Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) 2022. The candidates who were interested in the banking sector can apply for the post. There are a large number of books are available for the SBI SO 2022 exam preparations in the market, an important thing is choosing the apt book which comprises all the syllabus. Candidates need to select the best books to complete SBI SO syllabus and to prepare for the final selection too. The questions will be asked for the major topics like General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Professional knowledge. This article shares some of the Best Books for SBI SO Exam 2022 – Download Books PDF.
Best Books For SBI SO 2022
SBI SO exam is one of the prestigious exams in the Banking Sector. Hence, there is a lot of competition. Having access to reliable SBI SO Best Books is an important factor to crack the exam. The exam will be conducted Online consisting of objective type questions. SBI SO Books PDF 2022 will help the need to know more about the books and also the specifications related to the entrance examination and then they will be able to prepare for the entrance examination without any problem and difficulty. You can download the PDF of these SBI SO preparation books online or you can easily buy the books from your nearest bookstore and start preparing for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the concerned authorities of the State Bank of India for this prestigious recruitment opportunity of the specialist officer. SBI SO study material PDF must be downloaded according to the latest examination pattern and syllabus. Check out the SBI SO best books free download links below:-
|Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
|R S Aggrawal
|SmartBook by Testbook
|Fast Track Objective Mathematics
|R S Aggarwal
|Wren and Martin
|R S Aggarwal
|General IT Knowledge
|Management of Information Technology
|Information Management System
|Suman Mann Sima
|The Secrets of Getting Success in Interviews
|B S Sijwalii
Topic Based Books For SBI SO 2022
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination and the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Prepare each section mentioned in the syllabus with the following books. It is important to buy proper study material and books from the internet or from your nearest bookstore in order to start preparing for the State Bank of India subordinate officers entrance examination. You can also take into consideration sample papers and mock tests in order to create an atmosphere in which you can practice with the skills and knowledge also.
Books for English
Language is an essential medium of communication, therefore English is one of the important areas for the SBI SO exam.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran
Books for Reasoning Ability
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Books for Professional Knowledge
The professional knowledge section is the most important section in the SBI SO exam. Candidates are asked questions as per their selection of posts. The questions will be from the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the subjects.
- Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for SBI Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
SBI SO 2022 Preparation Tips
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
Exam Strategies For SBI SO 2022
There are various examination strategies that all of the candidates must take into consideration before they start preparing for the State Bank of India entrance examination and given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the examination strategy that you need to follow in order to apply for the entrance examination presented by SBI and crack the entrance examination.
- First & Foremost as mentioned above candidates must know the syllabus, weightage of topics and exam pattern.
- Choose standard study materials – There are a lot of books available in the market. Getting hands-on the right book matters. Check whether the book covers all the topics as per the syllabus. Buy latest Edition books from renowned authors and Select books that includes sample papers, previous year question papers apart from the topics.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn the environment in your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- Take online Mock Tests– Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting a real exam, go through mistakes that happened. This will help you be thorough with the subject and be confident. Also, it will help you increase speed and accuracy to solve. Entri is an online platform where you will have access to unlimited free mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Be updated about current events happening around the world. Read Newspapers and magazines will help you increase current affairs knowledge.
- Make short notes on topics learnt, which you can use to revise before the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers.
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination. And the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Learn with the Entri app for all banking examinations. Read more articles on bank exams like SBI SO Selection process 2022, SBI SO 2022 Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Entri will provide you with complete subject-wise or exam category wise classes covering all the topics. All the aspirants can grab their aspiring job in the banking section with Entri, and wish them good luck!