State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest nationalized bank in India that provide plenty of job opportunities every year. SBI invites applications for specialist officer (SO) recruitment as per available vacancies in different departments. SBI has released a recruitment notification for Specialist Officers (SO) on regular basis for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). The candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria can apply for the post. In this article, we will discuss the SBI SO Job Profile 2022 – Role and Responsibilities in detail.
SBI SO 2022 Job Profile
SBI SO job profile 2022 must be checked by all of the people who are giving the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India for this prestigious vacancy of specialist officers available in their organisation. SBI SO career and SBI SO career growth details will be available on the official website of the State Bank of India and you can easily check the duties in order to perform them with all of your hard work. SBI SO roles and responsibilities must be checked separately for all of the vacancies presented by the organisation and you can also check out the details related to SBI SO career promotion in order to plan your long-term goal inside the organisation.
SBI SO 2022 Roles and Responsibilities
You can check out the roles and responsibilities for the various vacancies presented by the State Bank of India from the specifications given below according to the various vacancies currently available in the organisation.
SME Credit Analyst
- The authority of SME Credit Analyst is to timely complete review or renewals as appraiser including the credit risk assessment proposals.
- The candidates will also ensure the achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk-adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT.
- The candidates are also recruited to assist the relationship managers in achieving Budgeted growth in other income for the AMT. The candidates will also ensure ABS considered for the proposals are the same as filed with ROCs
- This job involves SME Credit analyst to secure maximum marks for the AMT in Credit audit in pre-sanction assisting relationship manager in achieving budgeted growth in advances for the AMT
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata will actively do and contribute to training activities at the institute.
- All of the employees will have to take into consideration academic administration activities.
- You will have to develop leadership capabilities.
- The candidates must take into consideration to ensure smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves and programs at the institute.
- They must develop and impart training programmers/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
- The candidates will also teach subjects in the area of their domain across various programmes of the institute. They will identify the training need gaps of the top/ senior executives of the bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions.
- The candidates will also work to ensure up-gradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of training programmes and the right types of training are imparted with continuous updates and best practices in the area of their domain.
- The recruiters also ensure the promotion of the institute and marketing the programs of the institute in appropriate forums in the BFSI sector to build the Institute brand in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training.
Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)
- You will perform extensive marketing and scouting for investors for the sale of the NPAs.
- The role is in preparation of an information sheet/ IM with the description of full details of assets available for sale.
- The work of a vice president is to negotiate with prospective investors/ PE Funds and QIBs for the sale of stressed assets in a manner to maximize the realization.
- The candidates will also work to maintain a list of stressed assets available across the vertical and relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating timely disposal of available NPA accounts.
Chief Manager (Special Situation Team)
- The authority is to restructure and rehabilitate stressed assets and draw resolution plans in consultation with financial and technical consultants.
- The candidates will have to come up with a resolution plan with the branch managers and other members.
- The candidates will have to implement the correction plan with suitable resolution strategies preventing slippage of SMA accounts into the NPA category.
- You will have to maintain relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating restructure of stressed assets in a time-bound manner preventing deterioration in Asset value and Enterprise value.
Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)
- The authority of the deputy manager is to perform extensive marketing and scouting for investors for the sale of the NPAs.
- Their job is to prepare the information sheet/ IM with the description of full details of assets that are available for sale is done by the Deputy Manager.
- They are also recruited to maintain relations with the branches/sector teams/SARG Operations facilitating timely disposal of available NPA accounts.
- Deputy managers also maintain a list of stressed assets available across the vertical and negotiate with the prospective investors/ PE Funds/ QIBs for the sale of stressed assets in a manner to maximize the realization.
- The authority of a product supervisor is to define the vision for the garage and individual journeys. They accumulate the enterprise requirements from exclusive assets, synthesize and talk them to the tech group.
- Their work is to ordinarily coordinate with stakeholders across enterprise gadgets.
- The product managers lead the storage as a way to design the re-imagined system overview the BRS write, consider necessary notes and get approvals from relevant government and committees.
- They’re recruited as a way to coordinate with stakeholders in the tech team to make certain well-timed delivery of the journey and to force business for the evolved and released trips by means of designing the strategy to pressure adoption for the respective journeys.
- Product managers additionally coordinate with stakeholders to put into effect the plan for driving adoption and business.
- The applicants will also create and proportion trackers with weekly deliverables to all stakeholders to create transparency approximately deliverables and development.
Manager (Data Analyst)
- The authority of a manager in the data analyst field is to translate the business requirements into analytical cases and liaise with GITC stakeholders.
- They are also recruited to work with the product owners to define KPI parameters for each of the workstreams.
