Table of Contents
The Reserve Bank of India will soon conduct the recruitment process for eligible candidates for the post of “Assistant” in various branches of the Bank across India. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Preliminary and Main Examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Applications will be accepted online through the Bank’s website and no other mode for submission of application is available. The full text of the advertisement will be available notifying the exam date, tentative vacancy, apply online dates, eligibility criteria, and result in announcement date on the Banks’ website and would also be published in the Employment News. RBI assistant selection will consist of three stages and the candidates can check out the details of the RBI assistant selection process from the official website of the organization.
RBI Assistant 2022 Selection Process
There is a very specific selection procedure that is selected by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India in order to conduct the entrance examination for the vacancy office assistant. The first stage of the selection procedure consists of a preliminary examination which will be conducted after the application forms are scrutinized by the concerned authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. The second stage of the selection procedure is the main examination. The candidates who will pass the main examination will be promoted to the third stage of the selection procedure which is the interview round. The third stage is the last stage for the entrance examination.
RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Exam Selection Procedure
First of all, the candidates will have to give the preliminary examination which will be followed by the main examination and then the interview round will be conducted by the authorities. There will be proper negative marking in the preliminary examination and also the main examination to which the candidates must give the answers by taking into consideration a very detailed thought process. Given below, we are sharing the examination pattern for the preliminary examination.
Prelims Exam Pattern
There are three subjects included in the entrance examination for the preliminary stage. The first subject is reasoning and there are various topics that will be included in the reasoning subject so the candidates must undertake the preparation according to that. The second subject which will be included in this entrance examination is numerical ability and the candidates must work on maths in this subject. The third subject is English and the candidates can easily prepare for the English language subject by taking into consideration some grammar.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer. All the subjects other than the English language can be written either in English or in Hindi. Those who qualify for the mains exam will be asked to appear for the language proficiency test. RBI assistant mains exam pattern consists of various peoples which will be conducted by the authorities and then the candidates will have to give the interview round which is the very last examination stage of the selection procedure selected by the authorities to take the candidates in the RBI assistant vacancy. Given below, we are sharing some of the specifications related to the main examination pattern.
RBI Assistant 2022 Mains Exam Selection Procedure
Mains Exam Pattern
There are 5 subjects included in the main examination which will be conducted by the authorities as to the second stage of the selection procedure for the RBI assistant vacancy and the candidates must prepare for all of the 5 subjects because they all carry equal marks. The first subject is English and the second subject is General awareness. The candidates must prepare for the general awareness subject by taking into consideration newspapers and magazines. You can prepare for the reasoning and the computer knowledge subject by taking into consideration the latest books in the market.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI assistant final selection will be done after the candidates have taken into consideration the interview round which is the last round for the entrance examination conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. The interview round will consist of a question answers session which will be conducted by the authority of the Reserve Bank of India. RBI assistant selection procedure will successfully and after the interview is conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India. The RBI assistant selection list will be published on the official website as soon as possible. The language proficiency test will also be conducted by the authorities and the candidates will have to prepare for the language as per the state in which they are living and in which they have applied for the recruitment. RBI Assistant 2022 Interview Selection
There are a lot of different documents that the candidates must have in order to successfully fill up the application form for the Reserve Bank of India assistant vacancy and the candidates must take into consideration saving the documents in their device in order to successfully fill up the application form. The candidates must save the application form documents by taking into consideration the type of document mentioned in the official notification and the size of the document that they can upload on the official website. Given below we are sharing the details of the important documents that you need to submit for this vacancy.
- Scanned copy of Photograph of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Scanned copy of the Signature of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Education certificates (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Employment certificates (if any)
- Address proof
- All candidates – To submit 6 copies of the Attestation Form (all in original) and 2 copies of Bio-data form filled in neatly by the candidates, In addition,
- OBC candidates – OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- SC/ST candidates – latest SC/ST Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- PWD candidates – disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Ex-Servicemen – appropriate NOC/release certificate as provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
- EWS – the latest EWS certificate in the prescribed format.
There are a lot of general guidelines that the candidates must follow in order to successfully be able to be selected. The authorities of the Reserve Bank of India will be scrutinizing each and every application form in detail and that’s how the candidates will go to the first stage of the selection procedure which will be the preliminary examination round. Given below we are sharing some of the main general guidelines that you must follow in order to fill up the application form presented by the Reserve Bank of India authorities.
- The candidates must first of all have all of the important documents required in order to fill up the application form presented by the concerned authority of The Reserve Bank of India.
- The candidates must fill up the application form by keeping in mind their educational qualification and it is important that they do not make any mistakes.
- The candidates must take into consideration the specifications related to the entrance examination mentioned in the official notification published by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form so that they are selected by the authorities as per the bars set by them.
- You must take into consideration the size of the files mentioned in the official notification before downloading and scanning your documents.
- The candidates will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure if they do not qualify as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the concerned authorities on the official notification published by them.
- The candidates must also take into consideration the correct exam dates related to the entrance examination because the application form will be accepted after the application timeline period is over.
- The candidates must appear for the entrance examination taking into consideration the important dates mentioned by the authorities in the official notification.
- The final decision in relation to accepting the candidates in the recruitment opportunity will be made by the Reserve Bank of India and the candidates cannot object to the decision until and unless they have a fair objection.
- In the examination(preliminary as well as main) hall, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination (preliminary as well as main & LPT).
RBI Assistant 2022 Allotment
The Reserve Bank of India authorities will take into consideration the marks that the candidates have got in the preliminary examination and also the marks that the candidates have got in the main examination in order to successfully go to the interview of the language proficiency examination. The language proficiency examination will be conducted by the authorities for the state in which the candidate has applied for this recruitment. The job will be given to the candidates upon a married basis and the result will be published on the official website of The Reserve Bank of India which you can download in a PDF format after entering specific details related to yourself or your roll number.
Entri is an award-winning online platform that helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations. Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!