Growth, Employment and Education
B. Strong reforms are boosting inclusive growth
C. Empowering India Inclusive Growth, Women Empowerment
D. Empowering India, Educating India
E. Women and developing country
8. What is the theme for Technotex 2017 ?
A. Textile-Future eroth Sector
B. Technical textiles: Towards Future
C. Technology and Textiles
D. Textile Growth with Technology
E. Future of Textile with Technology
9. ELSS are tax saving mutual fund that you can use to save income tax income tax of upto Rs 1.50 Lakh under Section 80 C. What does E stands for in abbrevation ELSS ?
10. An economy is called as secondary economy if the industrial sector contributes at least …………. of total GDP figures of the country ?
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!