Table of Contents
Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Daily Practice Quiz 160 – Free Mock Test 2023 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. HDI is the composite having three parameters life expectancy, per capita income and ?
2. In TRIPS, I stands for ?
3. ………….. defines the poverty in relation to the economics status Of others members of the society : people are poor if they fall below prevailing Standards Of living in the given societal context.
A. Urban Poverty
B. Relative poverty
C. Rural Poverty
D. Situational Poverty
E. Absolute poverty
4. Which of the Following Sector offers the largest employment but has the reducing share in the economy ?
5. As per 2018 Report By ministry Of shipping ,india’s trading by volume done by maritime transport is ?
6. Nominal GDP /Real GDOP X 100 is called?
C. Demand Derivative
E. GDP Deflator
7. Agriculture Market Infra fund has been setup with an initial allocation of ?
A. 4000 Crore
B. 5000 Crore
C. 6000 Crore
D. 2000 Crore
E. 1000 Crore
8. MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)Gurantees right to ?
C. work life balance
9. CCEA has approved the continuation of PMEGP Beyond 12th Plan (2017-18 to 2019-20) for an outlay of ?
A. 1500 Crore
B. 2500 Crore
C. 5500 Crore
D. 4500 Crore
E. 3500 Crore
10. Right to life and Personal liberty Is enshrined in which Article?
A. Article 42
B. Article 11
C. Article 31
D. Article 21
E. Article 27
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!