RBI assistant 2022 apply online procedure must be taken into consideration by visiting the official website of Reserve Bank of India and the candidates will be able to download the RBI assistant application form also from the same website. The RBI assistant apply online link will be available only for a specific time period and the candidates must take into consideration the details related to the RBI assistant last date to apply in order to fill up the application form without worrying about disqualification. RBI assistant application form download link is now active and candidates can download it now from the official website. Given below we are sharing some of the specifications of the RBI Assistant Apply Online 2022 – Application Form. Make sure you have proper details related to RBI assistant notification in order to be eligible.
Click Here To Take A Free Mock Test For the RBI assistant vacancy
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 Application Form
The Reserve Bank of India will be opening the application form window after the official notification is presented by the Reserve Bank of India. The candidates can fill up the application form with important specifications related to themselves and the specifications related to the educational qualifications that they must possess in order to fill up the application form. The candidates must also keep important documents by their side if they are filling out the application form presented by the Reserve Bank of India. You can take into consideration a step by step application procedure in order to fill up the application. All of the procedures related to the application for this recruitment will be taken into consideration through the official website of the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates can also check out the details related to the recruitment by visiting the official website @www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant 2022 Application Date
The official notification which will be published by the Reserve Bank of India will have proper information related to the vacancies and the important dates for the entrance examination. The candidates must have perfect knowledge related to the important dates so that they can fill out the application form as soon as possible without any problem. Given below we are sharing the specifications related to the important dates for the Reserve Bank of India assistant recruitment. All of the dates which are mentioned in the table given below are tentative and can be changed according to the official notification published by the Reserve Bank of India at any given point in time.
|Website Link Open||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Payment of Exam Fees (Online)||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Schedule of Online Prelims Test (Tentative)||March 26 & 27, 2022*|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022*|
Steps to Apply Online For RBI Assistant 2022
The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India then all of the important procedures related to the entrance examination will be displayed on your screen. The candidates will have to register themselves by entering important details related to your personal information and you will have to enter your mobile number also. After the registration, the candidates will have to log in using their credentials and then only they will be able to fill up the application form presented by the authorities. Make sure to upload the documents needed to apply for this recruitment.
- Visit RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Select the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and an Email & SMS indicating it will be sent.
- Carefully fill and verify the basic info details. Validate the details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Upload Photograph & Signature as per the specifications given. Passport size photograph should be of size 4.5cm*3.5cm or 20KB-50KB and signature should be clear and legible with size 20KB-50KB
- Fill in the educational qualification and other academic details in the Application Form.
- Select the Preview Tab to preview and verify the complete form before final submit. Modify details, if needed, and click on ‘Final Submit’ only after validating and making sure that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. After you finally submit the application form you will not be able to correct any misprinted data.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. All payments are done online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The candidates have to make sure that they download the PDF of the duly filled application form and keep it safe and secure in order to present it to the concerned authorities at the time of giving the preliminary examination for the main examination.
- You must also keep your payment receipt safe and secure in order to use it as proof of your application fee submission at the official website of The Reserve Bank of India portal.
RBI Assistant 2022 Application Fees
There are very specific application fees that the candidates must submit if they want to be eligible to give the entrance examination in this recruitment opportunity presented by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below we are sharing some important specifications related to the application fees that you will have to submit according to the various categories of the candidates.
|RBI Assistant Categories||RBI Assistant Application Fees|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC/ General||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST/ PWD / EXSM / NPCIL employees||Rs. 50/-|
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
There are a lot of different documents that the candidates must have in order to successfully fill up the application form for the Reserve Bank of India assistant vacancy and the candidates must take into consideration saving the documents in their device in order to successfully fill up the application form. The candidates must save the application form documents by taking into consideration the type of document mentioned in the official notification and the size of the document that they can upload on the official website. Given below we are sharing the details of the important documents that you need to submit for this vacancy.
- Scanned copy of Photograph of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Scanned copy of the Signature of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Education certificates (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Employment certificates (if any)
- Address proof
There are a lot of general guidelines that the candidates must follow in order to successfully be able to submit the application form. The authorities of the Reserve Bank of India will be scrutinizing each and every application form in detail and that’s how the candidates will go to the first stage of the selection procedure which will be the preliminary examination round. Given below we are sharing some of the main general guidelines that you must follow in order to fill up the application form presented by the Reserve Bank of India authorities.
- The candidates must first of all have all of the important documents required in order to fill up the application form presented by the concerned authority of The Reserve Bank of India.
- The candidates must fill up the application form by keeping in mind their educational qualification and it is important that they do not make any mistakes.
- The candidates must take into consideration the specifications related to the entrance examination mentioned in the official notification published by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form so that they are selected by the authorities as per the bars set by them.
- You must take into consideration the size of the files mentioned in the official notification before downloading and scanning your documents.
- The candidates will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure if they do not qualify as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the concerned authorities on the official notification published by them.
- The candidates must also take into consideration the correct exam dates related to the entrance examination because the application form will be accepted after the application timeline period is over.
- The candidates must appear for the entrance examination taking into consideration the important dates mentioned by the authorities in the official notification.
- The final decision in relation to accepting the candidates in the recruitment opportunity will be made by the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates cannot object to the decision until and unless they have a fair objection.
RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For RBI Assistant Notification
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 Exam Centres
The entrance examination will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India taking into consideration various examination centres across the country and you will have to take the details related to the entrance examination by checking out the official website. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the examination centres selected across the various states of India to conduct this entrance examination.
|Sr. No.||State /UT / NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Kakinada, Kurnool,
Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|4||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,||Darbhanga, , Muzzafarpur, Patna|
|6||Chandigarh||Chandigarh- Mohali||Chandigarh- Mohali|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Bhilai, Raipur|
|8||Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi NCR|
|10||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|11||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra||Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|12||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba||Jammu|
|14||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|15||Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi|
|Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur,|
|17||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune|
|Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore||Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|29||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal,||Hyderabad|
|Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|32||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun, Haldwani|
|33||West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Entri is an award-winning online platform that helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for RBI Assistant, Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions. Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!
Click Here To Take A Video Lesson For the RBI assistant vacancy