Table of Contents
Kerala PSC invites applications from qualified candidates for the Last Grade Servant (LGS) positions across the state government departments. The Kerala PSC LGS online application can be made to all 14 districts in the state as the commission published the official notification and the application process starts on December 16, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024 until January 17, 2024. Anybody who have passed Standard VII and should not have acquired graduation is eligible for these posts. Let’s check how to apply for the Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024!
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024: Overview
Kerala PSC released the Last Grade Servant Notification 2024 on December 16, 2023. This notification is expected to fill up thousands of vacancies for Last Grade Servants in various departments across the state. Applicants who are interested in applying for this notification must have the necessary qualification and experience as prescribed in the official notification. The application process, eligibility criteria, and selection procedure will be announced on the notification PDF. Find the brief overview of the Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 given below:
|Last Grade Servant
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Apply
|Commencement of application
|December 16, 2023
|Last Date of Application
|January 17, 2024
|Rs. 23,000 -50,200/-
Kerala PSC LGS Apply Online 2024
Kerala PSC’s much anticipated recruitment process to fill up Last Grade Servant (LGS) vacancies starts today, December 16, 2023. This recruitment process is expected to provide an opportunity to numerous people to find gainful employment as LGS staff.
The application process has begin today, December 16, 2023 and all interested and eligible candidates will have to register through the official website in order to apply for the posts. Once registered, the candidates can fill in all the necessary details in the application form and submit it before the deadline. The last date to apply for the Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024 is January 17, 2024.
The selection procedure will involve two stages: preliminary exam and main exam. All candidates who successfully clear both these exams will be recruited for the posts. Only those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria laid down by the Kerala PSC will be eligible to apply for these posts. It is expected that a large number of candidates will apply for these posts, so the competition is likely to be tough. Candidates must make sure that they are well prepared and have all the necessary documents and information ready well before the deadline in order to avoid any last-minute rush. Candidates must stay updated with all the latest news and updates related to the Kerala PSC LGS Application Process 2024 in order to be successful in this journey. Good luck!
Kerala PSC LGS Apply Online 2024: Date
The Kerala PSC LGS Application Process 2024 is begin on December 16, 2023. Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through the official website of Kerala PSC. The application process of the Kerala PSC LGS 2024 will be online and candidates can apply untill January 17, 2023 by 12:00 AM. Candidates have to submit the online application and necessary documents before the last date to complete the application process successfully. The entire application process will completed by the end of January month and the final merit list of selected candidates will be declared soon after the completion of the selection process. The selection process involves a written examination and document verification. So, candidates are advised to stay updated about the latest news and notifications related to the Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023.
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 PDF
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is all set to release the notification of Last Grade Servant exam for the year 2024. Aspirants interested in applying for the post can download the notification on December 16, 2023. The Last Grade Servant exam is conducted by the Kerala PSC to recruit candidates for various posts in government departments of the state. The exam will be conducted in two stages, written test & interview, and the selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in these two stages. Those who qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the document verification. The details regarding the recruitment process such as application date, application process, selection process, eligibility criteria etc. will mentioned on the Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 PDF. Find the detailed Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 PDF below.
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024: Important Dates
Find the important dates below
|LDC Notification Release
|December 16, 2023
|Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online Starts
|December 16, 2023
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Ends
|January 17, 2024
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam date 2024
|To be Updated
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Eligibility Conditions to Apply
Find the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Recruitment 2024.
- The age limit for candidates applying for the post of Last Grade Servant is 18 to 36 years
- Should have passed Standard VII and should not have acquired graduation
- In addition to the qualifications, prescribed in the Notification, the qualifications recognized by Executive Orders or standing orders of Government as equivalent to a qualification specified for a post, in the Special Rules and such of those qualifications which pre-suppose the acquisition of the lower qualification prescribed for the post, shall also be sufficient for the post. The copy of the Government Orders declaring equivalent/higher qualifications shall be produced as and when required by the Commission.
