The State Bank Of India has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications from candidates for the post of Specialist Officers. Since this examination is highly competitive all the candidates planning to apply for this post must prepare themselves well ahead of the examination. Here well will help with the same and in this article, we will discuss SBI SO Preparation Tips 2022 – Crack SBI SO Exam. The State Bank Of India Specialist Officer recruitment is considered one of the most sought recruitment processes since it’s a golden opportunity for all aspiring candidates to step into the public banking sector. All those candidates who are interested in this recruitment and completed all the eligibility criteria can apply for this via the official website of the State Bank Of India. Candidates preparing for this examination must be serious enough consistent and up to date to crack this highly competitive exam. Read the complete article without fail to know about SBI SO Preparation 2022, SBI SO Preparation tips PDF, SBI SO Preparation tips, SBI SO exam strategy and tricks to crack SBI SO exam.
SBI SO 2022 Topics To Cover
SBI SO IT officer syllabus can be checked from the official notification published by the authorities and all of the people must take into consideration the official syllabus in order to appear for the entrance examination. SBI SO assistant manager system syllabus and SBI SO IT Officer professional knowledge syllabus can be taken into consideration for the people who want to apply for this prestigious entrance examination. SBI SO professional knowledge syllabus can also be checked from the table given below and then you can start preparing for the entrance examination by taking into consideration all of the details.
|IT Professional Knowledge||
SBI SO 2022 Relevant Study Materials
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination and the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Prepare each section mentioned in the syllabus with the following books. It is important to buy proper study material and books from the internet or from your nearest bookstore in order to start preparing for the State Bank of India subordinate officers entrance examination. You can also take into consideration sample papers and mock tests in order to create an atmosphere in which you can practice with the skills and knowledge also.
Books for English
Language is an essential medium of communication, therefore English is one of the important areas for the SBI SO exam.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran
Books for Reasoning Ability
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Books for Professional Knowledge
The professional knowledge section is the most important section in the SBI SO exam. Candidates are asked questions as per their selection of posts. The questions will be from the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the subjects.
- Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for SBI Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
Tips and Tricks For SBI SO 2022
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
Exam Strategies For SBI SO 2022
- First & Foremost as mentioned above candidates must know the syllabus, weightage of topics and exam pattern.
- Choose standard study materials – There are a lot of books available in the market. Getting hands-on the right book matters. Check whether the book covers all the topics as per the syllabus. Buy latest Edition books from renowned authors and Select books that includes sample papers, previous year question papers apart from the topics.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn the environment in your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- Take online Mock Tests– Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting a real exam, go through mistakes that happened. This will help you be thorough with the subject and be confident. Also, it will help you increase speed and accuracy to solve. Entri is an online platform where you will have access to unlimited free mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Be updated about current events happening around the world. Read Newspapers and magazines will help you increase current affairs knowledge.
- Make short notes on topics learnt, which you can use to revise before the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers.
SBI SO 2022 Mock Test
SBI SO exam strategy must be equipped with the proper information related to the entrance examination and then only you will be able to crack the entrance examination on your first try. SBI SO 30 Days Study Plan will help you prepare for the entrance examination in one month. Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the mock test that you want to perform in order to crack the entrance examination and get proper marks.
|Reasoning Ability||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
|Professional Knowledge||Click Here|
We hope this article about SBI PO Preparation 2022 will help you further for your State Bank Of India Specialist officer exam preparation. These tips, if followed well, can help you score good marks for your examination. For more updates and notifications regarding banking and other government, exams subscribe and stay tuned with entri! All the best for your upcoming examinations. Regards Entri!