Table of Contents
RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam is up! The candidates who are appearing for the exam must start their revisions. The last-minute revision can help you grab more scores Mostly, the last-minute contribute a lot to the scores. But, make sure you adopt the right revision strategies. Which is the best exam revision strategy? Let’s see some of the questions should ask yourself before the revision. Because, the revision for exams can vary per person, per exam and due to many factors, we need to adopt variant revision methods. Revise for RRN NTPC exam with
So, the initial questions are, how much preparation have you done? Do you have enough notes for the revision session? Did you find any areas as harder and unbeatable? Which are your strong areas and needs to be brushed up for the definite scores? Ask these questions to yourself and sort out the answers to make sure to adopt a perfect revision strategy
Start Revision from Exam Pattern 2022
You must know the exam pattern beforehand to know what to expect. There shouldn’t be any surprise out there! The familiarity in the question pattern and type will give you more confidence and help you calm down. This is a psychological acceptance of the mind regarding familiarity. This is why mock tests and model exams are having such hype. You can look at the RRB NTPC exam pattern here.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks allotted||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
Analyze Number of Questions to Appear
Hope you noticed the number of questions you need to attempt for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam. The variations in the number of questions to appear is another important factor to be noticed. The candidate can choose to create a priority area based on the greater number of questions to be attempted. Here we have General Awareness as the priority as more questions are to be attempted from it as per the exam pattern.
General Awareness as a Priority
GA can be set as a priority to score more as more questions will be from GA as compared to other topics. When revising GA make sure you go through the main topics and questions yourself the subtopics as per the notes prepared by you or go for a mock test or sample question answering session to make sure your preparation did justice to the goal. Get the RRB NTPC preparation books that are in capsule forms rather than in large details for the final day revision
CBT 2 Important Areas for GA
- Current Events of National and International Importance (Current Affairs),
- Games and Sports,
- Art and Culture of India,
- Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India,
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE),
- History of India and Freedom Struggle,
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World,
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system,
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India,
- UN and Other important World Organizations,
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large,
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations,
- Transport Systems in India,
- Indian Economy,
- Famous Personalities of India and World,
- Flagship Government Programs,
- Flora and Fauna of India,
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, Current GK, etc.
Set your Unique Priorities
RRB NTPC preparation strategy: Next is setting your priority list. You must be knowing your weak areas and strong areas, interest areas and boring areas. Choose to make your stringer areas strongest during the revision session, as this can help you gain more. The top-secret regarding the preparation for the government exams is that you cannot cover the entire topic or learn everything in the syllabus. Instead, you create methods and try possible ways to score better keep up with the syllabus. So, as being a smart one, to score more, focus on your strong areas in the final areas of the exam rather than trying to learn which seems hard from the initial days.
How to Revise for RRN NTPC CBT 2?
- Make sure to build your confidence in the final days and take time to revise the sections you already learned
- It is called revision, so no need to rush into fresh topics and create a fuzz
- You can relax and slow down to the portions you already saw and forget
- Make sure to choose the highlighted and relevant areas in the vision session
- Choose some YouTube videos and lesson classes to stimulate your memory
- You can adopt the testing yourself methods by playing some mock tests, quizzes and sample questions. Get impressed with your scores or get to know what you should revise further with the mock test results.
Don’t Underestimate the Power of Mock tests
Get your hands on plenty of mock test sessions on the final exam dates. This can be quite stress relieving and build confidence in the candidates to face the exam. If you feel like you are running out of mock tests, Click here for the latest mock tests series for RRB exams. After trying mock tests, you can do the answering practice session with the previous questions and samples questions too. This can help you answer twice faster than the candidates who didn’t use the mock test practice sessions.
Get the latest mock tests and revision notes for RRB exams in Entri App! If you are looking for a crash course or last minute preparation sessions, Entri App can be the best choice, Download Entri App right away and dont miss the chance to grab your dream job.