- Their main work profile is to collect and analyse the data on a regular basis in order to assess the success factors of key products and journeys and then report it back to the relevant members of the business. The candidates will also work to identify the pattern and trends in the data set.
- Managers in the data analyst stream are also recruited to define new data collection and analysis processes.
Manager (Digital Marketing)
- The authority of a manager in digital marketing is to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the offers and campaigns. They gather business requirements and share briefs with respective stakeholders.
- Managers are recruited in the field of digital marketing to run a brand sanity check, maintain design brand and design aesthetic and get creative approval. The candidates will also assure the timely delivery and launch of the products.
- The branch of digital marketing has managers who perform multiple marketing functions like enhancing brand awareness, adopting new digital platforms, proposing new and improved ideas on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Their work is to measure the campaign performance and improve it on the basis of campaign output and feedback.
- The candidates will also optimize content for the website and social networking channels.
- The managers of digital marketing are employed to optimize the usage of digital tools and channels for optimum deliverability and campaign impact.
- Managers in this branch create a marketing strategy across channels – OOH, Social Media, in-house properties and create campaigns by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- They work with different teams to ensure campaign execution and monitor the results.
Senior Executive (Digital Relations)
- Senior executives in digital relations are recruited to carry out customer acquisition and campaign strategies. The candidates will also work to accomplish tie-ups with merchants and online sellers.
- This position is for negotiating and interacting with vendors or technology Solution providers for win-win situations.
- They are recruited to ensure prompt customer service and complaint management. They are also employed to launch marketing campaigns including those on social media and digital marketing.
Senior Executive (Analytics)
- The authority of a senior executive in analytics is to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate a very large amount of data with complete detail and accuracy.
- The work of a senior executive is to work alongside the business or management team to establish business needs.
- The candidates will also write comprehensive reports to be circulated to relevant members or management of the business team.
- Their job is to interpret and analyze the results by identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
Senior Executive (Digital Marketing)
- The authority of a senior executive in digital marketing is to increase income as per the targets relating to digital banking.
- They proactively arrange meetings with executives of e-commerce players or aggregators and IT vendors.
- Senior executive officials in the branch of digital marketing provide marketing support by suggesting new creative products based on market or industry requirements.
Banking Supervisory Specialist
- The authority of a banking supervisory specialist is to assist in the operationalization of regulatory directives that arise from RBI notifications, regulatory directives, etc. with a special focus on large value credits or KYC.
Manager- Anytime Channels
- The authority of managers is to identify new and alternate channels products and solutions in the market in line with the bank’s overall strategy.
- The candidates will also work to drive transactions volume on the existing alternate channel to the bank. Their work is to devise strategies to increase the availability of the Bank’s alternate channels.
- They are responsible for preparing Business requirement documents (BRD) for the development by the IT Vertical of the bank.
- They are recruited to carry out end-to-end management and implementation of new solutions / Projects in the Bank.
- They assist in devising the overall alternate channel strategy of the bank.
- They are recruited to manage relationships with the Bank’s existing and potential partners for contracts, procurement, service levels, and overall delivery.
- Their day-to-day work is to manage the daily functioning of alternate channels.
- They handle regulatory and security-related issues to alternate channels.
Head (Product, Investment and Research)
- The job of a head in different departments is to design the value pro authority for the wealth management business.
- The head is responsible for the management of the research and investment team.
- They are recruited to ensure high quality of research reports for the clients with proper coverage.
- Their main job is to keep an eye on the launch of Innovative and Superior Wealth Management Products after competitive Scanning and Benchmarking.
- The candidates will also ensure product benchmarking which is conducted at quarterly intervals.
Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis and Data Analyst)
- The authority of a portfolio analyst is to work near the product and research head.
- You will also have to conduct the performance monitoring of portfolios that are being held by various customers, liaison with market data aggregators and research providers.
Central Research Team (Support)
- The job is for creating and updating the excel worksheets related to the macroeconomy, stock and sector research, fixed income research, creating portfolio review templates, etc.
- The job of an Investment officer is to guide clients on the range of financial service products.
- Their main work is to lay you should have a strong focus on due diligence, quantitative techniques, and asset allocation.
- They are responsible for wide-ranging experience across categories such as MF, FI, Structured Products, Discretionary Portfolios.
Project Development Manager (Technology)
- The job of a Project Development Manager is to manage relationships with the technology partners.
- Their main work is to understand and communicate the business requirements to the IT team and technology partners.
- They are responsible for working closely with the Bank’s IT teams to ensure timely delivery of developments.
- They coordinate with various Bank IT teams and business teams for new developments, integrations or bug fixes in existing Bank platforms.
- They are recruited to create and document operating manuals for technology interfaces at the user level.
- The job of a relationship manager is to acquire, nurture, grow and strengthen relationships within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives.
