Applications are invited online by Kerala PSC from qualified candidates for the post of Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion). Functionally, the armed police battalions serve as a reserve force to be deployed whenever and wherever the district police fall short of manpower in the maintenance of law & order. Interested candidates can apply through the online portal- Thulasi. The `One Time Registration’ is mandatory for every candidate. We bring you here information on the Kerala PSC Constable 2020 Application Procedure.
Kerala PSC Constable 2020 Notification: Important Details
- Extra Ordinary Gazette Category No: 530/2019)
- Notification date: 31.12.2019
- Last date to submit the application: 05.02.2020
- Date of OMR examination: June – July 2020
- Date of Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test: November –December 2020
Kerala PSC Constable 2020: Mode of submitting applications
- To Apply For A Notified Post, You Have To Register And Create A Profile Using One Time Registration. This can be done on the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom Officer portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all the requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link “Applications” in their profile.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of their personal information and the secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure the correctness of the
information on their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing.
- Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc have to be produced as
and when called for.
- Appropriate Disciplinary action as per Rules of procedure Rule 22 will be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- Last date of submission of applications: 05.02.2020 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- If Written /OMR /Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile.
- Such candidates alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last fifteen days till the date of test.
- The applications of candidate who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself.
- Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Kerala PSC Constable 2020: Details of the advertised post
- Department : Police
- Name of Post : Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)
- Scale of Pay : 22,200-48,000/-
- Number of vacancies : Battalionwise (Anticipated Vacancies)
- Thiruvananthapuram (SAP)
- Pathanamthitta (KAP III)
- Idukki (KAP V)
- Ernakulam (KAP I)
- Thrissur (KAP II)
- Malappuram (MSP)
- Kasaragod (KAP IV
Note:Women candidates and differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply in response to this notification.
- Candidates who aspire to take the posts, have to first go through the tough Kerala Police recruitment selection procedure.
- Success in this promises all the aspirants a challenging and one of the most coveted jobs in the Kerala Police Force.
- It is an opportunity to serve the nation. Start your preparations now and ensure higher ranks in all upcoming Kerala PSC examinations.
- Entri will help you with the previous year question papers and a large number of mock tests for each exam. Choose your language( Malayalam or English) and log in after freely downloading the application. Practice the tests and improve your scores. Ask doubts to the expert panel and also, make peer groups for sharing doubts and ideas. Moreover, listen to subject-wise classes and shortcuts and super tricks to remember the portions. Navigate through Entri, the single platform for all Kerala PSC examinations. Wishing you all good luck with the exam preparation!