State Bank of India releases recruitment notifications every year for various posts in the banking sector. Specialist Officer (SO) is one of the posts notified by SBI. The applicants can check out the exam pattern and syllabus for starting their exam preparation. Cracking SBI SO 2022 by preparing with online mock tests and previous year question papers will help the candidates a lot. And they can continue the preparations without any boredom. This article discusses on SBI SO Free Mock Test 2022 – Online Test Series and also some links are provided to ease the exam preparation.
SBI SO 2022 Free Mock Test
The easiest method to crack the SBI SO exam is by knowing the exam pattern, marking scheme and weightage of subjects. The SBI SO 2022 exam consists of two papers namely, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 comprises of English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Paper 2 comprises questions from Professional Knowledge. Attempting the SBI SO previous year question papers and mock tests will help you to practice very well for the exam. It enables you to understand changing exam trends, the nature of the questions, repeated questions, etc. SBI Specialist Officer 2022 is one of the high-status job positions with many competitors. To score high in the exam, the candidates are supposed to prepare with a fixed schedule and practice questions. Some of the questions and answers were provided here just giving an idea of SBI SO questions.
Q. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
Q. A problem is given to three students whose chances of solving it are 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4 respectively. What is the probability that the problem will be solved?
Q. If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as :
- 4% of a
- 6% of a
- 8% of a
- 10% of a
Ans: 4% of a
Q. The Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever?
If a giraffe has two eyes, a monkey has two eyes, and an elephant has two eyes, how many eyes do we have?
Q. A clock is set right at 8 a.m. The clock gains 10 minutes in 24 hours will be the true time when the clock indicates 1 p.m. on the following day?
- 48 min. past 12.
- 46 min. past 12.
- 45 min. past 12.
- 47 min. past 12.
Ans: 48 min. past 12.
Q. In a first, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has recently announced ___________ venture capital fund for equity investments in agriculture and rural-focused startups.
Q. The Reserve Bank of India has permitted the processing of e-mandate on credit and debit cards for recurring transactions (merchant payments). The maximum limit for such a transaction will be?
Q. As the governments move of the merger of 10 PSBs into 4, the banks Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India will be absorbed by which bank?
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Allahabad Bank
Ans: Punjab National Bank
Q. Which is the first Indian Private Sector Bank to set up a branch in China?
- ICICI Bank
- YES Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Ans: Axis Bank
Q. Headquarters of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) is located at ________.
- New Delhi
Candidates can click on the links for accessing documents which will be very helpful for practising SBI SO questions:-
|Computer and Communication||Click here|
SBI SO 2022 Online Mock Test
SBI SO mock test will help the candidates to understand the important topics which will be included in the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India. SBI SO free mock test and SBI SO online test series will help the candidates to check more about the important questions related to various subjects included in the entrance examination. SBI SO mock test PDF is also available online. SBI SO free test series can be downloaded here. SBI SO mock test in Hindi is also available for the people who want to give their entrance examination in their mother tongue.
For Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, and IT Security Expert
There will be an online written examination for the vacancies provided and there will be four subjects included in this entrance examination and all of the subjects will be qualifying in nature. The examination will have multiple choice questions and each question will have four possibilities. The applicants will have to choose the best option in order to successfully give this entrance examination. With the exception of the English language paper, all questions will be multilingual in nature. Each question will be of one mark and there will be no negative marking.
|English Language||Click here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click here|
|IT Professional Knowledge||Click here|
For Project Manager, Application Architect and Technical Lead
The written examination will be done online for these vacancies mentioned above. Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Role-based Knowledge, and IT Professional Knowledge are the five components in the Project Manager, Application Architect, and Technical Lead exams. For each correct answer, one mark will be provided to all of the candidates and there will be no provision related to the negative marking.
|English Language||Click here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click here|
|IT Professional Knowledge||Click here|
SBI SO 2022 Model Question Papers
The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English except for the test English Language Paper. The candidates will have the option to give their answer either in Hindi or English Language. The exam will be conducted Online consisting of objective type questions. For each question wrong answer, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty. All papers will be qualifying in nature except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided by Bank or may be waived at the discretion of the Bank. To prepare for this exam, you can check out the SBI SO model question paper free PDF download Links given below:-
SBI SO Important Books 2022
Preparing with the best books will help you to score high marks in the SBI SO 2022 examination and the applicants can use our E-learning platform called Entri app, which provides you with study materials for each banking exam (category wise). Prepare each section mentioned in the syllabus with the following books. It is important to buy proper study material and books from the internet or from your nearest bookstore in order to start preparing for the State Bank of India subordinate officers entrance examination. You can also take into consideration sample papers and mock tests in order to create an atmosphere in which you can practice with the skills and knowledge also.
Books for English
Language is an essential medium of communication, therefore English is one of the important areas for the SBI SO exam.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran
Books for Reasoning Ability
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Books for Professional Knowledge
The professional knowledge section is the most important section in the SBI SO exam. Candidates are asked questions as per their selection of posts. The questions will be from the fundamentals and practical knowledge of the subjects.
- Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Experts
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers Exam by Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Guide for SBI Specialist (Systems) Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
- Practice Work Book for SBI Specialist Computer / System (I. T.) Officers Exam by Kiran Prakashan
Tips and Tricks For SBI SO 2022
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
Read more articles of SBI SO: Job profile, salary, best books for preparation, previous year question papers, etc. The applicants can attempt mock tests on Entri, SBI SO mock tests are fully designed on the basis of SBI SO previous year question paper and 2020 syllabus. Therefore we can say it is an advantage to the applicants. Also, Entri provides study materials, daily quizzes, tips and tricks, etc. for all banking exams. Good luck to all aspirants.