Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released the admit card of the Scientific Officer in the department of Chemical Examiners Laboratory. Candidates can download their admit cards of the Scientific Officer from the one-time profile- Thulasi. Notification regarding the admit card will be available in the candidates’ e-mails or as a message to their registered mobile number. The Scientific Officer exam is to the Chemical Examiners Laboratory is scheduled to be held on 13th April 2021 from 07:30 AM To 09:15 AM. Go through the details regarding the Scientific Officer admit card download.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer: Overview
|Name of post||Scientific Officer|
|Department||Chemical Examiners Laboratory|
|Date of Notification||11th December 2019|
|Age Limit||20 – 36 years|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||Anticipated Vacancies|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 36600-79200/-|
|Exam Date||13th April 2021|
|Mode of Exam||OMR based Objective Written Test|
|Admit Card Status||Released- Available for download|
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Admit Card
Kerala PSC has released the Scientific Officer admit cards 2021. The selection is made to the Chemical Examiners Laboratory.
- 13th April 2021. And, the exam will be conducted from 07:30 AM To 09:15 AM.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their confirmation can only download the Admission Tickets through their One-Time registration profile. Check the steps to download the admit card:
- Log in to the official website of Kerala PSC @keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on the One-time Registration Login tab.
- Or, login to the Thulasi-directly.
- Now, login with the username and password.
- You can see the notification regarding the Admit Card on your one-time profile. Click on the Admit card tab.
- Click on the download and save PDF and take the printouts of the admit card. Candidates should carry the admit card to the exam center, else they won’t be able to attend the examination.
Notification regarding the Admission ticket availability:
Important Points to be Noted
- Candidates should report to the exam center before 07:30 AM. Those candidates reporting after the specified time will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Candidates will get the landmarks nearest to the Center like Rly. Station, Bus Stop/Station, Download Status also the phone number of the center from the one-time profile.
- Candidates should produce downloaded admission tickets bearing the Barcode and Emblem of KPSC at the Examination Hall. Those who produce admission tickets without Barcode and Emblem, will not be permitted to write the test.
- Candidates who produce admission tickets bearing the scanned images of their photograph without their name and the date of the photo will not be admitted to the test.
Details Printed on the Scientific Officer Admit Card
Admit Card Details
|Name of Post||Category No||Name of Candidate||Address|
|Department||Scale of Pay||Selection for State-wide||Details of Exam|
Check the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Scientific Officer- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology:
Candidates should follow Covid-19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the examination hall as well as in the premises of the examination center. Wearing a mask is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without masks will not be allowed entry into the venue. Candidates may also carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) and drinking water in transparent bottles. Moreover, follow the directions given by the Invigilator or Chief Superintendent of the examination center.
Wishing all the very best to all candidates!!