Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) will soon release the notification for recruitment of clerks/ cashiers for Kerala Bank. The notification is expected to released anytime between December 2023 and January 2024. The notification will be available on the official website of KPSC. It is one of the prominent exams conducted by KPSC. Even though the official numbers have not been released, the number of vacancies is estimated to be around 700. It is a great opportunity for those aspiring to work in the banking industry. This blog throws light on the eligibility criteria of Kerala Bank Clerk. Read on for more details.
Kerala Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2024
The detailed eligibility criteria for the Kerala Bank Clerk posts will be announced in the official notification. However, the basic criteria are as follows:
According to the criteria laid by Kerala Bank, applicants should have one of the following educational background:
- Applicants should have a degree in Commerce
- Masters degree in Arts with Co-operation as special subject from a recognized university
- Any Bachelors degree from a recognized university and higher diploma in co-operation or higher diploma in co-operation and Business Management (HDC or HDC and BM of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training or successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personal Co-operative Training course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or equivalent.
- B. Sc (Co-operation and Banking) degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
All applications should also pass the promotion test conducted by the bank.
Applicants should be between the age of 18 to 40. There will be usual relaxation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and other backward communities.
The relaxation will be as follows:
Other Backward Classes – 18 to 43 ,
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 18 to 45.
Ex-servicemen and differently abled candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per the Government orders issued from time to time in this regard.
In no case, the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 years for direct recruitment.
Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
Kerala Bank Clerk: Method of Appointment
The appointment of personnel for the post of clerk/ cashier is done by direct recruitment by KPSC. The notification will be released for both open quota and society quota (Open Quota – 50 percent, Society Quota – 50 percent). Appointments are also done by promotion of officials holding lower posts, who possess the required qualification and 3 years continuous service. The ratio for direct recruitment and promotion shall be 3:1.
Kerala Bank Clerk Application Process 2024
Follow the steps given below to apply for the post of Clerk.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Kerala Bank Clerk post in the notification link to apply for the post.
- Candidates must first register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official website of
Kerala Public Service Commission – www.keralapsc.gov.in – before applying for the post.
- Upload a photograph. Maximum size of the photograph is 30 kb and the image dimension is 150W x 200H. The name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. It should be in black color text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. Candidates who create new profile should upload photograph taken within 6 months.
- Upload the scanned image of your signature. It should be put on a good quality white paper with blue or black ink.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D. proof in their profile.
- Fill in all the required information. Once done, click on submit.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must be careful not to create multiple profiles as this shall lead to forfeiture of their candidature.
- Fill in the required information.
- No application fee is required.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out or soft copy of the online application for future reference. You can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link ‘My Applications’ in their profile.
- Original documents to prove qualification, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date for submitting the applications is 29th November, 2023.
- If Written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a
confirmation for writing the examination through their profiles for One Time Registration. Only those who submit the confirmation can generate and download the admission tickets within 15 days before the test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected.
- You should provide a valid mobile number as all the communication will be sent to that number.
Kerala Bank Clerk Selection Process 2024
KPSC will select eligible candidates for the post of Clerk through the following stages:
1. Written Examination
3. Document Verification
When will the Kerala Bank Clerk notification be released?
The KPSC will release the official notification anytime between December 2023 and January 2024.
What is the age limit for the post of Clerk?
The candidates should be within the age group of 18 to 40.
How can I apply for the post of clerk in Kerala Bank?
You can find the notification on the official website of KPSC: www.keralapsc.gov.in. Applications can be submitted through the ‘Apply Now’ link in the notification.
|Kerala PSC Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Exam Information Links
|KSCB Assistant Manager Notification
|Kerala Bank Recruitment Rules
|KSCB Assistant Manager Syllabus
|KSCB Assistant Manager Previous Questions
|KSCB Assistant Manager Exam Date
|KSCB Assistant Manager Study Materials
|KSCB Assistant Manager Application Form
|KSCB Assistant Manager Interview Questions
|KSCB Assistant Manager Vacancy
|KSCB Assistant Manager Job Profile
|KSCB Assistant Manager Admit Card
|KSCB Assistant Manager Salary
|KSCB Assistant Manager Study Plan
|KSCB Assistant Manager Preparation Tips
|KSCB Assistant Manager Best Books
|KSCB Assistant Manager Result
|KSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility
|KSCB Assistant Manager Cut Off
|KSCB Assistant Manager Selection Process
|KSCB Assistant Manager Exam Analysis
|KSCB Assistant Manager Mock Test
|KSCB Assistant Manager Answer Key
|Kerala Bank Clerk Job Profile 2023 – 2024
|Kerala Bank Clerk Salary 2023 – 2024