The Kerala PSC has released the latest notification for the Constable post under the Police department. The interested eligible candidates can apply through the online portal Thulasi. So, here we are with the Kerala PSC Constable online mock test. Aspirants try the mock test and schedule your preparations.
Kerala PSC Constable Exam Pattern
The eligible candidates can apply through the official portal of Kerala PSC.
The Constable examination will be:
- Objective OMR based written examination
- Time duration- 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Total marks- 100
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark and the wrong answer carries a penalty of 1/3rd of the mark.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates scoring above the cut-off marks will be shortlisted for the Physical Examinations and then Physical Efficiency Test.
Topics for written examination:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General English- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Simple Arithmetic
- Mental Ability
Other useful links to ace your preparations:
- Download free PDF of GK Calendar 2020.
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Kerala PSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers
- Check your English Vocabulary
Kerala PSC Constable Online Mock Test 2020
1. Which district won the Plastic Waste Management Award 2020.
a) Kozhikode, Kerala
b) Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
c) Dibrugarh, Assam
d) Nasik, Maharashtra
2. Who is known as the Father of Indian Economy and Indian Politics?
a) Gopala Krishna Gokhale
b) Dada Bai Navroji
c) Lala Lajapath Rai
d) Swami Vivekananda
3. T N Chaturvedi who passed away recently is a/an
4. The Sachar Committee is related to which of the following?
a) Equal opportunities
b) Center-state relations
c) Freedom of Press
d) Electoral reforms
5. What is the new name of common currency introduced by Eight African countries
6. When is World Soil Day observed
a) 3 December
b) 2 December
c) 4 December
d) 5 December
7. Complete the proverb: ” An idle mind is the _______.”
a) Abode of Gods
b) Route to failure
c) Route to success
d) Devil’s workshop
8. The group of fishes is called
9. When I left the house, I ______ all the rooms.
a) had locked
c) have locked
d) has locked
10. Chemically, Tear gas is:
a) Sodium chloride
b) Benzene chloride
c) Silver nitrate
d) Sodium silicate
13.Minimum age required to be a member of Legislative Council
14. What color represents Asia on the Olympics rings?
15. Tocopherol is the chemical name of
a) Vitamin B6
b) Vitamin E
c) Vitamin B9
d) Vitamin K
16. Grey revolution is related to
a) Cement production
17. Trachoma is related to which organ
18. Headquarters of Indian Agricultural Research Institute
b) New Delhi
19. River Nubra originates at
a) Himalayan Glacier
b) Brahmagiri mountains
c) Panzella Glacier
d) Siachen Glacier
20. Silvassa is the capital of
b) Dadra and Nagar Haveli
d) Daman and Diu
How to get mock tests on Entri?
All you want to do for getting more mock test series is to download Entri App. Follow the steps:
- Freely download Entri from the Google store.
- Choose the exam category– Kerala PSC.
- Browse Exams and choose Kerala PSC Constable.
- Watch the video classes on various topics in the syllabus.
- Also, avail the full-length mock test series, Daily practice exams, Previous year question papers.
- Compete with lakhs of other users and analyze your preparations.
Entri comes up with a large number of mock tests and daily tests ( current affairs and daily topics). Ask your doubts on the platform and clear it from the subject experts and ensure your success. Wishing all the candidates all the very best for upcoming examinations!