Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for Specialist Officers (SO) on regular basis for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). The candidates who want to apply must satisfy the required eligibility criteria. State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest nationalized bank in India that provide plenty of job opportunities every year. SBI offers an excellent pay scale and reputed job profile with numerous other perks & benefits which attracts thousands of aspirants to take the exam. In this article, we will provide you with details about SBI SO Salary 2023 – Pay Scale, Salary Structure.
SBI SO Salary Structure 2023
State Bank of India is one of the most reputed banks present in India as of today and there are various pay scales available inside this organization because of the diverse number of jobs available for the people in this particular recruitment opportunity for specialist cadre officers. There is a very luxurious package available for all of the aspirants who are giving this entrance examination and all of the aspirants will be able to get the salary on a monthly basis from the State Bank of India if they are applying for this recruitment. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the pay scale available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India.
|Grade||SBI SO Pay Scale|
|Junior Management Grade Scale I(JGMS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV(SMGS-IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
SBI SO 2023 In hand Salary
SBI SO salary 2023 will comprise of the basic pay scale and also other perks and benefits presented to the employees of the State Bank of India so you must have perfect knowledge related to the perks and also the benefits which are available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India in order to you have perfect information related to the monthly salary and the salary which you will be provided each and every month. You must still consider going through the latest SBI SO pay scale. The in-hand salary which will be available to the employees will surely be much different from the pay scale available to all of the employees of the State Bank of India. You can check out the salary slip if you want to get a better understanding of the subject.
SBI SO Salary Slip 2023
There are a lot of different vacancies presented by the State Bank of India through the vacancy of SO mentioned in the official notification published by them. The candidates have to make sure that they go through the various vacancies present in this organisation and then apply for the vacancy of their choice. All of the specifications related to the salary available for the SBI employees can be checked from the official website of the State Bank of India and you must also consider checking out the SBI SO salary in hand so that you have perfect information related to the amount that you will be given at the end of each month by the State Bank of India.
SBI SO Post Wise Salary 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest nationalized bank in India that provides plenty of job opportunities every year. SBI Specialist Officer is a prestigious exam. Recently State Bank of India has invited applications for Specialist officer notification for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in the banking sector. As SBI provides excellent pay including other allowances and a reputed Job profile, it’s one of the coveted jobs among aspirants. The SBI SO salaries for various grades and departments are different. The SBI SO Salary details along with grade and post – wise are mentioned below-
|SBI SO Post/Grade||Salary or PayScale|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||Rs 80 lakh – Rs 99.62 lakh (Annually)|
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)||Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh (Annually)|
|Central Research Team (Support)||Rs 7 – 10 lakh (Annually)|
|Investment Officer||Rs 12 – 18 lakh (Annually)|
|Project Development Manager (Technology)||Rs 12 – 18 lakh (Annually)|
|Relationship Manager||Rs 6 lakh – Rs 15 lakh (Annually)|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Rs 10 lakh – Rs 28 lakh (Annually)|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Rs 40 – 43 lakh (Annually) – No Increment|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team)||Pay Scale: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Chief Officer (Security)||Rs 1.40 lakh (Monthly) Increment of Rs 21,000 – 2nd-year Increment of Rs 24,000 – 3rd year|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist (Contract Period 1 Year)||Negotiable CTC + Monthly Mobile Expenses, Travel Expenses|
|Manager – Anytime Channels||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Executive (FI & MM)||Rs 6 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||Rs 10 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Analytics)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing)||Rs 12 – 20 lakh (Annually) Fixed 70% + Variable 30%|
|Faculty, SBI Kolkata||Rs 25 lakh – Rs 40 lakh|
|Product Manager||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Manager (Data Analyst)||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|SME Credit Analyst||Pay Scale: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
SBI SO 2023 Allowances
There are a lot of allowances available inside the organisation of the State Bank of India taking into consideration that all of the employees who are employed by this organisation are treated similarly as the employees of any respected government organisation present across the country. The employees will be able to get many perks such as the benefit of getting their own place and also some of the branches offer a house rent to the Employees which can be used to pay rent monthly. Given below, we are sharing some of the facilities available to the SBI employees after they have got the job.
- MMGS GRADE SCALE III is eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance(C.C.A), Provident Fund( PF), Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. according to their basic pay.
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata is eligible for many expenses like Travelling Expenses (TE) for travelling by Taxi, Air Expenses (Economy Class) in case of travelling on official duties and Dearness Allowances (DA) equivalent to the Assistant General Manager of Bank. House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A) etc according to their basic pay also available.
- Chief Manager (Special Situation Team) is eligible for Dearness Allowance(D.A), House Rent Allowance( H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance( C.C.A), Provident Fund( P.F), Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility as per rules.
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) is eligible for no perks or allowances or benefits other than the CTC are given for the officials posted.
- Executive (FI & MM) & Sr. Executive (Social Banking and CSR) is eligible for Travel Allowance (T.E), Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), and City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A). If they fulfil the bank’s condition there is an annual 10% increment in their salary.
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) is eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A), Provident Fund (PF), Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc.
SBI SO Promotions 2023
The first and foremost vacancy available in the State Bank of India is the vacancy of assistant manager you can easily get a chance to be an assistant manager inside State Bank of India by taking into consideration the recruitment opportunity posted by the organisation on the official website and then the candidates have proper chances of getting promoted to the deputy manager position. You can consider getting promotions after giving a written examination or after taking into consideration vacant opportunities available inside the organisation. Given below, we are sharing the hierarchy of the promotions available inside this organisation.
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy Managing Director
- Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities For SBI SO 2023
There are certain roles and responsibilities that the candidate should go through for the State Bank of India SO Job before finalising their it in this organisation and given below they are sharing with all of you the responsibilities that you will have to go through if you are selected for the deputy manager post in the State Bank of India as a recruitment opportunity for the year 2023.
- Must Ensure 100% attendance before Court/ DRT and other authorities
- Give Follow-up and review of legal cases and timely intervention if held up in legal proceedings.
- Assist advocates in the final hearing. Arguments before Courts/ Labour Commission in important cases and also share monthly updates to the competent authority
- Maintenance of database of lawsuits.
- Prompt legal advice and vetting of TIR/ loan documents/ Verification of title deeds etc.
- Review of performance of empanelled lawyers.
- Representation in Lok Adalat to accompany the appropriate authority of the bank.
- Vetting of deeds, agreements, documents, MOUs etc. Referred by various departments and preparation of legal documents where standard formats do not exist.
- . Coordination with the Government Regulators, IBA, judicial/ quasi-judicial authorities in respect of legal matters in respect of Bank and to attend meetings of such authorities.
- Coordination with bank’s advocates and the advocates handling Supreme Court/ High Court matters and also to attend important court hearings.
- Furnishing opinion and guiding SARG Branches/ Departments/ Functionaries in the matters before courts/ tribunals wherever Bank/ Borrower is a party.
- Any other work/ responsibility that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Bank.
Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams. You can download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can access full-length mock tests and previous year question papers. Hope you have benefited from this article. Keep visiting us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.