RBI assistant exam date must be downloaded from the official website of the organization and all of the candidates must take into consideration the application period in order to fill up the application form presented by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. RBI Assistant Upcoming Exam 2022 will definitely help the candidates to get entry into the Reserve Bank of India organisation and be a part of the organisation. Make sure you have proper info related to the RBI recruitment 2022 and then only you will be able to get inside the recruitment opportunity. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022 – Check Upcoming Exam. RBI assistant important dates will be available in the official notification. RBI assistant main exam date and RBI assistant prelims exam date must be regularly checked on the official website by all of the aspirants.
Click Here To Take A Video Lesson For the RBI assistant vacancy
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The official notification which will be published by the Reserve Bank of India will have proper information related to the vacancies and the important dates for the entrance examination. The candidates must have perfect knowledge related to the important dates so that they can fill out the application form as soon as possible without any problem. Given below we are sharing the specifications related to the important dates for the Reserve Bank of India assistant recruitment.
|Website Link Open||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Payment of Exam Fees (Online)||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Schedule of Online Prelims Test (Tentative)||March 26 & 27, 2022*|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022*|
RBI reserves the right to change the dates of the examination.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates are selected in the Reserve Bank of India by taking into consideration the preliminary examination, the main examination, and a final interview round. The final selection is done by the authorities on a merit basis. The preliminary examination is conducted as the first stage of selecting the candidates in this recruitment opportunity presented by the Reserve Bank of India. RBI assistant syllabus and RBI assistant exam pattern will be available at the official website of the organization and the candidates can also download the RBI assistant syllabus PDF. RBI assistant mains syllabus and RBI assistant prelims syllabus will be available separately to be downloaded by all of the candidates.
Exam Pattern for Prelims
First of all, the candidates will have to give the preliminary examination which will be followed by the main examination and then the interview round will be conducted by the authorities. There will be proper negative marking in the preliminary examination and also the main examination to which the candidates must give the answers by taking into consideration a very detailed thought process. Given below, we are sharing the examination pattern for the preliminary examination.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Exam Pattern for Mains
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer. All the subjects other than the English language can be written either in English or in Hindi. Those who qualify for the mains exam will be asked to appear for the language proficiency test. RBI assistant mains exam pattern consists of various peoples which will be conducted by the authorities and then the candidates will have to give the interview round which is the very last examination stage of the selection procedure selected by the authorities to take the candidates in the RBI assistant vacancy. Given below, we are sharing some of the specifications related to the main examination pattern.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The Reserve Bank of India has created a new recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of assistant in the year 2022 and all of the people who want to be a part of this prestigious organization must fill up the application form presented by the authorities on the official website of the organization. All of the procedures related to the entrance examination will be taken into consideration by the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. There will be different vacancies present in the different branches of RBI and you must apply for the vacancy of your choice by taking into consideration the caste-wise vacancies and the state-wise vacancies. The candidates applying for the category-specific vacancies must have a proper certificate proving their originality. Given below, we are sharing the specification of the vacancies presented by the RBI organization for assistant recruitment in the year 2022.
|EX- 1||EX- 2|
|Ahmedabad||4||3 (2)||9||3||16||35||1||1 (1)||0||1(1)||2||3|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54||0||1||0||1||2||5|
RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks
Each candidate has to keep in mind that the preliminary and LPT are qualifying in nature and the merit is decided by the main examination score. The paper usually has an easy-medium level difficulty and hence cut-off can be expected up to 70-80 for different regions. Hence the goal should be to attempt 90+ questions. The Preliminary Level is similar to the Prelims of other bank exams except for the Numerical Ability section instead of Quantitative Ability. Given below, we are sharing the details of the RBI Assistant 2022 Tips and Tricks.
- For the Reasoning Section, focus more on solving one variable puzzle as highly complicated questions are usually not seen.
- As far as the English section is concerned developing knowledge of basic English grammar and a habit of reading English newspapers especially focusing on editorials will help to pass the section by improving the vocabulary as well as sentence construction ability.
