Kerala PSC invites applications from qualified candidates for the Last Grade Servant (LGS) positions across the state government departments through the official notification published through the official website. The Kerala PSC LGS online application can be made to all 14 districts in the state as the commission published the official notification and the application window is opened. Anybody with matriculation/ SSLC is eligible for these posts. PSC is yet to declare the number of vacancies for Kerala PSC LGS 2022 recruitment. Since the LGS recruitment is a district-wise selection the competitiveness is much less compared to all other pan state exams. Let’s check how to apply for the Kerala PSC LGS 2022 through online mode and how to apply for the Kerala PSC LGS exam.
Kerala PSC LGS 2022: Overview
|Name of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Last Grade Servants|
|Category Number||To be published|
|No of Vacancies||Anticipated Vacancies- All Districts|
|Job Category||Last Grade Servants|
|Starting Date||To be notified later|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified later|
|Salary||Rs. 16,500 – 35,700|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Kerala PSC LGS: Important Dates
|LGS notification release date||To be announced later|
|LGS Application starts date||To be announced later|
|LGS Application end date||To be announced later|
|LGS Admit card release date||15-18 days before the exam|
|LGS Exam Date||To be announced later|
How to Apply for Kerala PSC LGS Exam 2022?
- Candidates must register themselves on the Kerala PSC website using the One Time Registration Portal
- After the one-time registration is done, the candidate can begin the application for the post of Last Grade Servants
- Login to your account created using User Id and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph that the candidate is using to apply for the examination must be taken recently. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- Documents to prove qualification, age, community, etc have to be produced as and when called you are asked for it. Hence keep the documents ready
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
- The important dates regarding the submission of the confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR cards should add an AADHAAR card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Colour/black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, a veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photos with unclear faces shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC LGS 2022: Application Fees
As per the information from the Kerala Public Service Commission, there are no fees for applying for the examination to the post of Last Grade Servant.
Kerala PSC LGS 2022: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Pen and Paper format, OMR Sheets
- Exam Language: Malayalam
- Maximum Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
Kerala PSC LGS 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed the 07th standard and should not possess any degree/ graduation. Candidates studying in the final year/ semester of graduation degree are also eligible; given that they should not possess the degree before the last date for application.
18 years to 36 years.
Kerala PSC LGS: Salary Details
- The pay scale of newly selected Last Grade servants would be in between, Rs. 16,500 – Rs. 35,700.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rs. 1500 (B2 class cities and above), Rs. 1250 ( other cities and towns) and Rs. 1000(others).
- City Compensation Allowance- Rs. 350/.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- Rs. 6800/
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Entri App provides you with the best preparation opportunities for your dream job. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LGS Notification||Kerala PSC LGS Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus||Kerala PSC LGS Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Date||Kerala PSC LGS Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LGS Application Form||Kerala PSC LGS Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy||Kerala PSC LGS Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card||Kerala PSC LGS Salary|
|Kerala PSC LGS Study Plan||Kerala PSC LGS Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LGS Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LGS Result|
|Kerala PSC LGS Best Books||Kerala PSC LGS Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LGS Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LGS Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LGS Answer Key|