Kerala PSC has released the Assistant Engineer (Civil) notification on 15 March 2021. Interested aspirants can apply through the online portal of the Kerala PSC- Thulasi. The selection of candidates is done to fill the vacancies in the Kerala State Electricity Board department. The recruitment is both Direct and also through the Departmental Quota. Aspirants can go through the article and check the procedure to make the AE Civil online application.
Candidates can join Entri to ace their exam preparations for the AE Civil Exam 2022. Download the app and subscribe to the Kerala PSC Course.
Check Top Malayalam Current Affairs Notes
Kerala PSC AE Notification Details
|Name of post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Department||Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.|
|Date of Notification||March 2021|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||37|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 40975-81630/-|
|Exam Date||Not announced|
|Mode of Exam||OMR objective|
Attempt the free mock tests to ace your Kerala PSC 2022 preparation.
Assistant Engineer- Civil Online Application
Kerala PSC AE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates’ age shall be between 18 years and 36 years. Only candidates born between 1981 January 02, and 2002 January 01 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST and Other backward Communities according to the government norms.
Attempt an online mock test for the upcoming Kerala PSC AE Civil Examination.
The candidates must possess any Degree in Civil Engineering or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering.
The candidates selected for the post shall from the date of appointment be on probation for a period of two years within a continuous period of three years.
Check more details regarding the AE Civil Examination:
- Selection Procedure
- Study Materials for the AE Civil exam.
- Job Profile
- Check the previous cut off scores
- Check the Salary and other Allowances for the AE post
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Written OMR based objective test
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Negative marking 0.33 for each wrong answer and one mark for every correct answer.
- Exam Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Interview (document verification)
- Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Engineering
- Surveying and Levelling, Quantity Surveying and Valuation
- Building materials, Construction Technology, Construction Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Design of Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering and Urban Planning
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar for July 2022.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Online Application Procedure
Follow the steps to complete the AE Civil Online application procedure:
- Log in to the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Click o the tab showing-One-time Registration Login.
- Those candidates who have registered already can enter the User name and Password to log in.
- Candidates applying for the first time through the PSC portal, have to complete the registration procedure.
- On the profile home page, click on the Notifications-Apply for a Post( Enter the category numbers).
- Click on the apply now button.
- Enter the details like- Name of the candidate, Date printed on the photograph, Taluk, and declarations.
- And, now submit the application.
- A message will be sent regarding your application to the mobile phone/ E-mail.
These are the steps to be followed to make the online application. Aspirants note that there are no application fees for the post.
Practice the latest mock tests and previous year’s question papers to ace your preparations.
Preparation with Entri
Entri is providing complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC AE Civil 2022 exam. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the specific exam. Free online tutorials for important topics taken by the excellent faculties. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.
Click here to download the app freely and subscribe to the Kerala-PSC course. Select the AE Civil course to get the respective classes and exams. Avail of the course to ace your preparations!!
Get the latest news updates regarding Kerala PSC Examinations 2022.
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Notification||Kerala PSC AE Civil Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Syllabus||Kerala PSC AE Civil Video Course|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Date||Kerala PSC AE Civil Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Vacancy||Kerala PSC AE Civil Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Admit Card||Kerala PSC AE Civil Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Study Plan||Kerala PSC AE Civil Salary|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC AE Civil Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Best Books||Kerala PSC AE Civil Result|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC AE Civil Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Selection Process||Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Answer Key|
Discussion about this post