Download the Kerala PSC Constable admit card 2020 from the official site. The Kerala PSC notification for the constable examination was released on 31st December 2019. The aspirants can submit their online application only after completing the One-Time registration. The last date is on 5th February 2020.
Get all the details regarding the latest Kerala PSC notifications, click here.
Kerala PSC Constable: Important Dates
- Notification date: 31.12.2019
- Last date to submit the application: 05.02.2020
- Date of OMR examination: June – July 2020
- Date of Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test: November –December 2020
- After completing the online registration with the Thulasi online portal, log in with the username and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Else, quick apply by entering the category number- 530/2019.
- Ensure your name and signature on the application form.
- Also, check for the name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph, which should be printed at the bottom portion.
- No application fee is required.
- Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile.
Kerala PSC Constable Admit Card
The written Objective OMR test is scheduled for the month of June or July 2020. The candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. The commission will send E-mail or text messages regarding the confirmation, to the valid email-id or phone number, provided during the registration.
The applications of the candidate who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. All the information regarding the exam will be communicated to the candidate through their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it. So, the candidates are responsible to keep their one-time registration particulars.
The candidates alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last fifteen days until the date of the test. Follow Entri for the exam date and all other related details regarding the Kerala Police Constable examination.
Steps to download the Constable Admit Card 2020
- Log in to the official website.
- Click on the One-time Registration icon.
- Enter the particulars at ‘Registered User Login’.
- Visit the Admission Ticket section.
- Download the hall ticket PDF for the respective post.
Details on the Admission Ticket:
The candidate should check for the following details present on their printed PDF.
- Name of the Post
- Category Number
- Scale of pay
- District for selection
- Name and address of the candidate
- Type of Examination
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the exam
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Duration of the Test
- Photograph of the Student
- Date of photograph
- Important Guidelines for the candidates
The scanned image of the photograph should bear the name of the candidate and date of the photograph, otherwise, the candidate will not be admitted to the examination.
Start your preparations now and ensure higher ranks in all upcoming Kerala PSC examinations. Entri will help you with the previous year question papers and a large number of mock tests for each exam. Choose your language( Malayalam or English) and log in after freely downloading the application. Practice the tests and improve your scores. Ask doubts to the expert panel and also, make peer groups for sharing doubts and ideas. Moreover, listen to subject-wise classes and shortcuts and super tricks to remember the portions. Navigate through Entri, the single platform for all Kerala PSC examinations. Wishing you all good luck with the exam preparation!