- For Preliminary Level a composite time of 1 hour is available for solving a total of 100 questions from all the sections. For the Main exam sectional time is allotted after which the next section is unlocked automatically and the previous section cannot be re-accessed. Hence time management is essential.
- For General Awareness keep note of current affairs, important events, dates, personalities, awards, books etc that has been in the news in recent times and be aware of currencies, capitals and leaders etc from across the world. Make it a point to read newspapers daily.
- To pass the Computer Awareness section maintain a basic knowledge of Computers, its operation, Windows OS and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office. Refer related questions from other bank exams as many questions are found to be repeated.
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Strategies
Tips and tricks for the RBI assistant exam will help the candidates to successfully crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and you must also make a study plan consisting of all of the tips and tricks so that you can follow the study plan and create an atmosphere which is suitable for you to give the entrance examination. Given below we are sharing some important examination strategies that will help you to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for the vacant position of assistant.
- Focus on Numerical Ability Section first. This section mainly contains questions from Simplification, Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. However, in the past few exams, RBI has not asked questions from Data Interpretation while nearly 80% of questions have been from simplification
- Memorize formulas from Interest (SI and CI), Profit and Loss, Distance, Time, Speed, Percentage, Time and Work to do simplification problems.
- Learn shortcuts to solve arithmetic problems with speed and accuracy.
- Candidates should be thorough with squares, square roots, cubes, cube roots and fractional values of percentages to solve data interpretation questions.
- Reasoning Section is the main weapon for getting a high score. The questions asked are less time consuming and you can use the saved time for solving problems in the other sections for the preliminary stage.
- Syllogism is another scoring topic that may come in a set of 5 questions in the exam. A new pattern of Reverse Syllogism has also been introduced in this section in which conclusions are given in questions and Statements are given in Answers. Learning this can guarantee the 5 marks from syllogism topics.
- The first and last paragraphs of the Reading Comprehension passage provides a critical context for the entire text. Understanding them is of utmost importance. Mainly this topic will include a passage from banking & economy, finance, business, demonetization, financial policies and more. The level of questions is moderate to tough and therefore needs practice. Last year, the passage was story-based. If that is the case this year as well, it would be slightly easier for candidates.
- Fill up the blanks questions are mainly using prepositions or story type. You have to look carefully at the prepositions given in the option before/after the blank before answering the question as all the options have a meaning close to each other. A story based fill-up will be quite easy to attempt, provided you have sufficient practice on this topic. You can expect a maximum of 10 questions on this topic
- Error Spotting and Phrase Replacement are usually asked on this topic. They also carry a maximum of 10 marks combined. Focus more on Articles, Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Degrees of Comparison and Common Errors.
- For General Awareness prepare to attempt questions from International Summits/ Conferences, Governmental Schemes and Initiatives, Sports Tournaments, Books and Authors, International Organizations, Monetary and Fiscal Policies, Banking and Financial terms. This can guarantee 90% scoring from this section.
- In the Computer Awareness Section candidates should be through with keyboard shortcuts, software packages and usage, abbreviations, basics of computers, networking fundamentals, history of computers, programming languages, computer hardware. Candidates can easily score in this section because Syllabus is not so vast. Questions are asked only on general operations performed by a person on a computer.
- Preparing the specified topics in-depth with the help of previous question papers, subject-oriented questions, exam-oriented practice and mock tests available in the Entri App can guarantee a score of 80% and above for the RBI Assistant examination.
Click Here To Take A Free Mock Test For the RBI assistant vacancy
The Reserve Bank of India is a very well-known organisation that is coming up with a lot of different recruitment opportunities for the upcoming year of 2022. The candidates must be aware related to the updates for the vacancies available in the organisation by visiting the official website of the organisation every now and then. Make sure that you have proper information related to the selection procedure and the official notification in order to be a part of the organisation. Entri is a learning platform that creates video lessons for aspirants who are having difficulty in learning about the entrance examination. Make sure that you take our mock test in order to practice the skills and knowledge that you have gathered till now.
Discussion about this post