- As per this notification candidates possessing any degree are ineligible for this post. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction by suppressing the fact and if he/she is found selected, his/her applications will be summarily rejected, his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and disciplinary action/punishment including removal from service will be taken against him/her at any stage of selection. However candidates belongs to
the Ex-servicemen who have acquired the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or equivalent certificate from Navy/Air-force shall be eligible to apply for this notification as per GO(P)No. 05/2018/P&ARD dated 19.04.2018
- Candidates require good physique besides the above general qualification for the following posts and candidates will be advised only after obtaining Medical Certificate (Medical Certificate should be issued by a Medical Officer in Govt. Service not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon)
1. Matron , Balamandir Kozhikode
2. Watch woman in the welfare institution under Social Justice Department.
3. Cleaner and Sewer cleaner in the Public Works Department.
4. Gate keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the printing Department
- Women candidates are not eligible for appointment in the following posts.
1. Watchman (All categories), Watcher & Chowkidar
2. Cleaner cum conductor
3. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
6. Gate Keeper
- Differently Abled candidates are not eligible for the following post.
1. Watcher/ Night Watcher/Watchman/Night Watchman
2. Marker (Technical Education & Medical Education)
3. Regular Marker (Animal Husbandry Department)
4. Gate Keeper Gr II and Lascar Gr II in the Printing Department
5. Watch Woman in the Welfare institutions under Social Justice Department
7. Cleaner Cum Conductor
8. Cleaner (Boat Cleaner, Van cleaner, Tractor Cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance Cleaner)
- Only female candidates are eligible for appointment as Watch woman in the Social Justice Department. All posts reserved for women including the posts reserved for women in the Social Justice Department will be filled up from the woman candidates after obtaining willingness.
- Persons professing the Hindu faith will alone be appointed to the posts in the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Departments.
- Vacancies for Last Grade Service in Kerala Municipal common service will also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification without obtaining willingness from the candidates.
- Common ranked list will be prepared for the various posts in the Last Grade Service in pursuance to this notification in each district. Only one application need be sent for the post noting the name of the post applied for as Last Grade Servants.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC LGS Exam 2024: Steps to Follow
Follow the below steps to apply for LGS Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must register themselves on the Kerala PSC website using the One Time Registration Portal
- After the one-time registration is done, the candidate can begin the application for the post of Last Grade Servants
- Login to your account created using User Id and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph that the candidate is using to apply for the examination must be taken recently. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- Documents to prove qualification, age, community, etc have to be produced as and when called you are asked for it. Hence keep the documents ready
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
- The important dates regarding the submission of the confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR cards should add an AADHAAR card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Advice to Upload Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Colour/black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, a veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photos with unclear faces shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Application Fees
As per the information from the Kerala Public Service Commission, there are no fees for applying for the examination to the post of Last Grade Servant.
|Gen/ BC/ EBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ PwD
|Mode of Payment
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Documents Required to Apply
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Certificate of experience
- Scanned copy of the Certificate claiming weightage/marks under Socioeconomic criteria and experience
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of Identity Proof
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Apply Link
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is set to begin the application process for Kerala PSC Lower Grade Services (LGS) today. The link to the application is provided below. Interested candidates should apply using the link provided here.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024: Application Guidelines
- In the case of difference in Caste / Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a gazette notification in this regard, along with Non creamy layer certificate / Community certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instructions given in the notification as Part II , General Conditions before submitting application for the post.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure 1976 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in the written/practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them if they have already been appointed , or any one or more of the above
Kerala PSC LGS Salary 2024: Pay Scale
- The pay scale of newly selected Last Grade servants would be in between, Rs. 16,500 – Rs. 35,700.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rs. 1500 (B2 class cities and above), Rs. 1250 (other cities and towns) and Rs. 1000(others).
- City Compensation Allowance- Rs. 350/.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- Rs. 6800/
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC LGS Notification
|Kerala PSC LGS Selection Process
|Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus
|Kerala PSC LGS Video Course
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Date
|Kerala PSC LGS Study Materials
|Kerala PSC LGS Application Form
|Kerala PSC LGS Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy
|Kerala PSC LGS Job Profile
|Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card
|Kerala PSC LGS Salary
|Kerala PSC LGS Study Plan
|Kerala PSC LGS Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC LGS Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC LGS Result
|Kerala PSC LGS Best Books
|Kerala PSC LGS Cutoff
|Kerala PSC LGS Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC LGS Answer Key