Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission recruits eligible candidates for various vacant positions in the government departments. Kerala PSC has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil for the year 2022. Recruitment can be either direct recruitment or departmental recruitment. Lakhs of Civil Engineer aspirants are waiting for this opportunity and the exam is not so easy to crack. Having good study materials in hand and being well acquainted with the syllabus and exam pattern is a must to clear the exam. Choosing standard study materials and referring to previous question papers will help a lot in exam preparation. It is best to start early than preparing the last minute. In this article, we will provide you with study materials for Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil 2022.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil 2022 – Important Details
|Name of Post
|Assistant Engineer Civil
|Scale of Pay
|₹39500 – 83000/-
|Number of Vacancies
|Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd: 37
Kerala State Pollution Control Board: 83
Harbour Engineering Department: 01
Kerala State Housing Board: Anticipated Vacancies
|Notification Release date
|15 March 2021 (KSEB)
30 April 2021 (All others)
|Application closing date
|2 June 2021
|Mode of Applying
|Date of Examination
|Yet to announce
|Method of appointment
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Study Materials 2022
Selection of Study Materials
- First & Foremost as mentioned above candidates must know the syllabus, weightage of topics and exam pattern.
- Choose standard study materials – There are a lot of books available in the market. Getting hands on the right book matters. Few tips to select the right book –
a) Check whether the book covers all the topics as per the syllabus.
b) Buy latest Edition books from renowned authors.
c) Select books that includes sample papers, previous year question papers apart from the topics.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment at your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- Take online Mock Tests- Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting real exam, go through mistakes happened. This will help you be thorough with subject and be confident. Also it will help you increase speed and accuracy to solve Entri is an online platform where you will have access to unlimited free mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Be updated about current events happening around the world. Read Newspapers and magazines will help you increase current affairs knowledge.
- Make short notes on topics learnt and which you can use to revise before exam.
- Practice previous years question papers.
Reference books for Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil 2022 exam
|Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer “A complete guide to civil engineering”(combo Pack
|ICA Engineering Academy
|A Textbook of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines
|Fluid Mechanics (SIE)
|Surveying (Volume 1 and 2)
|Civil Engineering objective questions
|Gupta & Gupta
|State Engineering Examination/Objective type
|Made easy Publication
|Strength of Materials(SOM)
|R.K Bansal, B.C Punima
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Previous Year Question Papers
Practicing previous year question paper is a very good tactic to boost your exam preparation. It will help you understand how & what type of questions are asked. Also Kerala PSC has repeated questions.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil 2022 Exam Pattern
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil written examination shall be conducted through online/OMR mode. It shall comprise of Objective type questions.
|Medium of Question
|Topics based on Educational Qualification
|1 hour 15 minutes
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Syllabus 2022
Given below are the 8 main parts included in the syllabus of Kerala PSC AE Civil examination –
- Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Engineering
- Surveying and Levelling, Quantity Surveying and Valuation
- Building materials, Construction Technology, Construction Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Design of Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering and Urban Planning
Check Other Important Links:
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Keep visiting us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Notification
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Selection Process
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Syllabus
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Mock Test
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Date
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Video Course
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Application Form
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Vacancy
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Job Profile
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Admit Card
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Salary
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Study Plan
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Result
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Best Books
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Cutoff
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC AE Civil Answer Key