The candidates who will be selected in the Kerala administrative examination will be liable to get a monthly salary. There are a lot of different types of positions available for the candidates who will successfully pass the Kerala Administrative services examination. The candidates will be liable for Kerala PSC KAS Salary only after they have successfully qualified with the proper selection procedure. Given below are some important specifications regarding the Kerala Administrative Service Salary. We will also share with our readers the details regarding the Kerala PSC KAS Salary Scale.
Check Out The Mock Tests For Kerala PSC KAS Exam
Kerala Administrative Service Salary
The candidates will have a list of services that they can choose from after they have successfully passed the Kerala Administrative services examination. The Kerala Public Service Commission will be providing a higher salary for all of the people who will successfully pass this entrance examination. You can easily check out the Kerala PSC salary structure before applying for this prestigious entrance examination because it varies from job to job. The salary also depends upon the type of work that the employee is doing and their employment scale.
Kerala Administrative Service Salary
There are a lot of different types of categories of officers which are available in the Kerala Public Service Commission after the Kerala Administrative Service Examination and the salary of each and every officer is different. The candidates will be liable for different Kerala PSC KAS Salary Structure depending upon the office that they are given as per the score that they have got.
- Kerala Administrative Service Officer – Junior Time Scale
- KAS Officer – Senior Time Scale
- KAS Officer – Selection Grade Scale
- Kerala Administrative Service Officer – Super Time Grade Scale
The candidates joining the KAS shall start his/her career in the State service in the Junior Time Scale Grade. The vacant posts under Kerala Administrative Service(KAS) will be divided in the ratio of 6: 5:4:3 among the Junior Time Scale, Senior Time Scale, Selection Grade Scale and Super Time Grade Scale.
Check Out The Video Lessons For Kerala PSC KAS Exam
Kerala PSC KAS Net Pay Scale
The salary of the KAS officers will be the highest scale of pay allowable for those posts. In addition to the given scale of pay, the Grade Pay for the KAS officers will be determined by the government and subject to periodic revision.
|Position in the State Government Service||Department||Scale of Pay||Number of Posts|
|District Supply Officer||
|State 45800 – 89000||14|
|State 45800 – 89000||70|
|Assistant Commissioner(AA)||State 42500 – 87000||10|
|Assistant Commissioner(Appeals)||State 45800 – 89000||15|
|Assistant Commissioner- I||
State 42500 – 87000
|Assistant Commissioner- II||1|
|Inspecting Assistant Commissioner||
State 45800 – 89000
|Inspecting Assistant Commissioner – IB||2|
|Statistical Officer||State 40500 – 85000||15|
|Finance Officer||Commissioner for Entrance Examination||State 42500 – 87000||1|
|District Development Officer||Scheduled Caste Development
|State 42500 – 87000||10|
|District Development Officer – DG||State 45800 – 89000||4|
|Training Officer||State 42500 – 87000||1|
Scheduled Tribes Development
|Assistant Director – Planning||1|
|Tribal Development Officer||10|
Social Justice Department
|State 45800- 89000||2|
|Assistant Director||State 42500-87000||6|
|District Social Justice Officer||State 40500-85000||14|
Kerala PSC KAS 2022 Syllabus
- Food Security
- Group Initiatives
- Role of Co-operatives
- Role of Non-Resident Indians
- Development and Environmental Issues
- Women Empowerment
- A General Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Post-Independent Indian Polity
- Cultural Heritage of India with emphasis on 20th century
- Social and Cultural Movements in Kerala
- Kerala Economy
- Kerala Model Development
- Present Indian economy in the Global Environment
- Kerala Conservation of Paddy Land and Wet Land Act, 20
- Kerala Protection of Riverbank and Regulation of removal of sand Act, 2001
- Role of District Collectors in Administration – Situation Analysis
- 86th Amendment to the Constitution and Consequential Enactments
- Recent Land Laws enacted in Kerala
- Ecological Fragile Land Act, 2005
- Decentralization administration – Local Self-Government
- General Awareness of the modern trends in life sciences
- Science and Technology – Information Communication Technology, Space Technology, etc
Kerala PSC KAS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian resident.
- The age limit for the candidates should be between 21 years and 28 years.
- Here’s the age relaxation that the candidates of the reserved category get.
|Differently abled candidates||15 years|
|Orthopaedically differently-abled candidates||10 years|
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college and a professional course certification in any subject.
- Candidates with equal qualifications should have proof to back up their claims.
- Candidates for various streams must have additional qualifications such as:
- Stream 1 – Same qualifications as above.
- Stream 2 –
- Candidates must be approved probationers or full members of any government department, and they must not be members of the 1st gazetted officer.
- Should have regularised in any of the Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules 1958 cadres or worked for at least 2 years in a supernumerary post in the government.
- A candidate should not have been fined or levied any punishment during their service term, and no criminal proceedings should be pending.
- Stream 3 –
- Successfully served the probation period in the government cadre.
- There should be no penalties or criminal charges filed against the candidate.
The candidates will be only eligible for the salary structure and other perks available to the Kerala Public Service Commission employees if they successfully pass the selection procedure as set by the authorities of the organisation. The candidates will have to give the entrance examination and also the interview in order to be eligible for the list of vacancies in the Kerala Public Service Commission. Entri is a learning platform that is helping lots of people by providing them with video lessons and unique methods to polish their skills and knowledge so that they can get their dream job in their dream organisation without wasting time. Enrol now to get an abundance of benefits!
|Kerala PSC KAS Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC KAS Notification||Kerala PSC KAS Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC KAS Syllabus||Kerala PSC KAS Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC KAS Exam Date||Kerala PSC KAS Video Course|
|Kerala PSC KAS Application Form||Kerala PSC KAS Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC KAS Vacancy||Kerala PSC KAS Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC KAS Admit Card||Kerala PSC KAS Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC KAS Study Plan||Kerala PSC KAS Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC KAS Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC KAS Result|
|Kerala PSC KAS Best Books||Kerala PSC KAS Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC KAS Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC KAS Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC KAS Answer Key|
Discussion about this post