State Bank of India (SBI) is a Public Sector Bank which conducts annual SBI SO Recruitment exercise for eligible candidates every calendar year. The term Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) and Specialist Officer (SO) are often used interchangeably. SBI has released 82 new vacancies on various posts. The application window was open for the candidates until the 3rd of May 2021 starting from 13th of April 2021. Candidates can check the SBI SO notification page for more information. The selection process for the posts shall include shortlisting based on the application and then an Interview. The call letter for the same shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email address. In this blog we will discuss about SBI SO 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SBI SO 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern: List of Posts
The various SBI Specialist Officer (SO) posts for which exams are conducted by SBI are:
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth)
- Relationship Manager (NRI)
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone)
- Central Operation Team Support
- Risk & Compliance Officer
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)
- Manager Analyst
- Advisor for Fraud Management
- General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning)
- Dy. General Manager (Asset Liability Management)
- Dy. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
- Asstt. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
- Chief Manager (Infrastructure Architect)
- Chief Manager (Application Architect)
- Chief Manager (Business Architect)
- Manager (Security Architect)
- Manager (Technology Architect)
- Manager (Application Architect)
- Senior Consultant Analyst
- Data Translator
- Data Architect
- Data Trainer
- Chief Technology Officer
SBI SO 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SBI SO 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for the SBI SO exam need to be aware of the SBI SO exam pattern which includes 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 comprises of questions from:
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Paper 2 comprises of questions from:
- Professional Knowledge
The distribution of marks of each section totally depends on the type of SBI SO post that a candidate has applied for at the time of online application.
Candidates qualifying the online examination are eligible for the next process which is the Interview round.
The final list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Professional Knowledge section and the Interview round.
SBI SO 2021 Syllabus
Given below is the detailed syllabus for the recruitment of candidates for various posts of the SBI SO exam:
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle||Averages||Antonyms|
|Alphabet Test||Bar Graphs||Articles|
|Analogy||Decimal & Fractions||Cloze Test|
|Arithmetical Reasoning||HCF & LCM||Comprehension|
|Classification||Heights & Distances Partnership||Conclusion|
|Clocks & Calendars||Line Graphs||Error Correction|
|Coding-Decoding||Logarithms||Fill in the Blanks|
|Data Sufficiency||Mensuration||Tenses Rules|
|Deriving Conclusions from Passages||Mixtures & Allegations||Idioms & Phrases|
|Direction Sense Test||Number System||Parts of Speech|
|Eligibility Test||Percentages||Passage Completion|
|Inserting The Missing Character||Permutation & Combination||Passage Correction|
|Logic||Pie Charts||Sentence Completion|
|Logical Sequence of Words||Probability||Sentence Correction|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Problems on Ages||Sentence Rearrangement|
|Mathematical Operations||Problems on Trains||Subject-Verb Agreement|
|Number, Ranking & Time Sequence||Profit and Loss||Synonyms|
|Puzzle Test||Ratio and Proportions||Tenses|
|Series Completion||Roots||Theme detection|
|Situation Reaction Test||Simple & Compound Interest||Unseen Passages|
|Statement – Arguments||Simplification||Vocabulary|
|Statement – Conclusions||Time and Distance & Work||Word Formation|
|Theme Detection||Volume & Surface Area||Word Games|
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other Bank Exam Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.