- They are responsible to sell a range of investment and insurance products to clients in order to meet their financial planning and thus attain the revenue objectives of the wealth management business.
- Their work is mainly to focus on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clients as per the business objectives.
Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- The authority of a relationship manager in the team lead is to acquire, nurture, grow and strengthen relationships within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives.
- They are recruited to manage a team of Relationship Managers for the Wealth Management Business.
- They are responsible to sell a range of investment and Insurance Products to these customers in order to meet their financial planning objectives and thus attain the revenue objectives of the Wealth Management business.
- Their main job is to focus on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clients as per the business objectives.
Chief Officer (Security)
- The authority of a chief officer in the Security branch is to draw up the security policies of the bank and arrange for their reviews.
- Their main job is to ensure maintenance of the security systems in the bank in a state of high efficiency as the head of the bank’s security function.
- They provide specialized and professional support to the Top Management in all security-related matters for ensuring security and safety of the Bank’s property, customers and staff, at all times.
- Chief Officers in this branch enhance security consciousness in the Bank. They are responsible for formulating a policy regarding systems of security and safety in the bank.
- Their work is to provide a vetting disaster recovery Plan for Corporate Centre Departments/ Establishments, from a security angle.
- They are also responsible for any other security-related functions as entrusted by controllers.
Executive (FI and MM)
- The authority of an executive in the FI and MM is to gather market information, a survey of the area under one’s jurisdiction, and assess the potential for activities such as dairy, poultry, plantation, fruits, vegetables, floriculture, fishery, agriculture/ allied activities, rural housing, etc, (document and update at half-yearly intervals).
- They are recruited to prepare model schemes and checklists for the compilation of applications and appraisals.
- They work to provide support in the preparation for the Annual Credit Plan (ACP).
- This job involves the executive of FI and MM is to review and revise existing schemes and to educate and popularize them amongst staff and CSPs.
- They are recruited to explore possibilities for Agro Exports from the region and encourage farmers to migrate to such cultivation practices. The candidates will also work to improve the Bank’s share in microfinance in the District.
- Executives in FI and MM branches organize marketing campaigns with the help of branches/ staff/ CSPs of FI & MM Network and conduct farmer’s meet. The candidates will also carry out an annual review of scales of finance in the area of operation.
- Their job is to interact frequently with the Government departments organize village meetings for expanding the Bank’s scheme for farmers and render necessary assistance/ guidance.
Deputy Manager (IS Audit)
- The authority of a deputy manager in IS Audit is to conduct IS Audit, IS Concurrent Audit, the technical part of IS Audit using tools for VAPT.
- Their work is to conduct and follow up compliance audits.
- They are recruited to recommend solutions for plugging vulnerabilities and strengthen the security posture of the Auditee Unit.
Senior Executive (Social Banking and CSR)
- The authority of a senior executive in Social banking and CSR is to devise strategies and promote social security schemes and other government initiatives.
- Their work is to coordinate with farmer producer organizations Farmer Producer cooperatives, etc.
- They are recruited to improve the bank’s share in microfinance in the district.
SBI SO Promotions 2022
The first and foremost vacancy available in the State Bank of India is the vacancy of assistant manager you can easily get a chance to be an assistant manager inside State Bank of India by taking into consideration the recruitment opportunity posted by the organisation on the official website and then the candidates have proper chances of getting promoted to the deputy manager position. You can consider getting promotions after giving a written examination or after taking into consideration vacant opportunities available inside the organisation. Given below, we are sharing the hierarchy of the promotions available inside this organisation.
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy Managing Director
- Managing Director
SBI SO 2022 Retirement Details
There are various retirement plans available for the employees of the State Bank of India and you must consider checking out all of the retirement plans then you can decide whether or not you are willing to give the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India for this prestigious recruitment opportunity of specialist cadre officers. The candidates have to keep in mind that there are different retirement plans available for the different vacancies present in this prestigious recruitment opportunity presented by the State Bank of India. The candidates will be eligible to get a proper pension according to the pension plan available inside the State Bank of India.
SBI SO Salary Structure 2022
State Bank of India is one of the most reputed banks present in India as of today and there are various pay scales available inside this organisation because of the diverse number of jobs available for the people in this particular recruitment opportunity for specialist cadre officers. There is a very luxurious package available for all of the aspirants who are giving this entrance examination and all of the aspirants will be able to get the salary on a monthly basis from the State Bank of India if they are applying for this recruitment. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the pay scale available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India.
|Grade||SBI SO Pay Scale|
|Junior Management Grade Scale I(JGMS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV(SMGS-IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
SBI SO 2022 Inhand Salary
SBI SO salary 2022 will comprise of the basic pay scale and also other perks and benefits presented to the employees of the State Bank of India so you must have perfect knowledge related to the perks and also the benefits which are available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India in order to you have perfect information related to the monthly salary and the salary which you will be provided each and every month. You must still consider going through the latest SBI SO pay scale. The in-hand salary which will be available to the employees will surely be much different from the pay scale available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India. You can check out the salary slip if you want to get a better understanding of the subject.
