State Bank of India (SBI) conducts a recruitment drive to recruit officers into different specialized categories. SBI invites applications for Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment as per available vacancies in different departments. State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for specialist officers on a regular basis and contractual basis for various posts. The candidates who want to apply must satisfy the required eligibility criteria. SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria includes many aspects such as educational qualification, age, experience and nationality of the candidate. It is very important for all the candidates to go through the SBI SO Eligibility Criteria before applying for the post of Specialist Officer in the State Bank of India. Here, in this article, we will discuss the SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Check Age Limit.
SBI SO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There is a specific eligibility criterion that the candidates must follow in order to give the State Bank of India specialist officer entrance examination and then only you will be able to get the job of the specialist officer. There is also an age limit and SBI SO nationality criteria that the candidates must follow in order to successfully get a chance to serve the prestigious organisation of the State Bank of India. The candidates will be able to fill up the application form after they have gone through the details of the eligibility criteria that all of them must follow in order to get a chance inside this organization. Make sure to check out SBI SO eligibility including SBI SO qualification and also SBI SO age limit.
SBI SO 2022 Age
Very specific age criteria must be followed by the candidates who are filling up the application form for the vacancy of a specialist officer in the State Bank of India and you must also produce proof of your age limit while submitting the application form presented by the State Bank of India for this prestigious recruitment opportunity presented by them. The candidates can submit their birth certificate or their 10th class certificate in order to successfully prove their age to the concerned authorities of the State Bank of India and given below we are sharing the specifications of the age criteria that you must follow.
- Candidates appearing must be of age within 25 – 35 years as of 31.10.2019.
- Also, Candidates of 42 years of age with a minimum of 8 years experience as a Law Officer on a regular or contract basis with any Public Sector Bank are eligible.
The Government of India provides Age relaxation to the people who belong to certain categories inside the country and if you belong to one of those categories, you will be provided Age relaxation as per the government rules and regulations present inside the country. The candidates will have to prove their caste and category if they want to get the age relaxation presented by the State Bank of India in this prestigious recruitment opportunity for the post of specialist officer. Given below are sharing the details related to the age relaxation available to the candidates.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (General/ EWS)||10 years|
|Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the date of receipt of application).||5 years|
SBI SO Educational Qualification 2022
The candidates must follow very specific educational qualifications in order to successfully fill up the application form presented by the State Bank of India and all of the applicants must also produce proof of their educational qualifications in order to successfully serve the organisation of the State Bank of India. The candidates will not be able to give the entrance examination for this recruitment if they do not produce proof of their educational qualification while submitting the application form for this recruitment opportunity. Given below we are sharing the details of the educational qualifications.
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University in India.
- Applicants Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council with 4 years of experience as practising Advocates are eligible
- Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks
- The Candidates must possess 4 years of combined experience as a practising advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks.
- The experience should be after enrollment as an advocate with Bar Council.
SBI SO 2022 Nationality
If you are getting a banking job in India then you will be eligible to show your residential address and your nationality proof before submitting the application form presented by the organisation. The candidates will have to make sure that they are submitted the correct nationality proof while filling up the application form presented by the organisation. Given below are sharing with all of the specifications of the SBI SO nationality criteria for the year 2022.
- Candidates applying must be Indian citizens to apply for SBI specialist officer recruitment process.
How to Apply Online For SBI SO 2022?
The state bank of India is going to conduct recruitment for the post of Specialist officer (SO) in various departments. The state bank of India conducts its recruitment separately for the post available within the bank. The recruitment of a specialist officer is done for assistant managers, analysts, architects designers, engineers, testers, etc. like every year SBI has released the notification for recruitment for the post of the specialist officer. The candidates who are interested and eligible for SBI SO application form can apply for it on the official site. After a long wait State bank of India has released an official notification for SBI SO 2022 Exam. Aspirants can apply for SBI SO 2022 online exam. To make it convenient for those who are going to apply let us discuss the main steps to fill out the online application form.
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the topmost right corner of the home page of the link provided i.e sbi.co.in.
- Start your application process for SBI SO 2022 by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Fill in your academic details and professional qualification in this step of your online application process. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on the save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by SBI for further login into the official website.
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category should pay Rs. 750/ towards the application fees while candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have no fees.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams. Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can access full-length mock tests and previous year question papers. Hope you have benefited from this article. Keep visiting us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.