SBI SO Salary Slip 2022
There are a lot of different vacancies presented by the State Bank of India through the vacancy of SO mentioned in the official notification published by them. The candidates have to make sure that they go through the various vacancies present in this organisation and then apply for the vacancy of their choice. All of the specifications related to the salary available for the SBI employees can be checked from the official website of the State Bank of India and you must also consider checking out the SBI SO salary in hand so that you have perfect information related to the amount that you will be given at the end of each month by the State Bank of India.
SBI SO Post Wise Salary 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest nationalized bank in India that provides plenty of job opportunities every year. SBI Specialist Officer is a prestigious exam. Recently State Bank of India has invited applications for Specialist officer notification for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in the banking sector. As SBI provides excellent pay including other allowances and a reputed Job profile, it’s one of the coveted jobs among aspirants. The SBI SO salaries for various grades and departments are different. The SBI SO Salary details along with grade and post – wise are mentioned below-
|SBI SO Post/Grade||Salary or PayScale|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||Rs 80 lakh – Rs 99.62 lakh (Annually)|
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)||Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh (Annually)|
|Central Research Team (Support)||Rs 7 – 10 lakh (Annually)|
|Investment Officer||Rs 12 – 18 lakh (Annually)|
|Project Development Manager (Technology)||Rs 12 – 18 lakh (Annually)|
|Relationship Manager||Rs 6 lakh – Rs 15 lakh (Annually)|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Rs 10 lakh – Rs 28 lakh (Annually)|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Rs 40 – 43 lakh (Annually) – No Increment|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team)||Pay Scale: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Chief Officer (Security)||Rs 1.40 lakh (Monthly) Increment of Rs 21,000 – 2nd-year Increment of Rs 24,000 – 3rd year|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist (Contract Period 1 Year)||Negotiable CTC + Monthly Mobile Expenses, Travel Expenses|
|Manager – Anytime Channels||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Executive (FI & MM)||Rs 6 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||Rs 10 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Analytics)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Faculty, SBI Kolkata||Rs 25 lakh – Rs 40 lakh|
|Product Manager||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Manager (Data Analyst)||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|SME Credit Analyst||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
SBI SO 2022 Allowances
There are a lot of allowances available inside the organisation of the State Bank of India taking into consideration that all of the employees who are employed by this organisation are treated similarly as the employees of any respected government organisation present across the country. The employees will be able to get many perks such as the benefit of getting their own place and also some of the branches offer a house rent to the Employees which can be used to pay rent monthly. Given below, we are sharing some of the facilities available to the SBI employees after they have got the job.
- MMGS GRADE SCALE III is eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance(C.C.A), Provident Fund( PF), Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. according to their basic pay.
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata is eligible for many expenses like Travelling Expenses (TE) for travelling by Taxi, Air Expenses (Economy Class) in case of travelling on official duties and Dearness Allowances (DA) equivalent to the Assistant General Manager of Bank. House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A) etc according to their basic pay also available.
- Chief Manager (Special Situation Team) is eligible for Dearness Allowance(D.A), House Rent Allowance( H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance( C.C.A), Provident Fund( P.F), Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility as per rules.
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) is eligible for no perks or allowances or benefits other than the CTC are given for the officials posted.
- Executive (FI & MM) & Sr. Executive (Social Banking and CSR) is eligible for Travel Allowance (T.E), Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), and City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A). If they fulfil the bank’s condition there is an annual 10% increment in their salary.
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) is eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A), Provident Fund (PF), Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc.
SBI SO 2022 Exam Details
The candidates applying for the SBI SO exam need to be aware of the SBI SO exam pattern which includes 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 comprises of questions from English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Paper 2 comprises questions from Professional Knowledge. The distribution of marks of each section totally depends on the type of SBI SO post that a candidate has applied for at the time of online application. The candidates qualifying for the online examination are eligible for the next process which is the Interview round. The final list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Professional Knowledge section and the Interview round.
Entri is a learning platform that comes out with a lot of learning opportunities every for the specialist cadre recruitment opportunity. This is a very prestigious and one of the most popular recruitment opportunities present inside the State Bank of India, if you are willing to give the entrance examination for this recruitment opportunity you will have to check out the details of the organisation. Entri will provide media lessons and crash courses to the candidates who are preparing for this specific recruitment opportunity and you can crack this entrance examination on your first try if you consider our video lessons.